Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dec 26, 2012

yeah, think that's it though. you could technically think of cannon/gatling gun as str/blt but not really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Is there a strength tinge weapon? The blood letter?

minigun, cannon, church cannon. the bloodletter works, but imho its better served with almost all the points in bloodtinge since the 2h form is way more epic and only scales with blt

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i had so much drat fun with a chikage/bloodletter build, id recommend it to all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chikage is truly sick, I will probably grab the blood letter and do some NG+ with it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rediscover posted:

it took me like 15 tries and the one i beat her on was like this incredibly graceful choreographed dance where she only hit me like one time and it felt so cool and when i killed her i was almost sad cause i was having so much fun

thats literally what happened with me too, that fight just feels perfectly put ttogether. best part is you cant summon fr it i don't think since the room befre it is a boss room, you either beat it legit or you don't beat it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think the Chikage L1 -> R1 animation is my favorite in the game, the badass samurai killing blow but drawn from your own blood...powerful

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Fungah! posted:

thats literally what happened with me too, that fight just feels perfectly put ttogether. best part is you cant summon fr it i don't think since the room befre it is a boss room, you either beat it legit or you don't beat it

you can summon for it and it's a much less graceful dance when you parry every single attack she makes like I did on my first kill

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

iw as doing a cannon run on my first kill, no parries allowed

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
Killed the moon prescence. I think gehrman was a lot harder. Or maybe I just got really lucky.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gehrman's def tougher

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Le Premier Cazador

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
was just thinking about how awesome it would be for an old west bloodborne sequel/spin off

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I was at work late last night running around taking down some numbers for things and when I had to get my pen ready I slammed the pens clicker button into my thigh like it was a blood vial (from Bloodborne) and I bet if anyone was around they'd have thought it was totally fuckin badass..

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

beep by grandpa posted:

I was at work late last night running around taking down some numbers for things and when I had to get my pen ready I slammed the pens clicker button into my thigh like it was a blood vial (from Bloodborne) and I bet if anyone was around they'd have thought it was totally fuckin badass..

that's badass.

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

this is one of the best games ive ever played

Crash Fistfight
Mar 29, 2007

First now I understood the true complexity of women.
After spending a year, and restarting with a second character, I finally beat the game a couple of months ago. I've since done it twice more, once with my OG dude, and a new game + on the second one. Currently working on chalice dungeons and a playthrough with a third character.
This game and the dlc are so loving good.
So loving good.

Dec 26, 2012

CARRIERHASARRIVED posted:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

CARRIERHASARRIVED posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xssA4ZezheI

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfaOzvfLG48

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i took like a month off and loaded up ng+ ludwig fight and beat him first try. my gamer power levels are off the charts right now

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Sick

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i took like two weeks off of bloodborne and it felt like forever

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

HolePisser1982 posted:

i decided im a trophy hunter now so im trying to platinum stuff

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i dont have the bloodborne plat trophy yet though cause i just need the third ending (don't fight)...i havent done it because i either just start new characters or dont want to deprive myself the epic gehrman fight

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Just Abuse ps+ upload for that ending

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Just Abuse ps+ upload for that ending

mods?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

i dont have the bloodborne plat trophy yet though cause i just need the third ending (don't fight)...i havent done it because i either just start new characters or dont want to deprive myself the epic gehrman fight

I fun way to do that one is try and do a critical path run as fast as possible. I think the minimum number of bosses is 7

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

gascoine
amelia
shadows of yharnam
rom vacuous spider
the one reborn
mensis
mergo's wet nurse?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

do a speedrun

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Hahahahaha lmao after you kill mergo's wet nurse and go see Gehrman on the hillside, if you don't choose to talk to him and just run up to him and attack him the fight just starts, you're given no choice. I am imagining some poor gently caress finding that out by accident and just being like ffffffffuck

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

if SA existed in yharnam my username be bheehp bhy grahndpah

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

i'm taking a forced break before ds3, im about 3 weeks into it. literally bought like 6 games yesterday so i wouldnt end up playing it lol.

Dec 26, 2012

beep by grandpa posted:

Hahahahaha lmao after you kill mergo's wet nurse and go see Gehrman on the hillside, if you don't choose to talk to him and just run up to him and attack him the fight just starts, you're given no choice. I am imagining some poor gently caress finding that out by accident and just being like ffffffffuck

if you arbitrarily attack NPCs in a souls game by the end of the game you probably deserve it

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I ordered a ps4 and am about to get bloodborne, but I already preordered dark souls 3... am I stupid, or am I really stupid?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I ordered a ps4 and am about to get bloodborne, but I already preordered dark souls 3... am I stupid, or am I really stupid?

youre smart

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
guy whos wrong: i got a gamecube with metroid prime but i already preordered resident evil 4.....im a retard

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

guy whos wrong: i got a gamecube with metroid prime but i already preordered resident evil 4.....im a retard

drat condolences

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That one long rear end gif of the guy looking in the mirror finding out he's retarded but the reflection is him playing Bloodborne and he says I'm the smartest boy in the world, who's a good boy.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

In Training posted:

That one long rear end gif of the guy looking in the mirror finding out he's retarded but the reflection is him playing Bloodborne and he says I'm the smartest boy in the world, who's a good boy.

thats from quantum leap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

scary ghost dog posted:

Lmao