Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Seriously who are those dorks? Is that the new cast for that new ghostbusters :stare:?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

TheQuietWilds posted:

they got his swollen valor
lol

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Mike-o posted:

Seriously who are those dorks? Is that the new cast for that new ghostbusters :stare:?

yes :smith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
https://spokane.craigslist.org/m4w/5479207772.html

quote:

I am looking for a woman who loves G-d but not attached to the church, who understands something is wrong with the christian religion. And that we are in the end times and have a very very short time left. We are entering World War 3 right now. We will be fully in it before a year and half is out. Time is short. I am in a hurry.

Someone who is not attached to their locale and can pick up and move to my location. I believe I am where G-d wants me to be.

I am a real Jewish man who believes and follows The Messiah where ever He goes. My heart belongs to Him. I am not a christian. I am a Jewish believer. I am a Sephardi Jew.

I have been divorced several years, ex wife is severely schizophrenic and it has been impossible to meet anyone let alone someone who understands. The same people are perpetually single here. If I was back in L.A., where I am from, it would be much easier to meet someone.

I want to be married and before the end times are here, and there is little if any time left. I have a full time job. I am a very romantic person and love being a gentleman. I miss being in love.

You must love G-d and value His things. Not be a liar, or cheater or have any hidden disorders that would make it impossible to have a relationship with you. No one is perfect at this age and I don't expect perfect.

Must be HWP and between 40 and 50 about.

I have all but given up hope. Everyone is deceived in regards to the time we are in as well as the ideologies surrounding the christian church. If that isn't enough, everyone I have met have severe disorders that rule over them.

There HAS to be someone. Isn't there?

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

My wife is from Spokane =(

She always hated it and moved out literally the moment she was able to. Sometimes you can tell how great a person is by how fast they exit lovely places.

Shes got some drive man.

Edit:

In other news, being bored as poo poo and moderately drunk stuck in a hotel forever leads to me leaving rambling google reviews for establishments I've utilized. Its really improving my writing ability.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Laranzu posted:

My wife is from Spokane =(

She always hated it and moved out literally the moment she was able to. Sometimes you can tell how good a person is by how fast they exit lovely places.

Shes got some drive man.

Spokane is garbage, I go to the valley like once a month for weed and that is it. CDA isn't much better, but it's not spokane at least.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Sorry, we dumped all the retards on the east side of our state.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Spokane is garbage, I go to the valley like once a month for weed and that is it. CDA isn't much better, but it's not spokane at least.

CDA is like rich as poo poo tho. Rich as poo poo but Idaho. The whole area is too full of boring rear end white people though. Can't even get good Pho. Dealbreaker.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Laranzu posted:

CDA is like rich as poo poo tho. Rich as poo poo but Idaho. The whole area is too full of boring rear end white people though. Can't even get good Pho. Dealbreaker.

IDK if I would consider it rich. Richer than Spokane? Maybe. Its one corporation that owns anything of value, the resort and all that. Oh well, I'm ok with a bunch of CA refugees moving here, it can only help my property value for the day I decide to pull up stakes.

Food situation pretty dire though. Good luck if you want Mexican even, let alone anything Asian. There is a Thai place though that has a cool space ceiling that I can't even describe. It's chintzy in that asian way I saw so much in korea. Foods average though, depending on the dish. There was a bistro I found that was pretty good, until the owner tried to join the army and we found out he is a rapist :) I don't go there anymore!

CDA I think is getting bigger though, exactly because of all the CA moving up here. They all camp in like $750k Motorhomes. Some decide to stay. I'm ok with them moving in, and making the town more hostile to the old Aryan Nation guys you still see around. Most of them moved out into trailer parks in the surrounding areas though.

Still, there as the one kid that went to our "best" public school, who couldn't join the USMC because when he was a baby his parents tattooed a swastika on his back. It's really loving weird here man save me.

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Mar 7, 2016

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im here to weigh in on stolen valor:

lmbo if you care about some doofus wearing a uniform enough to talk to them, let alone start shouting and causing a scene

also lmbo if youre such a dumbass that you want to walk around in public looking like a huge tool. this applies to actual military and fakers, in uniform or those stupid hats and leather jackets. the only dudes who get a pass are old grandpas wearing korean war vet hats or whatever

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU2FwMQ3TR

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Called it

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d2bRaFcCb4

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ghostbusters was like the first big thing i ever got into as a kid and i had the hideout and the ecto-1 and the crazy figures like the old woman that basically split in half-action and this guy

combination linebacker and butt crocodile

i love the cartoons and both movies and the stories behind it all

i still don't give a poo poo about the new one. good or bad

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

im here to weigh in on stolen valor:

lmbo if you care about some doofus wearing a uniform enough to talk to them, let alone start shouting and causing a scene

also lmbo if youre such a dumbass that you want to walk around in public looking like a huge tool. this applies to actual military and fakers, in uniform or those stupid hats and leather jackets. the only dudes who get a pass are old grandpas wearing korean war vet hats or whatever

I fully plan on getting and wearing an "Operation Enduring Freedom" or whatever we're calling it by then vet hat when I'm 70

lol I'm gonna die of cancer by the time I'm 50 thanks to the Afghan burn pits

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
The biggest problem is tumblrinas are going to bitch and moan about how it fails because misogyny or something. But the truth is the originals were good because they were carried on the shoulders of great actor/comedians. I don't even know who these fucks are and it's very obvious they're not very good comedians or actors.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
But two of them are on SNL, just like the old ghostbusters! :downs:

The only thing the gun licker does is act like a female Jim Carey. Except not funny.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Slim Pickens posted:

But two of them are on SNL, just like the old ghostbusters! :downs:

The only thing the gun licker does is act like a female Jim Carey. Except not funny.

jim carey kinda left the mental plane there lately and is into his art phase now

hes still funny though

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

jim carey kinda left the mental plane there lately and is into his art phase now

hes still funny though

He took Man on The Moon way too seriously and it broke his brain

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

ghostbusters was like the first big thing i ever got into as a kid and i had the hideout and the ecto-1 and the crazy figures like the old woman that basically split in half-action and this guy

Oh man, my cousins and I all had those proton packs and one of us had the trap you could throw down on the ground too.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

combination linebacker and butt crocodile

i love the cartoons and both movies and the stories behind it all

i still don't give a poo poo about the new one. good or bad

I had the Dracula one that would open his mouth when you squeezed his legs together.I broke him by pulling them quickly apart trying to get the fangs to puncture my cousins finger webbing by having it bite him. Instead his left leg just came out and I got my older sister to hold it still for 10 minutes while I glued it back on.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

I distinctly remember having a little Ghostbusters noisemaker keychain from some fast food restaurant and my mom telling me they had been recalled because kids were swallowing the batteries from them or something. Four year old me agreed that those kids were stupid and went back to playing with realistic toy guns without orange safety tips and were now making Ghostbusters noises like a Real American.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Foo fighters announcement was pretty good

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Foo fighters announcement was pretty good

They're finally breaking up?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

good riddance if so

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

nah

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
This season's VB has been amazing. I'm digging the new villains For Monarch/Morpho to murder at the end of every episode. Also Brock's buddy comedy with the sea lice henchman was cool

e: Also, N4I, my man, I got a cool new AV for you

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Mar 8, 2016

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Somebody in the office just demonstrated Trap music. I think I have brain cancer now.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Casimir Radon posted:

Somebody in the office just demonstrated Trap music. I think I have brain cancer now.

It';s just lovely techno with a bit of lovely dub step played under horribly bad rap lyrics done in a bad Jamaican accent, right?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Booblord Zagats posted:

It';s just lovely techno with a bit of lovely dub step played under horribly bad rap lyrics done in a bad Jamaican accent, right?
It sounded like standing next to a car owned by a teenager who just bought his first lovely subwoofer. Couldn't hear much of anything over the base.

Also he brought his Magic cards to work today. He's off to fullfill his ABM slot soon.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Mar 8, 2016

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

When I heard about trap back home, I thought it was some extremely underground OG-stuff, like something you'd hear in some Atlanta stash house, coke-dusted Mac-10 on the table and all.

Then, I came here, and found out that the fanbase is 99% extremely white college kids.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
there came a point in my life where I realized that if I was hearing about something, then there was no way it could be considered underground anymore

might have coincided with turning 30 not sure

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Sudo Echo posted:

oh this is gonna be good

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

I'm not an expert, but I'm all but certain that exposing anyone to furry conventions is how terrorism is created.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm not an expert, but I'm all but certain that exposing anyone to furry conventions is how terrorism is created.

Now we find out if boy fuckers and yiffers can be friends, I suppose

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I simply cannot fathom making the journey from loving syria, not knowing if you were going to live and die, not knowing what country would let you in to escape the horrors of war, and you get shoved into a canadian furry convention. like, war is a brutal horrible thing that oftentimes doesn't make a whole lot of sense, furries though IDK

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
send all the furries to syria. the strain on the welfare system will be relieved enough to cover refugees who maybe haven't completely given up on being useful members of society

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Hahaha holky gently caress can you imagine that culture shock

You've escaped a hellish war zone, witnessing acts of barbarism and crimes against humanity most could not dream of.

You make your way to Beautiful Vancouver, the Canadian Government paying for your meals and clothing and putting you in a nice hotel

One day you get up to make your way to the wonderous place known as "Tim Hortons", where all Canadians worship. On entering the elevator, the doors open and you are faced with a man in a fur-covered suit wearing diaper. The smell reminds you of the bodies in Aleppo.

You shrug. Insh'allah, your double double calls.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

Imagine the three floor elevator ride with a 235 pound cystic acne cratered anime fan clad in a hot pink dog suit with a spiky body soil back hair mohawk just peaking out above the neckline of the xxl slipknot tshirt and the waist of his fluorescent raver pants. He turned that husky costume into a rhodesian ridgeback the same way that barrel turned the family back home into twisted dusty pulp - brute loving force and a complete disregard for human dignity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
timbits yiff inshallah consent namaste

• Locked thread