Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Concordat posted:

I've seen that joke done before.

kidsthesedays.jpg SMDH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

Just going to drop this off in here :unsmigghh:

:nws: https://soundgasm.net/u/littlebardofhope/F4MRequest-Fill-tEM-SUC-DIK-4-COLLEG1-Undertale-VAOralBeastProstitutionPlease-Kill-Me :nws:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

[Please Kill Me]

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
https://twitter.com/Greliz/status/707032399578791936 no, please, no, this is just prepawsterous

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Help

Please read up on this trial it is the most ridiculous thing on the planet at the moment.
Just look up hulkvsgawk.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Old guys need to get with the times and play Undertale

A few pages back, but I showed Undertale to my dear sweet ma (age 70) and she loved it so much she bought, downloaded and taught herself GameMaker. Now she regularly emails me builds of her games and tells me of new people she met online all around the world making gamemaker things (so, mixed blessing)

That's my story, thanks for reading.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
That loving Owns

I've been thinking of getting together with my mom and playing through Undertale with her, too. It's totally her jam, a sweet, funny, incredibly charming thing. I usually keep my nerdy stuff separate from her when we talk, but occasionally I find something I think she'll enjoy and show it to her. Last thing was Mamoru Hosada's Wolf Children, which she absolutely loved and made her cry. She felt it really grasped the issues of kids growing up and parents having trouble, and the metaphorical aspects of it really worked well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SlB-SpDMKI

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Evilreaver posted:

A few pages back, but I showed Undertale to my dear sweet ma (age 70) and she loved it so much she bought, downloaded and taught herself GameMaker. Now she regularly emails me builds of her games and tells me of new people she met online all around the world making gamemaker things (so, mixed blessing)

That's really cool, I hope game making tools continue to become more and more accessible to people. :3:

e: Yes, people will use it to make fetish games with the most swollen udders, but such it is.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Evilreaver posted:

But are her games good?

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Evilreaver posted:

That's my story, thanks for reading.

im gonna doxx your grandma

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I look forward to the new genre of grandma games.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

This really might be the thing that makes me the saddest in this thread.

Someone sincerely paid money for this, and someone did it. Even if you argue it's just satire, it's pretty clear at some point someone involved started being somewhat sincere and that 'satire' is merely a veil to hide behind.

Someone just really wanted to hear Temmie suckin' a dick.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
What did you think when you entered the village of quirky cat dog monsters that spoke in broken english?

Cause some people out there thought "wow I wanna gently caress these".

Internet Kraken has a new favorite as of 20:19 on Mar 8, 2016

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Internet Kraken posted:

What did you think when you entered the village of quirky cat dog monsters that spoke in broken english?

Cause some people out there thought "wow I wanna gently caress these".

A man gets home from work to his empty apartment and sighs, plopping down his briefcase. He boots up his computer and brews some tea - it was a tough day. As he sits down to enjoy the aromas, he slips on the headphones and hears the voice of his angel. "hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!"

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

HGH posted:

Help

Please read up on this trial it is the most ridiculous thing on the planet at the moment.
Just look up hulkvsgawk.
It also could have huge repercussions about what can and can't be posted online as news which makes it even nuttier.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

HGH posted:

Help

Just look up hulkvsgawk.

I took a look and...

https://twitter.com/TheKentonLane/status/706896441654939648

Holy poo poo, even if it's not real, I really really want it to be.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0JJflx8_OE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgQUuru5bgE

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

I took a look and...

https://twitter.com/TheKentonLane/status/706896441654939648

Holy poo poo, even if it's not real, I really really want it to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izYE04Zko5c

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv2uoUPG0d0

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

I can't believe 2016 peaked so early

e: there's so many layers of quality
the tiny cardboard bones, the pony doll, the butter knife, mom in the background
I can't believe chara was the ghost from spirited away the whole time

Cicadas! has a new favorite as of 23:50 on Mar 8, 2016

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
I love the quarter-second flash of the MLP figurine and the zoom in on mom's butt.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I pray for a death that will not come

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

My favourite thing about Undertale is it easily points out who is a massive closet furry. It's great.

Heroes of the Storm fan art to contribute!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

that makes the video from this look much better

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Who What Now posted:

I pray for a death that will not come

Risk of Rain is a good game

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Mom was back there cookin some sketti.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Spudd posted:

My favourite thing about Undertale is it easily points out who is a massive closet furry. It's great.

Ah, good ol' goonstrat number 3: accuse the other party of being a furry/pedo/furry pedo

A classic

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Small Frozen Thing posted:

Ah, good ol' goonstrat number 3: accuse the other party of being a furry/pedo/furry pedo

A classic

They could just be talking about all the people that Undertale baited into drawing sexy art of a goat.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Taciturn Tactician posted:

They could just be talking about all the people that Undertale baited into drawing sexy art of a goat.

This is the fanart thread

Posters here do not deserve the benefit of the doubt

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
With a new Disney movie comes new material for Constable Frozen to work his magic on.

I bet the good Constable likes the police bunny the best.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Small Frozen Thing posted:

A classic

:allears: see it works.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
PYF Goon Slapfight

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

That mom is wearing the brightest pants currently on planet earth. Like, do they have LEDs in them? Some new super reflective nano material? That guy on the space station was wondering what that orange dot was.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
SHUT UP AND POST MORE JOJOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_HaqOKdsR0

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Spudd posted:

Closet? I'm a little insulted. Clearly I must try harder.

The two biggest groups of closet furries right now is everyone who has watched Zooptopia and has not already admitted to being a furry, and goons.

Seriously, there are a lot of people who have drawn themselves as "Zootopian citizens" but deny that they are furries.

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.

Internet Kraken posted:

PYF Goon Slapfight

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Rampant Dwickery
Nov 12, 2011

Comfy and cozy.

Internet Kraken posted:

PYF Goon Slapfight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

What's this meant to be fanart of?

Owns

• Locked thread