Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

mycophobia posted:

I like your attitude friend but that game looks like hot garbage

I don't know why you wouldn't just play Robotron instead of indie llama-based Robotron by the guy who makes indie llama-based arcade knockoffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

codenameFANGIO posted:

I don't know why you wouldn't just play Robotron instead of indie llama-based Robotron by the guy who makes indie llama-based arcade knockoffs

Yeah, exactly

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
is that Jeff Minter?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jeff minter is the guy who keeps making tempest over and over again.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Jeff minter is the guy who keeps making tempest over and over again.

hes cool

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yeah. I like his games. Him being a furry or whatever doesn't matter to me if the games are fun

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More Pillars of Eternity. I'm having a lot more fun with my Pale Elf ranger lady than I was with the paladin I started my first game with. Also apparently there's permadeath in the new Babytown Frolics mode which I wasn't expecting. RIP, Durance, died in a sewer because you sucked in battle and your writing was worse so I didn't feel like reloading for you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm playing Stardew Valley.

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
Diving back into Overclocked, never got around to finishing it last time

initial reaction: the 3DS feels good in my hands

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

I'm playing Stardew Valley.

Looks good to me

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Playing some Grim Dawn since it finally came out of early access... Enjoying it so far

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Going to play some Blood borne methinks.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

Yeah. I like his games. Him being a furry or whatever doesn't matter to me if the games are fun

it matters to this white, straight, befedoraed goon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stardew Valley is some win.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm gonna get it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

is rocket league worth 12$ (current PSN price)?

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
really liked it. got it when it was free though! There were some people here that played often but public matches are usually cool

it's easy to get the hang of. There are a few tutorial levels to teach you some basic things. It's a fun video game

frank.club fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Feb 28, 2016

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I think it is.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sometimes the lag correction online gets pretty rough and a few of the maps drop the fps if you do 3 or more players on one screen

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I spent $20 on it and wasn't disappointed.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Super RAM/SSD Installer Gaiden

also more Monster Hunter 4U, but i'm starting to run out of stuff i want to do in that game and pubbies are acting a fool so i might put it away (lol i'll never be free of it)

Adlai Stevenson
Mar 4, 2010

Making me ashamed to feel the way that I do
Wound up playing several hours of SFV with friends, can recommend

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I cant wait to come back home from having lots of sex in the big city, (maybe biggest city, uh NYC? (The nyc stands for New York City.)) and probably play stardew valley whuch i look forward to instead if crack ops 3 with the boys :unsmith:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Absolutely

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Rocket League is really fun.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

I cant wait to come back home from having lots of sex in the big city, (maybe biggest city, uh NYC? (The nyc stands for New York City.)) and probably play stardew valley whuch i look forward to instead if crack ops 3 with the boys :unsmith:

On my way home from a big weekend of sex now.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

sir, this is a McDona- wait hold up

*thumbs through Imp Zone catchphrase reference guide* ok here we go

his name?

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I played nobunagas ambition all weekend and next month japan is getting a game called sengoku risshiden where its basically just nobunagas ambition but you can play as individual generals instead of just as the clans and I really hope they port it to the west

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Hey dudes, I'm home- *trips over the doorframe, dayplanner flies out of my hand, every hour has "have sex" written on it*

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Watching Bacon_Donut stream and playing Windwaker

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
Tonight, I shall play Stardew Valley until my own, real-life 'energy meter' is completely depleted.

Gamer Lyfe. :whatup:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mmor e dark souls 2. finally got to brume tower and its epic, keep gettng rocked by the fire sword guys though lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

mmor e dark souls 2. finally got to brume tower and its epic, keep gettng rocked by the fire sword guys though lol

Brume is my favorite level in the game

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

its easily the best level ive seen so far, t he whole place is cool as poo poo. i've heard the boss is a massive fucker too so that's got me pumped

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Still haven't played the DLC. One of these days I'll get back to my SotFS playthrough. Too many games, not enough time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

its easily the best level ive seen so far, t he whole place is cool as poo poo. i've heard the boss is a massive fucker too so that's got me pumped

its a big armored guy with a sword lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

:vince:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm hoping to start Ni No Kuni.

Adbot