Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

blarzgh posted:

If you can't have fun and appreciate the irony/hypocrisy of it at the same time then...

well then I guess you belong on the internet..

the internet is all inclusive and welcomes everyone regardless of their dysfunctions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
One of the differences I have always considered as pretty important between SA and reddit/imgur/etc is the moderation aspect though, most outright hateful comments get moderated and banned over here and subreddits such as r/coontown or r/horsevaginas would not have been able to exist over here afaik.

Sure it's the internet, you're going to have lovely people, the more important thing is how you handle those guys imo. :shrug:

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

http://imgur.com/gallery/ZF02K4t

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

A mixture of a post and comments actually made me grin:

http://imgur.com/gallery/1uYroRF

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

FAROOQ posted:

You're a dull individual.

Hey farooq. Shut the gently caress up

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Zipperelli. posted:

I know it's pedantic, but your comment make me laugh because of the incorrect phrasing.

PMS is Pre-Menstrual Syndrome, while menstruation is the actual bleeding.

During PMS, there generally isn't any bleeding, just the things that are joked about all the time. Cramps, mood swings, bloating, etc. Research has also found that having sex during PMS actually can help alleviate some of the symptoms.

Breaking News: Young Male doesn't understand how female anatomy works, news at eleven!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

blarzgh posted:

We're a group of hyper-opinionated 20/30-somethings, moralizing the world in black and white, railing on a group of hyper-opinionated teenagers, moralizing the world in white and black.

Its all pretty dull. :toot:

Be fair, we also laugh at hyper-opinionated Baby Boomers, moralizing the world in grey and gray.

All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

MRA starter kit.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

blarzgh posted:

MRA starter kit.

Eh, would have been a nice gesture if he hadn't went on imgur to loving brag about it. Sort of like giving someone a couple bucks if they're short cash in a grocery line or something.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

blarzgh posted:

MRA starter kit.

"Thanks, these will look great at my boyfriend's funeral."

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

quote:

EbolaMonkeyStew -1 points : 3 hours ago reply
Nothing makes me want to see a group of people get clubbed to a bloody pulp by a group of irate cops faster than them loving up traffic.

quote:

Ronaldsrump -20 points : 1 reply : 11 hours ago reply
When I get the change I'm gone from America and will move to a majority white location. I don't want my kids around this mess of racial

quote:

ThisIsJustToComment -2 points : 1 reply : 10 hours ago reply
Hate group. Not movement.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Aesop Poprock posted:

Hey farooq. Shut the gently caress up

Not happening

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

cash crab posted:

Ronaldsrump -20 points : 1 reply : 11 hours ago reply
When I get the change I'm gone from America and will move to a majority white location. I don't want my kids around this mess of racial

The idea that ~White Americans~ can just move to any country on a whim is so precious.

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

kazil posted:

"Imgur is just Something Awful if you think about it"

Shut down the thread guys nothing left to post :rolleye:

I agree that Imgur is something awful.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

blarzgh posted:

MRA starter kit.

I know every single one of these is made up for some reason or another, but how would you even get the idea someone was buying flowers for herself? Was she writing out a note on them that said "For Me"?

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Aesop Poprock posted:

I know every single one of these is made up for some reason or another, but how would you even get the idea someone was buying flowers for herself? Was she writing out a note on them that said "For Me"?

Is buying flowers for yourself even that weird? I buy a few from the farmer's market or wherever from time to time, especially if I'm having friends over or something. Have I been sending out desperation vibes all this time :ohdear:?

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Aesop Poprock posted:

"Cool, bro. Now I have two bouquets of flowers for my girlfriend." I guess this is better than heavy breathing behind me in line.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

blarzgh posted:

MRA starter kit.

My favorite part about this one is that the coloring indicates that a seeing a girl buying flowers was awesome, but he made it awkward by "manning up" which is significantly more likely than the reverse color scheme he intended.

omnibobb
Dec 3, 2005
Title text'd

Crow Jane posted:

Is buying flowers for yourself even that weird? I buy a few from the farmer's market or wherever from time to time, especially if I'm having friends over or something. Have I been sending out desperation vibes all this time :ohdear:?

Yeah but its not just because of this

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
dear black lives matter:

http://imgur.com/gallery/AncRSIq

quote:

storebrandmashedpotatoes 11 points : 2 replies : 7 hours ago reply

But if this topic was about video games turning kids to murderers or heavy metal turning them to Satanists, you'd all be furious.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

I like the implication that somehow all black people are Hip Hop, like that's just the collective term for them or something.

Kiebland
Feb 22, 2012
Lecrae wasn't even the best Christian rapper at the Christian music festivals I've chaperoned trips to.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

http://imgur.com/gallery/W9rC86S

Ughh at least top comment guys gets it

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Whips should only be used between consenting adults anyway.

BlueKingBar
Jan 25, 2016

Hey guys let's just literally never talk to me again maybe that'll fix things

Hihohe posted:

Yeah, it'll solve them. Then it'll open up several cans of worms later, most of the burden resting on that kid's shoulders. Neither physical nor emotional abuse are cool, go gently caress yourself puffin.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Totally unrelated, I hear that puffins are delicious. Anyone confirm?

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Why stop at children? If you screw up at work, your boss slams your face into the desk. Let that be a lesson to you, young man.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Hihohe posted:

So, this person can't control their students and the only solution they can think of is to hope that these kids are beaten in private. Nice.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

as a teacher, i feel that i am an authority on subjects besides long division and detention slips.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
I'm a teacher and I know some kids who get beat up, they are not good students

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"jimmy, is your book report ready to be presented?"

"no, mr. paterson"

*mr. paterson stands up, runs full sprint and yakuza kicks jimmy out of his desk*

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Alaois posted:

"jimmy, is your book report ready to be presented?"

"no, mr. paterson"

*mr. paterson stands up, runs full sprint and yakuza kicks jimmy out of his desk*

Those were the days

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
As a teacher I feel that a vast majority of students behavioral problems would be solved by executing one student out of every 10 whenever they misbehave

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
"Hey I haven't checked imgur in weeks, I wonder if it's still the same poo poo-"

loving lmao over here

e: at least the comments are all telling the OP he's a dumb idiot

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

probably 'cause you look like a sex offender

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Tetracube posted:

As a teacher I feel that a vast majority of students behavioral problems would be solved by executing one student out of every 10 whenever they misbehave

Teaching decimals and decimation.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Please explain to me why this guy was upvoted but nobody listens to me, a male who received one continuous beating from ages 0 to 20, and my opinions on video games

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Your Computer posted:

"Hey I haven't checked imgur in weeks, I wonder if it's still the same poo poo-"

loving lmao over here

e: at least the comments are all telling the OP he's a dumb idiot

Ha! What a pussy cry-baby. What a little bitch boy.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

Alaois posted:

probably 'cause you look like a sex offender

War crimes have nothing on this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Tetracube posted:

That's probably not wrong.

• Locked thread