Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

i'm sad to see that trump is not breaking his streak tonight, he's at 47.7 in MS. taking bets on what the first trump 50+% state will be, or if he will cruise to the nomination without ever having gained the support of a majority of republicans! joementum, has that ever happened?

MI polling was apparently terrible, i can't wait to digest exit polls but my takeaway is going to be that hillary needs to heavily adopt bernie's message to consolidate dem support there. fortunately, from her speech she seems to know this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

logikv9 posted:

are you running it on PC? i can't get it to work there but i've heard it's stable on roku.

PC and oh god ive been watching cnn all day

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Tigntink posted:

Ummm that's white supremacist territory. You know - like the guys who planted the MLK day bomb in spokane.

Stanley is more central Idaho. It's North and East of Boise. About 60 minutes north of Sun Valley. Nothing there but mountains.

Northern Idaho on the other hand.....

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

having lived in michigan for close to a year now i've found that everyone here is pretty braindead in general so i don't really know what to think of any voting results here

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's a really lovely state though and i can't wait to leave

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

Save Money, Live Better. Walmart.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

We know Trump wins NY but does Trump get NJ and PA?

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

Nonsense posted:

People over 17 should be banned from facebook

then who would even use it?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

yes and yes

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Trump will take Jersey for sure.

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Warmachine posted:

I may have missed it, but does anyone have a live precinct-level map for Michigan? Counties are nice and all, but I like more granular info.

http://miboecfr.nictusa.com/election/results/2016PPR_CENR.html

The 13th and 14th districts include the Detroit vote; and neither of them are in at all yet.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

lamentable dustman posted:

PC and oh god ive been watching cnn all day

it worked for like an hour straight but now it refuses to let van jones finish a sentence before it cocks up

it just doesn't like me

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Tercio posted:

Yeah sorry, sometimes your chosen candidate loses in a given state. Unless your only interest is delegate math, and if that's the case there's nothing to be frustrated about, friend.

I like both Hillary and Bernie. I like both of them, and I'm glad that Bernie ran and has been as successful as he is.

This forum in particular has a dialogue that bugs the poo poo out of me, and seems to have unrealistic expectations about what things do and do not mean. That's all!

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.
THIS JUST IN: THE BLACKS DO NOT, IN FACT, OPERATE AS A BORG-LIKE HIVEMIND COLLECTIVE

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

triple sulk posted:

it's a really lovely state though and i can't wait to leave

Michigander, can confirm.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

NJ loving hates Christie right?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tigntink posted:

Gotta make kids nice and disillusioned early. Thanks to caring about politics at 17, i'm now 28 and have to drink to get through this whole year.

Same. :smith::hf::smith:
Except a few years older.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
It's probably not going to last, but Bernie Sanders is currently winning Genesee County, home of Flint. lol

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

triple sulk posted:

having lived in michigan for close to a year now i've found that everyone here is pretty braindead in general so i don't really know what to think of any voting results here

How come every time Bernie wins a state people rush to declare that it's a lovely state that's not real.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
I'm not sure if I see Hillary closing the 30,000 vote lead Bernie has going.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Like I said, this is the greatest loving night.:getin:

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Nanomashoes posted:

How come every time Bernie wins a state people rush to declare that it's a lovely state that's not real.

Unlike the states Hillary wins which will never go blue anyway! And they're full of those blacks too!

CaptBushido
Mar 24, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

yeah, I know friends. I reread and edited. Apologies. :shobon:

Misunderstanding, nbd, although I do essentially agree with you that Bernie doesn't have much of a shot left (I am personally very pro-Bernie and will still vote for him in the Maryland primary even though the nails should be thoroughly in the coffin by then). At this point it seems important to me that this primary stays as close as possible in order to try to leave some fear of the progressive left intact in the Democratic Party.

I want Hillary to think "oh poo poo I need to start rebuilding some of these bridges we burned if I want to win the general election" because I firmly believe that if she wins with too big of a margin none of that would ever cross her mind. It might not anyway.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Bernie up 34k votes now with over 60% of Wayne in

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/707409236263829505

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Bernie appears to be trapped in a sauna :smith:

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

honestly if politics are fun and uplifting and make you feel good then you're being used by some horrible political operative troll in a northern virginia basement office

this is a struggle for power and it's not nice, gotta keep an even keel

Skeevy Mcgee
Feb 17, 2007

Oh wow, Hillary has a commercial narrated by Morgan Freeman? That's hard to beat.

Tercio
Jan 30, 2003

Nanomashoes posted:

Because class enemies use classist language. :)

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Joementum posted:

Bernie appears to be trapped in a sauna :smith:

Can we rescue him?

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

NJ loving hates Christie right?

sure but it's predominantly driven by democrats, if most of the republicans who like christie vote for trump that's probably a sizable cushion no pun intended

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

fknlo posted:

Unlike the states Hillary wins which will never go blue anyway! And they're full of those blacks too!

Iowa

Nevada

Massachussets

Didn't see anyone saying that about those states

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

fknlo posted:

I'm not sure if I see Hillary closing the 30,000 vote lead Bernie has going.

Yeah, with 72% in, it would take a MS-style lopsided vote to deny Bernie that checkmark now. Let's check with Karl Rove!

Wayne is down to 56% Clinton, which is far more survivable. Had it gone full 2:1 it would have been waaaay closer for Bernie.

OAquinas has issued a correction as of 04:53 on Mar 9, 2016

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Red Minjo posted:

I wish that non-soda soft drinks worked in the can return. Need that 10 cents, man.

they dont?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

triple sulk posted:

because it's a loving dumb term and no one over the age of 17 wants to be spammed by political garbage from children on facebook

yeah my understanding is that it is basically spamming people with mentions on "Bernie-San is so dreamy!" links. i can't imagine that it has much positive effect.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Bernie's stump speech is really bad when there's no audience to back him.

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Nanomashoes posted:

people have been calling michigan lovely since way before two hours ago

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

I'm the cricket during Sander's statement

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

where the hell is Bernie talking from

where is the meat platter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

"Here: if you have a milkshake... and I have a milkshake... and I have a straw; there it is, thats the straw, see? Watch it. My straw reaches across the room... and starts to drink your milkshake: I... drink... your... milkshake! [slurps] I drink it up!" - Donald J. Trump, to the rest of the field.

• Locked thread