Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hillary and Obama are literally anime characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5A-zimj0CA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Say Nothing posted:

Trump is an anime fan, not a furry.

cnn truncated that quote on purpose, once again trying to stump the trump. he promised to "make anime great again [by making them add in more kemonos (japanese furries)]." but at least he has a plan

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

phasmid posted:

He always looked like he was about to eat the weakest thing in the room.

Hrmm....now I want to take that clip of James earl Jones turning into a snake, but make it be Cain.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Holy poo poo what a mindfuck it must be to be a newly arrived Syrian refugee having escaped the horrors of war, rape, and ISIS only to find yourself jetlagged in a hotel with a fucktard in a wolf costume and a diaper in the lobby staring at you with their dead eyes.

I'd might just get return tickets to Syria, honestly.

Or they breathed a sigh of relief at coming to a country where even furries are tolerated. If freaks dressed as sparkledogs aren't gunned down in the street in cold blood, then they're truly safe.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Holy poo poo what a mindfuck it must be to be a newly arrived Syrian refugee having escaped the horrors of war, rape, and ISIS only to find yourself jetlagged in a hotel with a fucktard in a wolf costume and a diaper in the lobby staring at you with their dead eyes.

I'd might just get return tickets to Syria, honestly.

The kids seem to like the cartoon animals at least.
But my god if they knew...

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITDneyPcE00

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Do you think furries enjoy or are mad about that show Wilfred? Because it is pretty funny

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Holy poo poo it knows

E:
I can't get over how it just looks at you and has that poo poo eating grin.

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Mar 9, 2016

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

same

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Look we all saw the stoner dog, but I think the real one to focus on here is the creepy knowing cat I shop cropped.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Microwaves Mom posted:

Look we all saw the stoner dog, but I think the real one to focus on here is the creepy knowing cat I shop cropped.

i don't think he looks stoned i think he looks like he's enjoying himself too much yanamsayn?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Rabbit has a bad case of wonk eye.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Say Nothing posted:

Rabbit has a bad case of wonk eye.

Okay, I recently took some allergy medicine so I'm kinda loopy, but I stared forever at those eyes and they started wobbling and she started breathing and holy crap I'm a little terrified now.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Screaming Idiot posted:

Okay, I recently took some allergy medicine so I'm kinda loopy, but I stared forever at those eyes and they started wobbling and she started breathing and holy crap I'm a little terrified now.

The same effect happens when I stare at a blank white wall with my eyes slightly unfocused: the wall starts breathing.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
okay so furries are all about anthropomorphic wolves and foxes and such, right? Real animals?

so where do the guys saying their fursona is a pokemon or digimon fit into it

I kind of feel like there'd be a internal schism between them and the furries who think you have to be a real anime and not an anime monster

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

furries will gently caress anything vaguely anthro. Most of them make their sparkle dogs neon colors and poo poo with dragon wings because they got to stand out

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I think my dog might have been a furry

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I think my dog might have been a furry

He think he's human

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
drat dog is wearing that stupid man suit again

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Dog parents look on in stony eyed shame

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

hahaha the white furry has a total :iamafag: face

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
my dog thinks hes got hitler's brain but really it only looks like hitler's brain

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't know how you can look at that picture and not think that cat is 100% thinking about loving those kids. It's face is basically "can you believe how easy this poo poo is??"

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
why is stoner dog's snout so yellowed :ohdear:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

YeahTubaMike posted:

why is stoner dog's snout so yellowed :ohdear:
i think we all know why

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.

Aesop Poprock posted:

I don't know how you can look at that picture and not think that cat is 100% thinking about loving those kids. It's face is basically "can you believe how easy this poo poo is??"

The irises are set pretty deeply into the eye casing on that head. The effect is that it looks like it's always staring at the viewer. It's an old perspective trick modellers and artists use.

Milky Moor posted:

okay so furries are all about anthropomorphic wolves and foxes and such, right? Real animals?

so where do the guys saying their fursona is a pokemon or digimon fit into it

I kind of feel like there'd be a internal schism between them and the furries who think you have to be a real anime and not an anime monster

There is no schism. If it looks vaguely cool and can be even passably given a dick, it will be anthrophized, then hosed by something equally ridiculous looking.

I mean, it's no great secret that humanity generally loves having sex with as many people and things as possible. We could make contact with intelligent life that's little more than vapourous clouds, and within minutes the internet would be flooded with pictures of women having sex with spooky ghost cloud dicks.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
stop being such a furry mate

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
A big devil holds the hand of a little man sitting in a tram going to Afghanistan.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

The irises are set pretty deeply into the eye casing on that head. The effect is that it looks like it's always staring at the viewer. It's an old perspective trick modellers and artists use.

Please don't respond to my jokey post with things I couldn't possibly care about

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Aesop Poprock posted:

Please don't respond to my jokey post with things I couldn't possibly care about

Some Fursuits are pretty advanced in terms of animatronics or artistic merit. The quality ones are on par with Jim Henson Company mascot suits. It's interesting to me. :shrug:

It's just a shame that they're inextricably linked to this.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Some Fursuits are pretty advanced in terms of animatronics or artistic
Please dont respond to his post with things nobody gives a poo poo about

literally a hog
Jan 5, 2006

Mandarrrrrk! Bring me the head of Dexter and Dee Dee shall forever be yours!

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

I mean, it's no great secret that humanity generally loves having sex with as many people and things as possible. We could make contact with intelligent life that's little more than vapourous clouds, and within minutes the internet would be flooded with pictures of women having sex with spooky ghost cloud dicks.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

aww the classic: Dog slammed a bottle of nyquil Fursona

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

sooooo many things in this picture

like one of those I Spy books but with horrific poo poo instead

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

Some Fursuits are pretty advanced in terms of animatronics or artistic merit. The quality ones are on par with Jim Henson Company mascot suits. It's interesting to me. :shrug:

I'm sorry dude, but I didn't trust your post before I saw your av and it's definitely not helping your cause.

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Everything about this picture fills me with joy that I am not and could never be this human being.

phasmid posted:

I'm sorry dude, but I didn't trust your post before I saw your av and it's definitely not helping your cause.

One day science will make me more like my World of Warcraft character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Magic Rabbit Hat posted:

so what's your fursona

• Locked thread