Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Say Nothing posted:

Furry movies everywhere.

give this man an oscar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Look I'm the only one here who at least went to the furry convention on a "learning" mission. I thought it was a "hoot." Going next year as an otter OK?

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
It's kind of amazing that Pixar has become so mediocre while Disney keeps hitting it out of the park year after year.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Sleeveless posted:

It's kind of amazing that Pixar has become so mediocre while Disney keeps hitting it out of the park year after year.

Disney knows how to make money, and knows how to get on top of poo poo to get it.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sleeveless posted:

weren't both Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur well-received though?

e: apparently Good Dinosaur was kind of mediocre but Inside Out is still critically acclaimed

symbolic fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Mar 8, 2016

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Wicker Man posted:

Disney knows how to make money, and knows how to get on top of poo poo to get it.

Thank you.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
for every good pixar movie there is a Cars sequel

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Putty posted:

for every good pixar movie there is a Cars sequel
all one Cars sequel, with one planned

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Wait a sec. I thought Disney owned Pixar.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

phasmid posted:

Wait a sec. I thought Disney owned Pixar.

Disney owns multiple animation studios

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i :420: before i saw this movie and it was great

i did not find the cartoon bunny sexually attractive but there was a small group of guys wearing animal ears and tails in the theater so i assume they did. they were all white

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Putty posted:

Disney owns multiple animation studios

I know. It's just that people were making a distinction between the two when in reality Disney calls the shots on what gets made and how.

They are releasing something like twelve movies in the next two years. It's amazing to me that people are hungry for this crap.

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Putty posted:

how well would a fursuit not defend against a paintball gun

if you go by what they claim those things cost it would defend to the tune of losing thousands of dollars.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

phasmid posted:

I know. It's just that people were making a distinction between the two when in reality Disney calls the shots on what gets made and how.

They are releasing something like twelve movies in the next two years. It's amazing to me that people are hungry for this crap.

Hungry?

There are a lot of rabid people waiting for it.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i would dive at the chance to just go AWOL on a furry convention with spray bottles full of bleach and some form of silly string/sludge that is even worse to get out of fur

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Putty posted:

i would dive at the chance to just go AWOL on a furry convention with spray bottles full of bleach and some form of silly string/sludge that is even worse to get out of fur

Napalm?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i knew a furry before i moved and the guy was the most obnoxious jackass ive ever met

he was at a friend's super low key party and showed up in a full fur suit and started loving another furry in the bathroom

host was like "whatever you're into is fine but man you are being a dick and making a ton of people really uncomfortable"

so the next party, dudes not invited and crashes it anyway, this time not in a fursuit but three ridiculous latex fetish dresses that he cycled throughout the night

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I'd suggest some stink bombs but they probably won't notice.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Ryoshi posted:

i knew a furry before i moved and the guy was the most obnoxious jackass ive ever met

he was at a friend's super low key party and showed up in a full fur suit and started loving another furry in the bathroom

host was like "whatever you're into is fine but man you are being a dick and making a ton of people really uncomfortable"

so the next party, dudes not invited and crashes it anyway, this time not in a fursuit but three ridiculous latex fetish dresses that he cycled throughout the night

with furdom he saved both parties from boredom

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

oh this is gonna be good

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Oh jesus, either they gonna be clamoring to go back, or Canada is getting the biggest (and most justified) jihad ever.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Sudo Echo posted:

oh this is gonna be good

this is how you make isis cells

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sudo Echo posted:

oh this is gonna be good

i'd never thought i'd see the day when Middle Eastern refugees would clash with spergs in animal costumes

i'm writing the movie script right now

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

so have furries already started dressing as FNaF characters or are we spared

e: oh jesus christ

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
let the furries have FNAF, at least the costumes will be horrifying on purpose

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

I thought they'd try to make the costumes cuter but ok

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cowman posted:

I thought they'd try to make the costumes cuter but ok
well you have the people who put on a shirt and some hair dye and say they're cosplaying, and they seem pretty alright i guess

moller
Jan 10, 2007

Swan stole my music and framed me!

Napalm sticks to yiffs?

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

SirEvelynTremble posted:

looks like this fuury convention poo poo goes on in the uk too

http://2016.confuzzled.org.uk/2015/09/countdown-to-registration/

Yeah, sadly the UK has probably the most active furry scene as related to population in the world. As well as the largest regular furmeets in London- every three weeks for now approaching 20 years, with several hundred attendees each time.

I used to help run them before getting the gently caress out of the fandom- I did an a/t thread on this last summer which has some of my experiences from my involvement in the scene.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

symbolic posted:

well you have the people who put on a shirt and some hair dye and say they're cosplaying, and they seem pretty alright i guess

haha wow that woman on the right

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.

Putty posted:

thioacetone

or, if you're truly out to make these people unable to socially interact with others ever again, hydrogen telluride

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Sudo Echo posted:

oh this is gonna be good

I really like trudeau now all of a sudden

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Sudo Echo posted:

oh this is gonna be good

Haha jesus.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Depending on how effective this experiment is, Trump is gonna be all "We have to build a furpile" at the next rally

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Sudo Echo posted:

oh this is gonna be good

God I hope we get some amazing poo poo out of this.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
as the silos part i imagine they are mouths, the earth opening one thousand pairs of lips and screaming to heaven for justice

as the air grows chokingly thick with the heat and fumes of solid-fuel propellant, i think of north america, strangling itself -- no, strangling the whole world -- with the waste and filth of the corruption that has spread there

as the icbms lift into the sky i bow my head and pray to God that the warheads will bring the light of His judgment to our brothers across the sea

allah ackbar, furries

allah ackbar

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

moller posted:

Napalm sticks to yiffs?

Napalm sticks to everything!

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3