Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mystery Goomba posted:

Ben Carson is the only candidate listed on the Green Papers page for the Virgin Islands caucuses -- is he the only name on the ballot there?

Technically, none of the candidates are on the ballot in the Virgin Islands. Here's the ballot:

http://usvigop.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Official-Ballot-Republican-Party-of-the-USVI-2016V5.pdf

Only Carson, Cruz, and Jeb! filed a full slate of delegates.

Unsurprisingly, there's a Paulite holdout trying to sneak in http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2585350

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Mystery Goomba posted:

Ben Carson is the only candidate listed on the Green Papers page for the Virgin Islands caucuses -- is he the only name on the ballot there?

Carson, Ted Cruz (they must have missed him), and Uncommitted are the only candidates with selected delegates for all six of the USVI's delegate slots (besides for the three party ones). Rubio and Trump have three candidates and Kasich has zero. That means that the most possible out of the six pledged delegates (excluding the other 3 party delegates) Trump or Rubio could get is 3, while Cruz could theoretically sweep all six. Alternately, if neither Trump nor Rubio had strength to get one of their own guys in but together could overpower Cruz, we could see a Cruz 3/Uncommitted 3 or a Cruz 3/Carson 3 split (Carson effectively being the same as uncommitted).

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

All that matters about these steaks is that they'd make Trump happiest if they were boiled to a nice safe uniform grey.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol@marco rubio showing up to the last debate

kasich could clown on you at this point

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

someone in my feed RTed this, the actual tweet is about the dems and also completely unimportant, i'm linking it because literally the first comment on it was from smoothrich (rip)

https://twitter.com/jeremyscahill/status/707783979580182528

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

Rubio just now on fox Town Hall with Megyn Kelly

Kelly: Are you dropping out?
Rubio: Nooooo!!

He's now unskewing polls.

Talk about low energy. His crowd can barely be bothered to applause his answers.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Myron Baloney posted:

All that matters about these steaks is that they'd make Trump happiest if they were boiled to a nice safe uniform grey.

Boiled to a nice safe uniform grey is also the "worse than waterboarding" thing trump will do to Edward snowden.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Korelle posted:

loving hell the bad-posting pheromones coming from Venom Snake managed to attract Majorian to the thread again too.

I have avatars off and sometimes I accidentally read a majorian post thinking it's montasque where he super burns someone by reading their post history or looking up things on encyclopedia dramatica and I get really mad that I accidentally read such a bad post

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Joementum posted:

Carson, Cruz, and Jeb!

the geek the freak and the cream o' wheat

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

katlington posted:

They did say they were going to vote for jeb this time originally lmfao

Yes, nearly a year ago I had a lukewarm inclination toward a candidate I knew very little about and changed my mind when a better candidate came along a few months later. I am completely sure that you always instantly choose the most suitable candidate in every given election and that you're not being the same antagonistic smirky shithead you usually can't resist being.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
TRUMP

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

You forgot the *click*

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Boosted_C5 posted:

Jesus Christ this veteran at the Trump town hall.

We should just give these guys a million bucks in cold hard cash who get horribly maimed like this.

Or, you know, not start lovely wars.

SNAKES N CAKES
Sep 6, 2005

DAVID GAIDER
Lead Writer
Rubio has mentioned G*d at least 10 times in his Kelly file interview so far. He must be feeling the heat from Cruz.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

SirPablo posted:

Or, you know, not start lovely wars.

But then what would we all do with ourselves? Just sit around jacking off all the time? No, thank you.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Yes, nearly a year ago I had a lukewarm inclination toward a candidate I knew very little about and changed my mind when a better candidate came along a few months later. I am completely sure that you always instantly choose the most suitable candidate in every given election and that you're not being the same antagonistic smirky shithead you usually can't resist being.

Cool whatever so who did you vote for that you use obama voter as an insult? Because its really stupid.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I want this to be true.

I don't think it will be, but I want it to be. I want the small man to be shamed.

Hey everybody, I heard that I was needed in the thr—

oh

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Rubio should have just went with the scouts taunts and called trump a fatass in response to be called little

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

ahh ha ha ha Florida or bust and he's not running ads? He must want out theres no way hes this dumb.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Cracked_Gear posted:

ahh ha ha ha Florida or bust and he's not running ads? He must want out theres no way hes this dumb.

is he still taking donations?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Two out of three of them are probated for being too pro-Trump in Donald Trump threads.

its because hte mods in YCS are cunts

Mystery Goomba
Jun 4, 2011

Patter Song posted:

Carson, Ted Cruz (they must have missed him), and Uncommitted are the only candidates with selected delegates for all six of the USVI's delegate slots (besides for the three party ones). Rubio and Trump have three candidates and Kasich has zero. That means that the most possible out of the six pledged delegates (excluding the other 3 party delegates) Trump or Rubio could get is 3, while Cruz could theoretically sweep all six. Alternately, if neither Trump nor Rubio had strength to get one of their own guys in but together could overpower Cruz, we could see a Cruz 3/Uncommitted 3 or a Cruz 3/Carson 3 split (Carson effectively being the same as uncommitted).

Thanks! Do you know why Trump and Rubio only get 3? I'm assuming delegate slots are awarded based on the amount of signatures or something?

Joementum posted:

Unsurprisingly, there's a Paulite holdout trying to sneak in http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2585350

I hope Rand can contribute to the prospect of a contested convention :) Every delegate counts!

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

Cracked_Gear posted:

He didn't even bother setting up an Orlando field office until last week:

quote:

Beyond Miami, it has been slow going for the Rubio campaign’s get-out-the-vote operation. One afternoon over the weekend at the Orlando headquarters, which opened only last week, about 20 volunteers were working from lists of likely Rubio voters who had requested absentee ballots and calling them to make sure they had voted. Their surroundings were bleak: the vacant offices of what used to be an architecture firm, the floor littered with broken ceramic tiles and orange cones marking where hazards protruded.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008

Cracked_Gear posted:

They aren't that horrible, yet. The Super PAC is paying for the ads, not the campaign.

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/707395381324357632

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
It's just adorable that people still think there is a difference between a Super PAC and a Campaign. Who do they think they are fooling by keeping that distinction.

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

Rexicon1 posted:

It's just adorable that people still think there is a difference between a Super PAC and a Campaign. Who do they think they are fooling by keeping that distinction.

The supreme court

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Zohar posted:

The supreme court

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
I understand why Obama keeps killing them off now.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Rexicon1 posted:

Plenty of distinction, as Scott Walker and Jeb Bush found out. Those SuperPACs aren't keeping the lights on or the candidate on planes or pay salary to your staff. SuperPAC money can't keep a broke campaign afloat.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rexicon1 posted:

super pac money is way less effective than campaign money, i mean yeah it matters but jeb loving bush spent the GDP of africa and didn't win a single delegate

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

katlington posted:

Cool whatever so who did you vote for that you use obama voter as an insult? Because its really stupid.

Well the majority of americans didn't vote for barry so using the term "obama voter" is a useful way to identify people

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

Baloogan posted:

its because hte mods in YCS are cunts

yeah and apparently the statement that the trans community has a mental health problem is too triggering for some of them

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHA1qxsLH-0

all the cateogries are arbitary

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

are we talking vile and the saurus because one got a month for inline posting nudity in a thread read at work by lots of people and the saurus for being super tedious with his hatred of spanish speakers

so, yeah, good shoots.

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

drat you just power burned him

:mitt:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

AllanGordon posted:

yeah and apparently the statement that the trans community has a mental health problem is too triggering for some of them

do whatever you want, there are literally no rules

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

AllanGordon posted:

finished painting my nails, doing my makeup
put on some mascara, roll up my thigh highs
all the categories are arbitrary

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

the_paradigm_shift posted:

are we talking vile and the saurus because one got a month for inline posting nudity in a thread read at work by lots of people and the saurus for being super tedious with his hatred of spanish speakers

so, yeah, good shoots.

its not good to live in a bubble

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

AllanGordon posted:

slip on a skirt, buy a new dress
feel the pain from the laser

leaving the clinic, bottles in my hand
spironolactone, estradiol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine

Baloogan posted: