Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SegwayPimp
Sep 13, 2015

End of Life Guy posted:

If he had done this himself, I'dve forgiven him for everything.

Ya know for a sec I thought maybe he did and I was ready to do the same....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I know, right? Alas, it's a fan edit of some of the most boring poo poo Ant's ever put out.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

The swerve of 'which prison was used in shawshank redemption' :roflolmao:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I like 'how to pour vodka into water bottles' myself.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
had me at "quaalude lollipops"

SegwayPimp
Sep 13, 2015
Apparently one of the Stangels got ripped apart by Pete Davidson this morning on O&J...just started listening to this upload of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haasfw8HT14

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

SegwayPimp posted:

Apparently one of the Stangels got ripped apart by Pete Davidson this morning on O&J...just started listening to this upload of it...

It is hilarious.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Never listened to Opie W/ Jim but I assumed the Stangles are annoying based on pictures.

Also, a daytime show with Harry Connick Jr? Bleh.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Signup on http://www.chippahradio.com is open for a limited time. It's on the lower right side of the page. You should look into it.

SegwayPimp
Sep 13, 2015
"If you bash me why wouldn't I bash you back?"

Ant is going to war with reddit on todays show...

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Anthony's threatening to doxx some trolls and tell their employers on them.

What a buffoon.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Chromatic posted:

What a buffoon.

loving really

Can someone please find all those times they reacted to racists and bigots getting tattled on, and throwing it back in Ant's face?

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Chromatic posted:

What a buffoon.

And Danny's threatening mutual destruction. lol

quote:

Ew. That's exactly what my stalker attempted. Hmmm. Another coincidence.
If he dox anyone in this sub, I'll release some info as well.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

JFC posted:

Signup on http://www.chippahradio.com is open for a limited time. It's on the lower right side of the page. You should look into it.

Did they ever make it so you can download the stuff on that site with RSS stuff like Podcasts on IOS and that sort of thing again or is that still not doable?

Stefan Prodan fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Mar 7, 2016

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

SegwayPimp posted:

I hope Justin quits over this and leaves Opie to twist in the wind

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Anthony is home from his court date and is tweeting about black crime, because of course he is.

SegwayPimp posted:

"If you bash me why wouldn't I bash you back?"

Ant is going to war with reddit on todays show...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bash_Back!

Keg fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Mar 8, 2016

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Well, he'd know about black crime statistics, as he's contributing to those himself and all.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Video of Anthony threatening to drop the doxx https://vid.me/9lZs

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Ant is the most insecure baby that ever lived. Good grief.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
I hope it's all wrong info

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Ant has become Gorgeous George. :george:

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

https://www.reddit.com/r/TACSdiscussion/

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

SegwayPimp
Sep 13, 2015
He's basically taken his credo about free speech and open conversations without censorship (ideas with which his entire network is built upon) and throwing it out the window when it comes back to him. Now its not a matter of Reddit being assholes, its literally a matter of him trying to put a hush on the mean interwebs the same way Howard tried to put a gag order on O&A years ago.

I want to know what Ron Bennington has to say...

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

SegwayPimp posted:

I ate this great Blue Menu last night, you know they deliver it right to your door and you make it yourself? anyways Tito from Tito's Vodka is coming up next, that guy is the last man living the American dream.

*hits button*

Hi Janice, howyadoin' sweetheart

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

CrashCat posted:

I hope Justin quits over this and leaves Opie to twist in the wind

I'm not sure why the Stangels are even on the show. If they wrote for Letterman, why are they on Sirius doing poo poo work for a failed shock jock and his bald past-his-prime sidekick?

O__O posted:

I hope it's all wrong info

I hope he's arrested for harassment as well, so he has to go in front of a judge again and state why he tried to reveal that a sixty-year old half-blind English teacher is posting mean poo poo on Reddit about him. Because that would really be the end of this whole mess. A glorious end.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

SegwayPimp posted:

He's basically taken his credo about free speech and open conversations without censorship (ideas with which his entire network is built upon) and throwing it out the window when it comes back to him. Now its not a matter of Reddit being assholes, its literally a matter of him trying to put a hush on the mean interwebs the same way Howard tried to put a gag order on O&A years ago.

"Open and honest" = "Saying black people are bad"

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
why are reddit people talking about panera

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

John Romero posted:

why are reddit people talking about panera
I didn't listen to it but apparently during Ant's dox threat he said one of the people works at Panera

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
After railing on him for all the vile things he's actually guilty of, what really sends Ant of the rails is people making "Ant blew a trans girl that looks 14" jokes. Saying he actually is a statutory rapist was fine.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I'm not sure why the Stangels are even on the show. If they wrote for Letterman, why are they on Sirius doing poo poo work for a failed shock jock and his bald past-his-prime sidekick?
Because Opie is too out of touch now to even Google properly, and Sam left him, and everyone else doesn't give a poo poo

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
http://i.imgur.com/b2jT3K8.gifv

Ant desperately trying to calm his vibrating thumb during today's doxxing segment

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

That pendulum has sure come swinging back the other way.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

Call Me Charlie posted:

http://i.imgur.com/b2jT3K8.gifv

Ant desperately trying to calm his vibrating thumb during today's doxxing segment

Holy poo poo.

Are we gonna have another Lady Di situation in a few years?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
So which gun is Ant going to use to blow his brains out?

Other than Sue Lightning's little pink one.

Stotty
Apr 5, 2004

Chromatic posted:

What a buffoon.

Didn't this all happen about a year ago as well? Anthony threatened to release personal info about somebody who was making fun of him on Twitter?

It was the first time I remember people kind of turning on him because it seemed like he was using all the personal info gathered from the payment details on his site (or Keith was pulling strings to get the info?).

Edit - yes less than a year ago when people started making fun of him for bombing at the roast.

Stotty fucked around with this message at 09:51 on Mar 8, 2016

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Gonzo McFee posted:

So which gun is Ant going to use to blow his brains out?

Other than Sue Lightning's little pink one.

Didn't they take his guns due to the (possible) domestic?

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Ant suffers from Itchy Trigger Finger.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
Anthony really doesn't care.

quote:

I wasn't stalking you Danny. Get a loving grip on reality.

quote:

I talked to Danny on the phone a couple of months ago. He's gone full psychopath. Thinking he's being stalked. Meanwhile some girl he was loving said a private eye and lawyer spoke with me. Never happened. He sounded like a complete paranoid. So, gently caress off Ross. And yeah, I'm taking it here cause you can't seem to shut the gently caress up about me. No one I know has even mentioned your name in years.

quote:

Aaaaaaaaand, who gives a poo poo!! You dumb fucks don't realize how small your little Reddit world is? 99.9 % of people watching my show or listening to O&J don't even know about your lovely Reddit subs. That's why we laugh at you without worry. Now run along and gently caress your sister.

quote:

You think Reddit has anything to do with my subs? You fuckers are so delusional! You're not even a tiny fraction of my audience. You really think you are! Lol! What a load of dumb cunts!!!!

quote:

You think you assholes mean anything fa la la la, you still pay attention every day fa la la la...you morons are the joke fa la la la, you mean nothing to my shows fa la la la....haha, you HAVE to see how insignificant you are to TACS or O&J right?

quote:

You idiots really think you matter!!!?? Hahaha!! I'm "frothing"? Holy poo poo! You fuckers are hilarious. Sure, I'll read this but it's a joke. Why would anyone care about a few dozen morons obsessively posting about me every day? You don't see that you're the joke? This sub is insignificant. You all live here so you think it's everything. Haha!!

quote:

This week on your lil message board I'm the un cool one huh? Anyone you attempt to bash who doesn't answer your poo poo is a pussy and anyone who does is freaking out at your posts? You idiots think WAY too much of yourselves. The slightest effort can take this poo poo sub down. There are Reddit rules you have to adhere to. You can't touch my shows but this sub is staying up for as long as I want it to be. 😆

quote:

29 posts here? Hahaha!!!! Subs not happy!!??? You dummies are a joke! Your sub means nothing to my shows. What self important assholes!! We are all laughing at you poo poo heads.

quote:

Yeah, no one gets fired for posting racist, sexist, homophobic poo poo online. Holy poo poo, you guys could be the dumbest online fuckers I've seen in 20 yrs.

quote:

If 50% of you dopes follow through on this, that'd be 4 emails. Hahaha!! You are a joke!

quote:

So, 5 people posting to this cause? Holy poo poo. 😅😄😆

Call Me Charlie fucked around with this message at 11:56 on Mar 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

quote:

If 50% of you dopes follow through on this, that'd be 4 emails. Hahaha!! You are a joke!

Wow, I hope he's unironically pretending to be like those jocktober/O&A pest victims that said they only got like 3 emails or 1 phone caller.

This is amazing.

• Locked thread