Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Woops not gbs Ell Em Ayy Oh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Post More First World Problems: Clitoris injuries itt

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
The guy who transferred back from another location busted the patrol cart real bad on only his second day back. Supervisor didn't report it to the higher ups til yesterday, so it hasn't been fixed/replaced.

That's not the problem. Problem is she expects me to patrol the entire freight yard, once an hour every hour of my shift, on foot. In addition to trailer lock and tractor door checks.
:shepface:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I gotta take a shower, and then I gotta go vote.

I'm just annoyed because I know my state is a hardcore red state, and no matter who I vote for, they are going to go red, and I am not red.

So, I gotta go stand in line to cast a vote that ultimately won't matter in the end because of how the political system is set up.

HOWEVER, if I just bust a fuckit and stay home, I'm gonna feel bad even if there's no possible way it's going to be anything close to a "1 vote would have changed the election!" sort of situation.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I'm just annoyed because I know my state is a hardcore red state, and no matter who I vote for, they are going to go red, and I am not red.

So, I gotta go stand in line to cast a vote that ultimately won't matter in the end because of how the political system is set up.

HOWEVER, if I just bust a fuckit and stay home, I'm gonna feel bad even if there's no possible way it's going to be anything close to a "1 vote would have changed the election!" sort of situation.

Kinda the same way I felt on Super Tuesday. Sorry dude.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
My most famous relative is a reggaeton singer.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

I was looking in a cupboard for something, and I knocked down a glass light shade which fell onto the floor and shattered. I then had to try not to stab myself on the tiny slivers as I picked up the bigger fragments so that I could vacuum. Now I'm going to have to tell the property manager and they'll probably insist on replacing it (even though I don't want and won't use it). And the thing I was looking for wasn't even in that cupboard.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

There was a spider in the shower. :gonk::australia:

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

AlphaKretin posted:

There was a spider in the shower. :gonk::australia:

An Australian spider is not a first world problem. That is a KILL IT WITH FIRE fourth world problem!

My car's check engine light came on again, so while I was at the mechanic, I was looking online and saw what I figured was a decent used car. 10 years old, had 144k miles on it, under 3grand. Same kind as my car, which has about 245k on it. But I'd already signed off on the drat repairs to my car, which was about $400 because I was paranoid that the other car would have worse poo poo wrong with it and right now it's a sunk cost analogy in the works.

Emily Spinach
Oct 21, 2010

:)
It’s 🌿Garland🌿!😯😯😯 No…🙅 I am become😤 😈CHAOS👿! MMMMH😋 GHAAA😫

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Well, that's not quite true in the primaries. In a state that consistently goes the other way pretty hard in the general, the primaries are the only time your vote is likely to count, since you're only up against others of your party or (for open primary states) others of your party and folks who felt like voting it that day.

Roleplaying Dad
Jan 23, 2005

Invisibilityrific
My calf cramped up while I was doing some insane gymnastics to get out of bed without disturbing my sleeping doggie. She's so cute and precious all snuggly-wuggly with her pretty pug tongue hanging out just a little bit. Whatever, I can get a banana later. Worth it.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I thought I started the installation of X-COM 2 yesterday before going to bed but I'm now back from work and apparently I haven't. I now must find another way to waste time until the setup completes.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
Today is March 7th, and I have not yet received my March 1st paycheck. Luckily my landlord hasn't asked for the rent yet! The soonest I will have money is the 9th, since for some reason the direct deposit takes two days to process. Hooray for financial insecurity.

I bought Crafting Mama for my DS and it is not very interesting at all.

The water in this town is chlorinated and not AS delicious as I am used to, so I drink less water and am thirsty all the time.

On the upside, only a month left before I get the results of the bar exam! Yay.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Roro posted:

I've braked too hard from a bike and slammed my clit against the T-bar, but I've thankfully never had anyone cut into it. Awake or otherwise.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I got my oil changed, and now the "check oil level" digital warning message won't stop displaying everytime I turn on the car. I don't know how to reset the sensor. I'll be by the oil place thursday, maybe they can help.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You can probably just Google your car. It's usually some combination of controls you press.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

The pastry I bought to have with my coffee was way bigger than I expected, too big to finish before I run out of coffee.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
We have an work colleague over from our london branch and I was supposed to go eat dinner on company expenses with him so he doesn't sulk around in his hotel all alone. So I booked I nice restaurant that I myself wanted to go eat at some time now. Now he is feeling a bit tired and doesn't want to go out and I needed to cancel the reservation. :argh:

AlphaKretin posted:

The pastry I bought to have with my coffee was way bigger than I expected, too big to finish before I run out of coffee.
Stop buying pastry so dry you need liquid to eat it.

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
My mom put this cheap lovely water bottle in my school bag without my permission and it leaked over my textbook and now I have spend hours peeling apart the pages of this 1000 page book and blow drying them instead of studying on my only day off this week. I have an exam on monday.

Edit: gently caress it, I'm getting a new one

Celery Face has a new favorite as of 00:57 on Mar 9, 2016

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
My jaw hurts because there's two teeth in my bottom-right of my jaw that always gets ripped to poo poo when food gets stuck in there*, and ripped to poo poo to get it out. Looks like I'm gonna be eating everything on the left side for a while.

* Like, 90% of the time food gets near those teeth

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Being ill is a bit more legitimate than intended for this thread, I think, but something happening as a result isn't: :barf: is supposed to make you feel better afterwards, and immediately it did, but now I'm really bloated and gassy and it's making me paranoid. :saddowns:

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I want to move my computer tower to the other side of my desk, but it's so much effort to unplug everything and plug it back in.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
This is so frustrating

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
LastPass updated their logo and now the icon looks terrible in my browser bar. I thought it was a broken image but it seems like this is what they are going with now.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

We were out of normal milk so I had to have my cereal with the lactose-free milk and now I can't stop farting :saddowns: sinister butt magic abounds.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

I'm in the ER waiting and the hottest guy I've ever seen is being loud and mean to the nurses and he doesn't seem drunk or high ... :psyduck:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

timefly posted:

I'm in the ER waiting and the hottest guy I've ever seen is being loud and mean to the nurses and he doesn't seem drunk or high ... :psyduck:

He's probably just an rear end in a top hat. :smith: The hot ones are always either taken or unrepentant shitstains.

MisterBibs
Jul 17, 2010

dolla dolla
bill y'all
Fun Shoe
My left nipple itches like crazy. I didn't even know the nipple can itch.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

He probably has some weirdly presenting mental illness; this is pretty crazy. The nurses were yelling back lol

I think I have a chance with this guy ;-*

Also why are there so many hot doctors; I don't want them to see me sick!

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

timefly posted:

Also why are there so many hot doctors; I don't want them to see me sick!

Seriously. I go to the hospital a lot and I'm always super awkward.

I am so awkward around people I'm attracted to. I had this happen many times before and it's weird and uncomfortable and I know I act weird.

Finally I hate that I get awkward around the people in attracted to. Can't I just be cool about it/pretend like I don't feel that way?

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 23:45 on Mar 12, 2016

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I went to the store this morning but forgot to buy my prilosec, so now I have to go BACK to the store cause I took the last one this morning.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

It took six years, but I finally got my first probation. I feel a little sad, like my clean streak could have lasted longer. :rip: my empty rap sheet.

Malachite_Dragon has a new favorite as of 10:04 on Mar 12, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Some loving rear end in a top hat bought me this poo poo avatar again. The last one I made didnt even last a month. I want to find them and murder them, or give them a red title

Seriously, I had a good avatar this time. Wtf

Chocolate Chips
Jan 27, 2007

Chocolatey goodness.

Sweet As Sin posted:

My most famous relative is a reggaeton singer.

Which one? :allears:

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
I just spent a week in Vegas, splurging like hell, eating amazing food and seeing fantastic shows and all the over-stimulating craziness that makes up the strip--and all in absolutely perfect, bone-dry weather.

And now I'm back in East Texas.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqpKDkVzlqU

Chocolate Chips
Jan 27, 2007

Chocolatey goodness.

Oh.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

He's got a nice smile.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
He's really nice, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Malachite_Dragon posted:

It took six years, but I finally got my first probation. I feel a little sad, like my clean streak could have lasted longer. :rip: my empty rap sheet.

oh no not a 6 hour probation what ever will you do