Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Sakurazuka posted:

How are you still married
She is a strong woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

RanKizama posted:

She is a strong woman.
Is that why you're scared of muscles? :v:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Mithaldu posted:

do not do this fuckboy

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

Mithaldu posted:

I took the fall for you chodes once. Not again.

That was kinda funny though.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ban talk about that game and muscles

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Davincie posted:

ban talk about that game and muscles
ban rinkizama

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Anyone got any good info on Samurai Warriors 4 Empires? I've never played an Empires game and I miss my Romance of the Three Kingdoms strategy games so it feels like this might be interesting to try out.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

RanKizama posted:

I took the fall for you chodes once. Not again.

That was kinda funny though.
Yeah, i didn't expect that to go beyond a throwaway joke. :)

Speaking of strong women, i really like the visuals of Pale Wing's homing weapons and the gigantic robot explosions.

ayukawa
Feb 7, 2016

Nice boat.

Takoluka posted:

make sure to include the wives and husbands of all the posters

they have to be in the pact too

Not going to happen.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

RanKizama posted:

Anyone got any good info on Samurai Warriors 4 Empires? I've never played an Empires game and I miss my Romance of the Three Kingdoms strategy games so it feels like this might be interesting to try out.
Endorph posted about that a while ago:

Endorph posted:

No, get 4-II. Empires is a weird gimmick game with fairly repetitive maps and an attempt at grand strategy. It's especially bad for couch co-op, since you spend 10-20 minutes futzing around with menus inbetween maps.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Empires games can be fun but they're nothing like RotTK, they're just standard Musou games with a lot more to the set up phase.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Posting here, using my vita 99% for remote play is akin to posting on a fetish forum saying you only use your dildos as paperweights

You guys are weird

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

that dude was talking about getting empires for couch co-op, which is an awful idea

the game itself isn't bad or anything, it's just musou with more repetitive maps and a lot of menus

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

Sakurazuka posted:

How are you still married

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Posting here, using my vita 99% for remote play is akin to posting on a fetish forum saying you only use your dildos as paperweights

You guys are weird

My vita is basically a ps1 slim with the monitor attachment these days.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

OxMan posted:

My vita is basically a ps1 slim with the monitor attachment these days.

yeah same. maybe cybersleuth some day idk

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

You guys are weird

I almost never use remote play because it's awful for any game that require all four shoulder buttons ie. most of them.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

I almost never use remote play because it's awful for any game that require all four shoulder buttons ie. most of them.

This. Remote play is a neat concept but any game I'd want to play remote play is basically unplayable.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the only things that work well remote play are turn-based things and most turn-based games have a vita port anyway

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What happens if you remote play Digimon

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

How are you married

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I dunno, my girlfriend is pretty okay with me having bought the hyperdimension neptunia idol game so I can believe

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

I dunno, my girlfriend is pretty okay with me having bought the hyperdimension neptunia idol game so I can believe

Does she know about hana

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Ruggington posted:

Does she know about hana

I would assume she knows about herself yes.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
The only PS4 game that was unplayable via remote play to me was MGS5 (due to where the comms button got mapped) and my home network is an absolute mess of powerline adapters and access points/repeaters.

On the other hand, networks being perfectly fine for one person and god awful for another is pretty much par for the course.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Help Im Alive posted:

What happens if you remote play Digimon

Time Cube

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Ruggington posted:

Does she know about hana

Yes

Well, she is also playing Birthright but she never really says anything when I bring Hana up

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sakurazuka posted:

don't worry ds4 enabled remote play is coming to a laptop near you

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Was looking for an image in a folder earlier and found this

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Light Gun Man posted:

Was looking for an image in a folder earlier and found this

MisterAlex
Dec 4, 2004

For Blood, Comic Mischief, Mature Humor, Nudity, Strong Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Intense Violence.

Online Interactions Not Rated.
So I decided to go ahead and go with the WiFi OLED version and ordered a "Used: Like New" one from a seller earlier on Amazon. No memory card, though. Thanks again for the feedback regarding the different models. Looking forward to Remote Play and JRPGs. :v:

And I guess now I'll have a use for all the PS+ Vita titles and free DLC I've been adding to my library. :haw:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

MisterAlex posted:

So I decided to go ahead and go with the WiFi OLED version and ordered a "Used: Like New" one from a seller earlier on Amazon. No memory card, though. Thanks again for the feedback regarding the different models. Looking forward to Remote Play and JRPGs. :v:

And I guess now I'll have a use for all the PS+ Vita titles and free DLC I've been adding to my library. :haw:

have u heard of a game called by the name of persona 4 the golden. i recommend you buy it on digital. pick chie.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

pick rise

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 10 days!

u shut ur loving motuh

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Pick Chiese.