Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

he retweeted this

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/706606026171269124

god is dead, furries are our overlords

everybody yiff now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

symbolic posted:

he retweeted this

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/706606026171269124

god is dead, furries are our overlords

everybody yiff now

You can yiff if you want to,
but don't leave your fur behind,
cause your friends don't yiff and if they don't yiff,
well they're no friends of mine.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Is this our future now? Am I gonna be the racist grandpa, sitting on the front porch, yelling bout furries?

I really loving hate furries

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
are we pretending that talking animals is a new thing disney is doing now instead of a thing they've always been doing

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

You can prevent this terrible future by destroying any advancements in genetic manipulation or cybernetic augmentation.
Keep Humans pure. Their minds may be corrupted but their form shall remain beautiful.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
I think a future president will admit to being a furry as an easy ticket to the Whitehouse.

The House of Cards metadata doesn't lie.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Zzulu posted:

are we pretending that talking animals is a new thing disney is doing now instead of a thing they've always been doing

1960s Disney didn't encourage fetishists to go see robin hood

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Man Whore posted:

So a major corporation is adapting to a changing global movement?

Color me loving shocked.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Man Whore posted:

no it created them.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
people keep saying they market this childrens movie to these isolated groups of super weirdos and i'm just not sure i am buying that

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Zzulu posted:

people keep saying they market this childrens movie to these isolated groups of super weirdos and i'm just not sure i am buying that

I feel like they are making movies about talking animals because humans have had stories about talking animals since the beginning of time

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

satanic splash-back posted:

I feel like they are making movies about talking animals because humans have had stories about talking animals since the beginning of time

like that talking rear end from the bible

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zzulu posted:

I'm pretty sure they are at least aware of it.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Sudo Echo posted:

oh this is gonna be good

Looking forward to the "Living in Canada is worst then ISIS" thread.

Dreddout fucked around with this message at 20:06 on Mar 8, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Would there be furries without Disney?

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Zzulu posted:

Really, furries can't make up more than 10% of the audience to be extremely generous. The movie is marketed to children. Of course Disney is going to say "oh yeah it's for you weird fuckers too" if it means a few more people go, but furries still aren't some major market segment.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zzulu posted:

Would there be furries without Disney?

Yes. Like the one person said...

satanic splash-back posted:

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Zzulu posted:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/proof-disney-is-actually-marketing-zootopia-to-furries#.fhMBdoppRa

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

I mean its obvious they aren't the primary market, but they are being being marketed to.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

quote:

But as much as they might joke among themselves for being deviants, furries are… kind of normal.
lol um no

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

listen I just posted it for the email, I do not condone the words of buzzfeed

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

VendaGoat posted:

Yes. Like the one person said...

yeah but that's not a furry, since it isn't a purple cartoon character with wings that sounds like a squeakie toy

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zzulu posted:

yeah but that's not a furry, since it isn't a purple cartoon character with wings that sounds like a squeakie toy

Why are you trying to define what is and isn't a furry? Why is it so gosh darn important to you, to label a thing you dislike?

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015
I saw my first furry at a pub in Scotland. It was a husky with an animatronic mouth. I was traveling alone and kept frantically looking around and trying to stifle my nervous laughter, seeing if anyone else in the pub was reacting the same way I was. They were not, and I was left feeling disappointed.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

VendaGoat posted:

Why are you trying to define what is and isn't a furry? Why is it so gosh darn important to you, to label a thing you dislike?

that sounds like something a furry would say. Do you have something to tell us VendaGOAT?

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

LadyAmbien posted:

I saw my first furry at a pub in Scotland. It was a husky with an animatronic mouth. I was traveling alone and kept frantically looking around and trying to stifle my nervous laughter, seeing if anyone else in the pub was reacting the same way I was. They were not, and I was left feeling disappointed.

that wasn't a pub silly, it was a chuck-e-cheese.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Man Whore posted:

that sounds like something a furry would say. Do you have something to tell us VendaGOAT?

Spherical cats are extremely my thing.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I like how there's this group of people who try to compare Furries to neolithic animists. "Nuh uh, people have been dressing in animal skins and yiffing ever since Clan of the Cave Bear! Checkmate, haters!"

Furries are weird, maladjusted adults with the mentality of children. Simple.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

=3

Egyptian gods were anthropomorphic animals and they hosed the poo poo out of each other so I can at least believe the ancient Egyptians were furries.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Man Whore posted:

Egyptian gods were anthropomorphic animals and they hosed the poo poo out of each other so I can at least believe the ancient Egyptians were furries.

Explains why God kept killing off their first borns, raining frogs and stealing their slaves

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Man Whore posted:

Zeus used to transform into animals to gently caress other animals and people.

So, you can add the Greeks to the list.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
There's a big difference between having to make your clothes out of animals since fabrics were rudimentary at best. Since you didn't want to walk around wearing wicker furniture as a vest, you kill a few 'yotes and bash a few rabbits or maybe just one small bear and huzzah! Now you don't have to worry about freezing your nuts off every night you walk away from the big fire.

Laboring over a sewing machine for weeks to make yourself into babs bunny is not anything like that. Especially not if you have sex in the costume.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Sudo Echo posted:

oh this is gonna be good

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Oh, mother, you know not what you do.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

VendaGoat posted:

labels are my jam buddy

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Can we ignite the Earth's atmosphere, yet?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

this kind of thing will not stand once America embraces the Islamic revolution I guarantee you that

yeah we're not embracing that, ever :patriot:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zzulu posted:

labels are my jam buddy

I prefer strawberry. :v:

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Mandarrrrrk! Bring me the head of Dexter and Dee Dee shall forever be yours!

Sudo Echo posted:

oh this is gonna be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
if yiffing is haram, I don't wanna be halal.

• Locked thread