Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

It's a Dees piece, isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Holy poo poo. I wonder how he'll take that.

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
Here's hoping Trump also got Dees' contact info for when the time comes to do his presidential portrait

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Oh man, the Elders are really lovely guys. Their astral projection seminars are literally off the fucking planet, and highly recommended.

Cat Mattress posted:

It's a Dees piece, isn't it?

It is, and it's been carefully scrubbed of all of the usual ZOG conspiracy poo poo:

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

loquacius posted:

Bors is still making gifs, this one compares Trump to Berlusconi

A gently caress Bitches, Get Money cartoon

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Surprised he didn't keep "Bush crime family".

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Karl Rove posted:

It is, and it's been carefully scrubbed of all of the usual ZOG conspiracy poo poo:

hahah, it's not even a pro-Trump cartoon

That's amazing.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Karl Rove posted:

Did he keep the "Christie" tag lol

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Impressive. Has "Zionist" been replaced with "Koch Brothers"?

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

The ferryman who who greets the souls of the recently deceased bears a distinct resemblance to Sam-I-Am, and demands a payment of jelly beans in exchange for transport to the afterlife.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Karl Rove posted:

Looks like they put red stars on Hillary's collar instead of the Israeli flag. They didn't erase the clawed devilish (Jewish) hand behind the curtain, though...

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

I wonder if some media finds out where the original is from and Trump has to publicly state he is not a zionist puppet.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I wonder if the Trump fan who handed him the "painting" made that non-ZOG edit themselves or if it just sort of went through a series of successively-less-incriminating iterations until eventually ending up in Trump's hand

e:

CampingCarl posted:

I wonder if some media finds out where the original is from and Trump has to publicly state he is not a zionist puppet.

I was wondering if he'd have to publicly state that he was not a ZOG theorist but knowing Trump's audience he'll probably have to do that instead, yeah

Sometime last week there was a Bernie thread in GBS half of whose posters were unironic Trump fans and I think I heard two or three different conspiracy theories over the course of the four pages of it I posted on

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

CampingCarl posted:

I don't know anything about what you're even talking about with Zionists or the Zionist Occupied Government. So I don't know. I don't know -- did he endorse me, or what's going on? Because I know nothing about David Dees; I know nothing about Zionists.

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.
This is just a really involved high-effort Politoons joke, isn't it? Isn't it?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

Karl Rove posted:

It wasn't "scrubbed" of anything. Dees replaced his original cartoon after he learned that Trump is pro-Israel and married Ivanka to a Jew.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Whoops, wrong thread.

fade5 fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Mar 8, 2016

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It wasn't "scrubbed" of anything. Dees replaced his original cartoon after he learned that Trump is pro-Israel and married Ivanka to a Jew.

If that's true, that is surprisingly rational and diplomatic of Dees.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
That is...

... if it's even the real Dees anymore. :tinfoil:

The Copper Kaiser
Sep 6, 2010

I am a high-iq mentally retarded adult, and bring to bear on intellectual pursuits the demonic energy that characterizes my species!

Wise doesn't trust the other clans or the council of thirteen, only the Horned Rat himself can bring prosperity to the ratmen, as long as they beat their litters into submission - A Skaven Cartoon.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I was sure that at least Sanders always had a star of david about but I checked the website but it's called "mole_2" suggesting a prior version I can't find. If anyone can dredge up the old versions that'd be good, it looks like Dees edited this Trump wall toon as well

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Get the kneepads, Nancy

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

This is the one I posted in the thread a while back which I assume is the original. Still the one given to Trump was scrubbed of some stuff.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

You know, this actually captures his style of question-dodging pretty effectively.

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

over time i've come to support a mandatory retirement age for conservative artists to preserve our eyes from the horrible not-people.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

CampingCarl posted:

This is the one I posted in the thread a while back which I assume is the original. Still the one given to Trump was scrubbed of some stuff.

The one Trump is holding has the claws pulling back the flag but not the Star of David lapel pin

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
Looks like it's been through a few iterations. That one doesnt have the clawed Jew hand pulling aside the American curtain, also no american or israeli flag pins on Trump.

EDIT: Also I like how Sanders has straight up a Magen David on his head instead of an Israeli flag just to hammer in the fact he's A JEW not just a zionist.

SwimmingSpider fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Mar 8, 2016

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

They added a "?" over Hillary that appears to be in neither of Dees' versions

edit: spot the differences is fun

kaschei fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Mar 8, 2016

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

Helium Balloon Chris Christie :3:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

:stwoon:

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

New Pope:

In short: The Liberal party is split on gay marriage, the conservative faction via Abbott settled on a plebiscite set in the nebulous future and are now getting upset when anyone hints at a date for it.

Bonus Pat Campbell:

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

the_steve posted:

New Sutton

What is strange about this cartoon is for how grotesque Limbaugh and Coulter look; Krauthammer somehow looks less like something from the Jim Henson Creature Workshop than he does in real life.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Trapezium Dave posted:

Bonus Pat Campbell:

This is good.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Trapezium Dave posted:

Bonus Pat Campbell:

One problem with this metaphor. If he cuts off the trunk, it may regrow to form an entirely new elephant and challenge the original for dominance. :unsmigghh:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Mr. Fowl posted:

What is strange about this cartoon is for how grotesque Limbaugh and Coulter look; Krauthammer somehow looks less like something from the Jim Henson Creature Workshop than he does in real life.
Seriously, he looks like a mole creature wearing a human mask

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mr. Fowl posted:

One problem with this metaphor. If he cuts off the trunk, it may regrow to form an entirely new elephant and challenge the original for dominance. :unsmigghh:

What the hell kinda nature shows have you been watching?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Fulchrum posted:

What the hell kinda nature shows have you been watching?

Elephants are known for their incredible regenerative powers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
The best part is that it also is a slight reference to "cutting off your nose to spite your face", AKA the reason Republicans are in this mess to begin with.

• Locked thread