Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Squallege posted:

The 30 mullt roll's worth it. Managed to get kid Pan, Great Saiyaman, Buccolo, and a second Kaioken AGL Goku among other rares

I did 3, got 2 Buus and 3 Saiyamans. Nothing else of merit. Not even a Pan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Maybe it was making up for the poo poo luck I'd been having with summons lately

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
What the hell is the point of this new Hercule stage? There's few fights and no mystery spaces. I mean, it's low effort for 100k, but for a little more time you can get close to 300k in the first stage.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I'm hoping for a stone at least. That will make it worth one run.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I just do the Hercules stage to get a stone after all three difficulties. At 43 million, I'm not running low in money.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Not a bad haul from the discount pull. That Vegito is pretty sweet, but I'm holding out for the super Saiyan version, so I don't think I'll do another pull.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Couldn't resist the discount pull. Got SSR TEQ SSJ2 Goku which I'm pretty pleased about.

Strike Piccolo's drop rate is also abysmal. Only got one so far with a full stamina load.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

That's not too bad. Was holding out for Vegito, but Whis is pretty sweet. Very disappointed that Vegeta doesn't have a mustache though.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
So I've been rerolling for a while and it seems like the 30 stone multi-roll at least is relatively generous with Vegito's. I've already rolled 5 Vegito accounts.

How good is Majin Vegeta and INT Whis? One Vegito account has those SSR's as well so I'm debating whether that's good enough to restart from afresh from my initial PHY Piccolo account.

I'm aiming for an account that has power similar to Kaioken+SSG AGL Goku or Kaioken+SS3 STR Goku before I'm willing to switch.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Majin will go good with any Over in a Flash team

I'm assuming that the UR Super 13 isn't much of a good card, presumably it has like 0 good links to put him in a team

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i dont know who i should be using anymore, i have too many dudes, help

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
You have a pretty good rainbow Super Sayian Team there. You could also go abuse Revival with a few characters there, although that's an INT heavy team if you do.

I thought I was done spending money on this game, but I guess not. I got TEQ Whis, and the new SSJ2 Goku as my SSRs, and got a few SR's as well (The new Buu and Dabura being the ones I got the most of). I had a 8 SR, 1 SSR and 1 R pull earlier today, which was pretty neat.

Cozz fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Mar 4, 2016

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

9 SSR? :stare:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Yeah, Rainbow SSJ Team is probably the way to go. SSG Goku, SSJ2 Gohan, SSJ Vegeta, SSJ Gohan, Bardock, Final Form Freeza

ChronoReverse posted:

So I've been rerolling for a while and it seems like the 30 stone multi-roll at least is relatively generous with Vegito's. I've already rolled 5 Vegito accounts.

How good is Majin Vegeta and INT Whis? One Vegito account has those SSR's as well so I'm debating whether that's good enough to restart from afresh from my initial PHY Piccolo account.

I'm aiming for an account that has power similar to Kaioken+SSG AGL Goku or Kaioken+SS3 STR Goku before I'm willing to switch.

I threw away a Mystic Gohan/SSJ3 account earlier, didn't think anyone here was rerolling :(

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Whoops, that was a typo. It was 8 SR, 1 SSR, and 1 R. I wish I had gotten 9 SSR in one pull.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

How did you mean 1 but type 9? :v:

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Aurora posted:

Wishful thinking?

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Aurora posted:

Honestly, just quick posting on my part, and not double checking it before I hit submit. I probably would have taken a screenshot of a 9 SSR pull.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Ended up doing some more pulls today in hopes of a Vegito, but no such luck. I did get an STR SSJ2 Vegeta, though.

A Vegeta with 7000 attack, a +60% attack up passive (7 ki's not that bad), and a supreme super? :awesome: Also has Prepared for Battle and Golden Warrior.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Mar 4, 2016

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The drop rate on the new TEQ piccolo is stupid good. Ran through one stamina bar and have him halfway to maxed out

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Not a bad pull all things considered, honestly. Piccolbuu seems common this time around.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

meh

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Now that we have Piccolo-Buu, all I need is a Kid Buu to finish my Buu team. I can use AGL Dabura in the interim, but it's not the same without that +50% HP leader skill. Maybe I'll get one by the time we get his LR. :v:

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

visceril posted:

I'm not gonna have any stones for Cell, but I don't have the right Perfect Cell, so I'm not worried.

People keep talking about the Cell Games event, what is going to happen?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Kelp Plankton posted:

i dont know who i should be using anymore, i have too many dudes, help

I just looked at this and I'm going to be a rebel. Wuxi's team suggestion is probably the best, but here's my suggestion:

Frieza Team :getin:

Haerc posted:

People keep talking about the Cell Games event, what is going to happen?

Hopefully soon, but we're going to need at least another maintenance to get the proper link and stuff in. We're probably going to get the Strike AGL Tien before it, too. So next weekend at the earliest, I'd guess. It'll also be the return of Broly's event, if it's like Japan's Dokkan Fests.

Oh, and speaking of links, STR Trunks and TEQ Piccolo now have Golden Z-Fighter for +2 Ki. The new Tien was also added.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Mar 4, 2016

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I've got like 5/6 of those link characters and a Cell to dokkan I'm ready for this

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Squallege posted:

I've got like 5/6 of those link characters and a Cell to dokkan I'm ready for this

Hope so, because there's an announcement for the Cell Games, Broly. and the Tien strike.

I've been reading that the way to go is to ignore the link and focus on just burning him down and/or stunning him.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
What perfect cell are we fighting? There's the PHY one which I guess correlates to his freshly minted self, the INT one that I guess is post revival, and I guess a new TEQ one?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

visceril posted:

What perfect cell are we fighting? There's the PHY one which I guess correlates to his freshly minted self, the INT one that I guess is post revival, and I guess a new TEQ one?

It's like Broly's event, the first stage is a new AGL Perfect Cell, with a farmable AGL 1st Form Cell that can be dokkaned into the one you fight. The main event raid boss is TEQ Perfect Cell, the new Dokkan Festival one that can go to LR.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Echophonic posted:

It's like Broly's event, the first stage is a new AGL Perfect Cell, with a farmable AGL 1st Form Cell that can be dokkaned into the one you fight. The main event raid boss is TEQ Perfect Cell, the new Dokkan Festival one that can go to LR.

Wait, so what can we do with the INT Perfect Cell?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Ross Angeles posted:

Wait, so what can we do with the INT Perfect Cell?

It's Dokkanable, too. He becomes this big bastard of a card. The TEQ LR is pretty sick and probably stronger, too. But it's hard to complain about about either, INT and TEQ both could use high-damage cards.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Do both the TEQ and INT versions have the attack-all move like Broly?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Ross Angeles posted:

I'm pretty sure that's unique to Broly.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Ross Angeles posted:

The INT is just a better version of the current INT Cell. More stats, more passive, more leader skill.

The TEQ is to bosses what Broly is to tournament teams. +12% ATK/DEF for each Ki Sphere you pick up makes you explode single target fights

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Glad most of the fighters that can take on Cell are Strike Event cards. Makes it easier to put together a team.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Piccolo strike just got a lot easier to get drops from.

Rolling SA 9/10 right now.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Glad most of the fighters that can take on Cell are Strike Event cards. Makes it easier to put together a team.

I really dig that Golden Z Fighters Link, I hope more people get it.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I rolled a STR Broly the last time he was around and would like to try to grind up medals to Dokkan him, I've got 4 cards with Blazing Battle and two of those have the passive that breaks Rampage too. Is that going to be enough? I heard he was a pain in the rear end last time, dunno if my AGI team will be able to cut it.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

The Ninth Layer posted:

I rolled a STR Broly the last time he was around and would like to try to grind up medals to Dokkan him, I've got 4 cards with Blazing Battle and two of those have the passive that breaks Rampage too. Is that going to be enough? I heard he was a pain in the rear end last time, dunno if my AGI team will be able to cut it.

That's more than what I have and I managed to get a few medals. Find a Kaioken AGL Goku or SSG AGL Goku as a friend and you'll be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Oh, awesome, I can use my battered-SSJ2 Gohan and get the link skill going.