Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Terrible. RIP

My Dacorite song all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Jesus christ... 50 shell casings theyre saying. Rip.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

this makes me sick to my stomach. 50 loving shots. dude was young and blowing up and someone just decides to end all of that. completely meaningless violence. rest in peace

https://soundcloud.com/itsadolla/flexaholic

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

TheFallenEvincar posted:

I still like TLOP but I've mostly just moved back to bumping I'm Up all the time again
Cmon SS3

I've been playing TLOP and I'm Up a lot lately. TLOP has an annoying stretch of four songs right in the middle where all but 1 are skippable (low lights -> i love kanye, highlights is good), so I find myself playing I'm Up more

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

Sweeper posted:

I've been playing TLOP and I'm Up a lot lately. TLOP has an annoying stretch of four songs right in the middle where all but 1 are skippable (low lights -> i love kanye, highlights is good), so I find myself playing I'm Up more

Yeah TLOP has the distinction of having the most amazing four song stretch followed by the worst four song stretch but then regains its steam before the end.

My only wish is that All Day was slipped in before or after Famous, I probably would have slapped somebody after that much excitement on first listen....

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I just took all the bad tracks out and kept highlights and listen to it all the time

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Yuzenn posted:

Yeah TLOP has the distinction of having the most amazing four song stretch followed by the worst four song stretch but then regains its steam before the end.

My only wish is that All Day was slipped in before or after Famous, I probably would have slapped somebody after that much excitement on first listen....

Waves -> Wolves is also great, it is great songs with poo poo in the middle

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
when the hell is Still Krazy going to drop https://vimeo.com/157643158

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

i cant for the life of me understand how anyone likes wolves

GZA Genius
Jan 29, 2009

40 lbs to freedom posted:

"Ewwwweuhhwahh, euhhwahhhhhheueooo"....... That's all I got too

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

yeah its real bad

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
I can't for the life of me (still) understand how Noisey Atlanta was greenlighted. The Bankroll shooting just reminded me of it. That was some awful poo poo.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Oh my loving god, untitled unmastered :stare:

gently caress TPAB. This is where it's at.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Kendrick lamar did something so I can say gently caress TPAB again.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Cashmere cat and sinjin hawke are great producers and you're wrong

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Yeah I like that real minimalist beat on Wolves and that woman's voice in the sample (?) is very haunting.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
That's still sia ain't it

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

the_american_dream posted:

That's still sia ain't it
You can't see her.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Future's the musical guest on SNL tonight and Jonah Hill's hosting. They did Jumpman together during the monologue with Jonah Hill doing all Drake's parts :stare:

e: Woah, Future brought out The Weeknd for Low Life too

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Mar 6, 2016

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
wolves is garbage i dumped that track after the first day with the album. people swear the pre-release versions were better but i dont buy it.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

temple posted:

Kendrick lamar did something so I can say gently caress TPAB again.

um mate i don't think you understand tpab is important and has lots of black sounds????????????

atrus50
Dec 24, 2008
Wolves is hot garbage

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
gently caress TPAB, this collection of outtakes from it that suffer from the same problems is great!

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Escobarbarian posted:

black sounds????????????

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Henchman of Santa posted:

gently caress TPAB, this collection of outtakes from it that suffer from the same problems is great!

It's half the length and contains no bullshit skits which automatically makes it better. It probably won't be at the top of my year end list but this is closer to what I wanted TPAB to be

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

reminder that forthcoming SS3 will be the greatest human achievement of all time

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

gently caress any European commenting on American hip hop

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Slouch

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

HorseRenoir posted:

It's half the length and contains no bullshit skits which automatically makes it better. It probably won't be at the top of my year end list but this is closer to what I wanted TPAB to be

PIMPPIMP
HOORAY
PIMPPIMP
HOORAY

At least i dont remember when i was conflicted with the evils of lucy all around me interviewing dead rappers

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

so loving future posted:

reminder that forthcoming SS3 will be the greatest human achievement of all time

I'm still listening to 1, 2, and B6 about twice a week each.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

You spergs do know you can either ignore to take that poo poo off right? That doesn't change the album from being good. None of you ever comment on the songs themselves just the skits which is hilarious.

Its bad enough people are hyping up another fuckin Thug mixtape thats gonna be called mediocre then forgotten about when he announces the next tape seconds later which will then be called the greatest thing ever before it comes out.

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Chief Keif so tired of people biting his sound he quit

http://news.hiphopearly.com/chief-keef-says-hes-retired/

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

gently caress any European commenting on American hip hop

Please let me tell you how Australian French rap is the one true form of hip-hop

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
New Chief Keef has been really weird and compelling and if he is quitting, which he isn't, it would be a shame.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

RBX posted:

You spergs do know you can either ignore to take that poo poo off right? That doesn't change the album from being good. None of you ever comment on the songs themselves just the skits which is hilarious.

If you have to go into Audacity and cut out significant portions of a record to listen to it then maybe it isn't very good

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

RBX posted:

You spergs do know you can either ignore to take that poo poo off right? That doesn't change the album from being good.

no you can't and no you can't, and yes it does

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

RBX posted:

Its bad enough people are hyping up another fuckin Thug mixtape thats gonna be called mediocre then forgotten about when he announces the next tape seconds later which will then be called the greatest thing ever before it comes out.

I feel bad that you don't enjoy Thug, he puts out of a lot of really good music and it's exciting to get hyped for it.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

HorseRenoir posted:

If you have to go into Audacity and cut out significant portions of a record to listen to it then maybe it isn't very good

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Kdot is really good at rapping and making music and i wish he would stick to that and let his rapping and music speak for itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
Kdots poetry is like watching a poetry slam. Not good.