Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I wonder if the kids watching the show gave a poo poo.

Nah, nevermind: they didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Boo! Piccolo got loving robbed! :argh:

Fight was still cool though. Time for Vegeta to start kicking rear end

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Covok posted:

I wonder if the kids watching the show gave a poo poo.

Nah, nevermind: they didn't.

Well maybe they should have!

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I'm just annoyed that this will most likely be the reason Goku gets to tag back in later to finish up even though he already lost.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

nipple man to sweep the tournament after vegeta loses

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Pureauthor posted:

I'm just annoyed that this will most likely be the reason Goku gets to tag back in later to finish up even though he already lost.

Actually this is going to be the excuse for Piccolo to tag back in and clean things up. Turns out he was hiding a secret transformation too, Kami had an old bottle of GOD KI lying around and gave it to Piccolo, allowing him to surpass even the god sayjins (for 2-3 episodes max of course, nothing crazy).

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

actually now that I think about it, I expect vegeta to beat frost and the saiyan kid and lose to the robot, then nipple man will beat the robot but lose/tag out against hit, then either goku will get to fight again or they'lll bring in gohan

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
They're gonna call a sub after Purple Namekian beats Monaka and TENSHINHAN THE STRONGEST HUMAN will save us all.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Maybe they'll let Buu have his fight after all?

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

I like how Champa was ready to paste his rear end right then and there after Frost's heel turn.. I like chubby Cat-God more and more.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Manatee Cannon posted:

actually now that I think about it, I expect vegeta to beat frost and the saiyan kid and lose to the robot, then nipple man will beat the robot but lose/tag out against hit, then either goku will get to fight again or they'lll bring in gohan

I think Heroes leaked/suggests that Cabba is number 4?

So Vegeta beats Frost and Robot and then maybe double KO to Cabba, Monaka vs Hit, Monaka loses leading to Goku being reinstated because of the cheating so Hit vs Goku for the final bout.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Goku is the main character, so he will win

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Josuke Higashikata posted:

So Vegeta beats Frost and Robot and then maybe double KO to Cabba, Monaka vs Hit, Monaka loses leading to Goku being reinstated because of the cheating so Hit vs Goku for the final bout.

Well Piccolo did not get a fair shot so maybe he will get to fight Maggeta.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Everybody get hype for Piccoloku.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Yeah. Heroes added Botamo, Frost and Magetta, but not Cabba or Hit, making it obvious who's fighting first. I expect the same as this too, including Monaka losing because he isn't a Saiyan so no matter how strong Beerus makes him look we must have him job so the Saiyans can win instead.

Rudoku posted:

I like how Champa was ready to paste his rear end right then and there after Frost's heel turn.. I like chubby Cat-God more and more.

That was probably the only thing I genuinely liked this episode, beyond Piccolo's great tactics that meant absolutely nothing because this is Dragon Ball. Champa's so good.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Manatee Cannon posted:

that'd be nice since he hasn't won a fight since, like, the saibamen or something unless you count people running away

I'd call 1st Form Cell a victory, and he was fighting pretty evenly with 17

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Aurora posted:

first form cell and android 20 run away from him, which is why I mentioned running away as a condition. I was just saying his track record hasn't been great for a long while. 17 vs piccolo was a good fight for sure tho, not gonna deny that

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Aurora posted:

He also forced Frieza to transform into his 3rd form, that's pretty much a win (if not long term).

Edit: He also defeated Babidi :v:

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Mar 7, 2016

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

if you think about it, post raditz piccolo is just there to stall until someone else gets there. strong enough to put up a fight, weak enough that he won't win. he takes tien's place from dragon ball

Manatee Cannon fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Mar 7, 2016

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

People who have won fights: Goku, Gohan (with Goku's help)

People who haven't won fights: Everyone else

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Manatee Cannon posted:

if you think about it, post raditz piccolo is just there to stall until someone else gets there. strong enough to put up a fight, weak enough that he won't win

Piccolo doesn't need to be the best, but it's no fun to see a once viable fighter Yamchaized. 1-2 episodes per arc where hes the strongest isn't much to ask :(

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I hope Piccolo seeing that Vegeta can just force him to give up convinces him that he wants to get back up to par with Goku and Vegeta. (Which I also hopes happens.)

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
I want vegeta to lose and monaka to beat everyone with stupid rainbow nipple lasers instantly.

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

I want more Piccolo fighting. Using ki blasts to propel yourself is some OG Dragonball poo poo which is the coolest thing to happen in this series thus far.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Kild posted:

People who have won fights: Goku, Gohan (with Goku's help)

People who haven't won fights: Everyone else

Vegeta has won fights, just against scrubs like Dodoria.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

a lot of people have won fights. most people don't get to beat the big bad, but it's not like that's surprising. tournaments are nice for just this reason since it lets the b listers get in some cool fights, such as krillin and yamcha doing things in og dragon ball

Combat Lobster posted:

I want more Piccolo fighting. Using ki blasts to propel yourself is some OG Dragonball poo poo which is the coolest thing to happen in this series thus far.

goku winning by ringout was cool for the same reason

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

TheKingofSprings posted:

Not even close, what a loving ridiculous statement

Not one character has an interesting backstory sorry.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

Vegeta has won fights, just against scrubs like Dodoria.

People Vegeta beat after becoming "good": Goku (with Goku's help)

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kild posted:

People Vegeta beat after becoming "good": Goku (with Goku's help)

Hey that's not fair, Vegita beat Pui Pui.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Rutibex posted:

Also

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
The next episode preview showed Hit facing up to Frost, and Frost had that "I'm totally hosed" face. I wonder what that's about.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Maybe Hit's actually a space detective and now he's got the evidence he needs to put Frost away

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Maybe Hit is alt-Cell where he was modeled after Dr. Gero's insecurities instead of bugs.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole

Rutibex posted:

He also vaporized Captain Ginyu a few episodes ago.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Momomo posted:

He also vaporized Captain Ginyu a few episodes ago.

I wouldn't really call that a "fight". If we include that we should also include Vegitas "win" against the crowd at the worlds martial arts tournament :black101:

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
At least Piccolo got to even get in the ring. Poor Buu...

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Piccolo got his spots in and got to seem like a cool guy for a few minutes before the other shoe dropped; that's really the best you could hope for. I really hope Vegeta goes Blueper Saiyan immediately and just instantly annihilates Frost. No extended beatdown, just kicks his head off.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

projecthalaxy posted:

Piccolo got his spots in and got to seem like a cool guy for a few minutes before the other shoe dropped; that's really the best you could hope for. I really hope Vegeta goes Blueper Saiyan immediately and just instantly annihilates Frost. No extended beatdown, just kicks his head off.

The PV at the end of the episode shows that he's just super saiyan.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Well that's stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

projecthalaxy posted:

Well that's stupid.

Why. It's actually smart.

Goku completely outclassed Frost as a Super Saiyan, Like to a comical level.

Vegeta shows the other team exactly what Goku showed only Vegeta knows his secret so he's not gonna be dumb enough to get hit by it.

• Locked thread