Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Immortan posted:

The greatest thing ever is going to be when Bernie inevitably betrays his entire campaign message by endorsing transnational corporatist capitalism (Hillary) for the general. The second greatest thing is going to be watching the Berniebros like you attempt to rationalize it.

"She's not Trump"

Done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
TRUMP

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

thisthread.jpg

"How DARE you ask me why I believe what Trump says?!"

Oceanlife
Oct 6, 2008

Haha, nice one Punchy

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Around the same time, he was getting called out on his calling women "bimbos" and being grossed out like a ten year old upon finding out that women use the bathroom. He got raked through the coals for it and his rhetoric about women has changed dramatically. Trump seems to have some understanding of how it's a dumb strategy. The fact that you all can't is super lol.

But the damage is done. He doesn't get enough of the female GOP vote and isn't going to get the female independent votes. That is a death sentence.

This is a Trump Thread, not a D&D thread, so your low energy nonsense isn't going to get a pass.

He called a Bimbo a Bimbo, Megyn Kelly, who is completely controlled by the establishment and a major lightweight.

And he was never grossed out by finding out a woman used a restroom, this is a man that married a supermodel, he's pretty secure in this area.

He's doing fantastic in all the polls and no matter how many post menopausal women you can drag out to vote, it won't make a difference.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Pretty much everybody I've ever known who has prided themselves on "telling it like it is" is exquisitely delicate about criticism directed at them, which is why Megyn Kelly calling Trump University out on its bad BBB grade made him trip over his words and flail. I mean, it's written all over the guy. His obsession with his name and branding is to compensate for the fact that he's really a quite minor figure on the NY real estate scene.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Oceanlife posted:

This is a Trump Thread, not a D&D thread, so your low energy nonsense isn't going to get a pass.

He called a Bimbo a Bimbo, Megyn Kelly, who is completely controlled by the establishment and a major lightweight.

And he was never grossed out by finding out a woman used a restroom, this is a man that married a supermodel, he's pretty secure in this area.

He's doing fantastic in all the polls and no matter how many post menopausal women you can drag out to vote, it won't make a difference.

Haha, do models go to the bathroom more than other women? I'm beginning to think maybe Trump supporters have weird notions about women. Weird.

And, honestly, Megyn Kelly being a bimbo or not is irrelevant to what I'm talking about. I'm not a fan of hers but I think she's often quite astute. Anyway, I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the fact that his rhetoric about women got no traction, which is why (and I repeat) he has toned that stuff down considerably. He knows it was hurting him but in this thread, the cult of personality can never ever acknowledge that the man has pivoted on anything.

Fidel Castronaut has issued a correction as of 21:56 on Mar 9, 2016

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Little Marco is finished and really should save himself the embarrassment of competing in Florida but the Slime Man isn't done trying to damage Trump's general election prospects yet.

quote:

Donald Trump is holding a slim lead of only 3 percentage points over Texas Sen. Ted Cruz among Republican primary voters in a new WSJ/NBC News national poll released Tuesday.

The field stacked up this way:

• Donald Trump: 30%
• Ted Cruz: 27%
• John Kasich: 22%
• Marco Rubio: 20%

Those numbers would represent a significant gain for Kasich, the Ohio governor who was in fourth place with only 11% in the WSJ/NBC poll last month. That was before Ben Carson dropped out of the race.

But when looking at averages across all national polls, the WSJ/NBC surveys have not been in line with trends at times. Their poll last month actually had Cruz beating Trump 28%-26%, the only one of at least the last 30 national polls showing anyone other than Trump in the lead.

What matters, of course, is the actual state-by-state weighing-in by voters. In Idaho, Mississippi and Michigan, which are holding primaries Tuesday, Trump leads polling averages of those states by 10 to 24 percentages points, according to RealClearPolitics.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Trump is the candidate for anxiety-ridden white dudes who want to build a pillow-fort that keeps the scary scary world out.

That pillow fort just got 20 feet higher. :colbert:

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Pretty much everybody I've ever known who has prided themselves on "telling it like it is" is exquisitely delicate about criticism directed at them, which is why Megyn Kelly calling Trump University out on its bad BBB grade made him trip over his words and flail. I mean, it's written all over the guy. His obsession with his name and branding is to compensate for the fact that he's really a quite minor figure on the NY real estate scene.

Everythings about compensating for the c-ucks

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

If you didn't know Castle Clinton was a real place, go play Deus Ex :eng101:

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Haha, do models go to the bathroom more than other women? I'm beginning to think maybe Trump supporters have weird notions about women. Weird.

And, honestly, Megyn Kelly being a bimbo or not is irrelevant to what I'm talking about. I'm not a fan of hers but I think she's often quite astute. Anyway, I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about the fact that his rhetoric about women got no traction, which is why (and I repeat) he has toned that stuff down considerably. He knows it was hurting him but in this thread, the cult of personality can never ever acknowledge that the man has pivoted on anything.

Dont forget to prep the bull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPh-1bsye-0

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

:lol: American conservatives are amazing, holy poo poo you guys cannot get over the race thing.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster
Shovenist

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

your average trump voter fears and respects the power of black cock. he is consumed by his simultaneous revulsion and desire: fear that his own inadequate white manhood will be rejected in favor of superior black virility, and a fervent longing to take on the "feminine" role and be penetrated by such a man. trump's statements about his hands conceal a deeper anxiety over the comparative worthlessness of his shriveled old pecker compared to the luscious, gleaming organs he fantasizes belong to black men.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

Haha

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

your average trump voter fears and respects the power of black cock. he is consumed by his simultaneous revulsion and desire: fear that his own inadequate white manhood will be rejected in favor of superior black virility, and a fervent longing to take on the "feminine" role and be penetrated by such a man. trump's statements about his hands conceal a deeper anxiety over the comparative worthlessness of his shriveled old pecker compared to the luscious, gleaming organs he fantasizes belong to black men.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Your average bernie voter would prefer to watch their wife get hosed by other men, black or not, theyre not picky.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster
The c-ucking isnt a meme or a metaphor..this is real life

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

I have literally never met a Trump supporter.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Cartouche posted:

Go to a hardware store.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Cartouche posted:

ISIS member spotted.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

There's no way I'm watching some paper-doll video about whatever that is about.

Anyway, nobody seems to be able to explain why Donald has stopped saying "bimbo" and talking about women peeing and all that poo poo and how it seems like he may have done that because he knows he's doing hilariously bad with women in the polls.

Cartouche posted:

I live in Detroit, which means it is really unlikely that I will meet one and that is one of the many great things about Detroit. In before thinly-veiled racism about this city.

e: I moved here in hopes that a black man would c-uck me.

Fidel Castronaut has issued a correction as of 22:18 on Mar 9, 2016

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

the c-uck in chief posted:

"A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused.

"A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously.

"The man and woman get dressed up on Sunday — and go to Church, or maybe to their 'revolutionary' political meeting.

"Have you ever looked at the Stag, Man, Hero, Tough magazines on the shelf of your local bookstore? Do you know why the newspaper with the articles like 'Girl 12 raped by 14 men' sell so well? To what in us are they appealing?"

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

I'm tempted to bring up white nationalism again so that the multiple posters obsessed with race mixing and sexual potency can go back to denying that racial anxiety has any connection to Trump's successes in the primary.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

Helsing posted:

I'm tempted to bring up white nationalism again so that the multiple posters obsessed with race mixing and sexual potency can go back to denying that racial anxiety has any connection to Trump's successes in the primary.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster

Good work, youre c-ucking yourself now. Saves others the effort

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster
Its not about race, its about emasculation. A black guy doing it is just the icing on the cake.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster
Black guys are funny

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Fidel Castronaut posted:

The man is actually A list famous like he always wanted now, and it just happened recently, cut the guy some slack!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Remember when he was in little rascals?

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

No Mans Land posted:

Its not about race, its about emasculation. A black guy doing it is just the icing on the cake.

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
Not sure if it has been posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoAmll3ViQA

No Mans Land posted:

I'm the black guy

No Mans Land posted:

Black guys are funny

Not as funny as your political views

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

I probably shouldn't find it so funny that she is triggered by the mere fact that the Deep South exists.

No Mans Land
Feb 26, 2016

by Cowcaster
You're doing Gods work caberham

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Mitt Romney's anti-Trump robo call for Little Marco. :mitt:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xQi2CgGtVFs

If someone can find the full call post it. It's hilarious.

"HELL-O"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oceanlife posted:

Hahaha

Translation: "This is a safe space where you don't get to question my dumb beliefs!:qq:"

No Mans Land posted:

Your average bernie voter would prefer to watch their wife get hosed by other men, black or not, theyre not picky.

"Waaaah the blacks are coming in to steal our white women! That's why I support turning the US into a police state so THOSE PEOPLE know their place!"

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Helical Nightmares posted:

Mitt Romney's anti-Trump robo call for Little Marco. :mitt:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xQi2CgGtVFs

If someone can find the full call post it. It's hilarious.

"HELL-O"

They have a couple false starts, but it starts in earnest around 1:20ish. (e: the HEL-LO is around 1:06)

It's unbelievably funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
I have to ask, if Trump doesn't win, what conclusions are the people who are his supporters genuinely going to come to?

To flip it around, do they expect others to all unite behind a candidate whom they don't simply dislike, but absolutely revile.

Legitimate or not, a lot of people hold pro Trump sentiments, and a lot of people hold more than steadfastly the opposite. It's representative of a political divide that has always been there, but it's become very prominent in recent decades. I think it's quite telling that a lot of anti-Trumpers are considering leaving America, whereas I imagine there isn't an all too insignificant amount of southern pro trumpets who would like secession under Hillary. The latter is more attached the land I guess?

• Locked thread