Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

WHY ARE THE PUPILS THROBBING AT ME

GOD DAMMIT WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME HELLBUNNY

i am just a simple man i did nothing to deserve this torment except take bendryl for my allergies

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
fun fact: these fursuits cost loving thousands of dollars

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
no price is too high to pay to become the bestial sexgod of your dreams

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Screaming Idiot posted:

no price is too high to pay to become the bestial sexgod of your dreams

true. i bet they get so much wolf-cock at cons too

and who wouldn't wanna hide themselves from god in shame kinda like how u cover ur head with a napkin when eating that tiny ortolan bird yknow

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

AEMINAL posted:

true. i bet they get so much wolf-cock at cons too

and who wouldn't wanna hide themselves from god in shame kinda like how u cover ur head with a napkin when eating that tiny ortolan bird yknow

and i am certain that those suits hold in the sexual musk they love to huff so much, as well as their farts and seminal fluids. it is like a cocktail of aphrodesiacs they can enjoy even alone in a dark room while loony toons play non-stop on their laptop while their mothers scream for them downstairs that dinner is ready

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Screaming Idiot posted:

WHY ARE THE PUPILS THROBBING AT ME

GOD DAMMIT WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME HELLBUNNY

i am just a simple man i did nothing to deserve this torment except take bendryl for my allergies

Is it animated or not for real? Because it's doing weird poo poo to my eyes and I'm not even high.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

AEMINAL posted:

fun fact: these fursuits cost loving thousands of dollars

Well if it's literally your only and main goal in life and the reason for existing, then that's not a bad price. People spend more on photography equipment and whatever that's considerably less invested in existentially speaking.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Is it animated or not for real? Because it's doing weird poo poo to my eyes and I'm not even high.

i don't know I DON'T KNOW oh god i can hear them move and throb and glare

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Its not animated lol.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
People legitimately losing their goddamn minds itt over a CGI rabbit face

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Aesop Poprock posted:

People legitimately losing their goddamn minds itt over a CGI rabbit face

lol... fools...

one day cartoons will be made obsolete, by VR animes.... when that day comes, the world will be awash in the scent of BO and cum

Marijuana Nihilist
Aug 27, 2015

by Smythe

Booblord Zagats posted:

This is the first text post itt to make me literally laugh out loud

:agreed:

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.
Instead of 4chan art, we can instead have some good wholesome mechwarrior art in this thread.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Lime Tonics posted:

Here is part 2, and part 3 for the brave,

:nws:

https://imgur.com/gallery/mkBay

https://imgur.com/gallery/da5h6

I do not like people who dress up as animals. I do not like it at all.

God gently caress, and I thought anime conventions were greasy goddamn loving horrorshows.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Screaming Idiot posted:

i don't know I DON'T KNOW oh god i can hear them move and throb and glare

this is how tulpas are born, the fragility of the human mind has defeated you, you can feel the cracks spreading, ever wider, ever deeper, until the fissure parts your consciousness in two and one half gazes hollowly into your crazed eyes, and whispers one word: rape

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Wtf does crinkle mean? I'm always kind of happy with myself when I don't recognize a doubtlessly terrible term on the internet

akulanization
Dec 21, 2013

Aesop Poprock posted:

Wtf does crinkle mean? I'm always kind of happy with myself when I don't recognize a doubtlessly terrible term on the internet

for anyone tempted to answer this, can you just let us all be a lot happier not knowing?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

this is how tulpas are born, the fragility of the human mind has defeated you, you can feel the cracks spreading, ever wider, ever deeper, until the fissure parts your consciousness in two and one half gazes hollowly into your crazed eyes, and whispers one word: rape

why can't this horrible rabbitwoman force herself upon one of the millions of horrible furries that desire her sinful fuzzflesh? why must she torment my mind? i have no room for sick perversions, only varying degrees of spite and bile

away

avaunt

AVAUNT!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Screaming Idiot posted:

why can't this horrible rabbitwoman force herself upon one of the millions of horrible furries that desire her sinful fuzzflesh? why must she torment my mind? i have no room for sick perversions, only varying degrees of spite and bile

away

avaunt

AVAUNT!

Try exposure therapy.

gently caress the cartoon bunny until you don't want to anymore.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I want to know what crinkle means but I want it to be told to me in this thread so everyone else knows too

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Try exposure therapy.

Don't make him cum

Aesop Poprock posted:

I want to know what crinkle means but I want it to be told to me in this thread so everyone else knows too

It's the crinkling of a diaper, from what I gather

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Try exposure therapy.

but i already don't want to :(

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I guess they're trying to be clever about the crinkle sound diapers make. (If it's something worse than that I don't want to know.)

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Compared to what I already know about them that's relatively innocuous. Usually the most innocent sounding terms turn out to be the grossest possible poo poo

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
i still have to wonder what causes people to obsessively wear diapers and poo poo in them

like, is that the only time they ever received any attention as toddlers

were they so deprived and neglected that making GBS threads themselves was the only way to hold off the sensation of total abandonment by their parents

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

i still have to wonder what causes people to obsessively wear diapers and poo poo in them

like, is that the only time they ever received any attention as toddlers

were they so deprived and neglected that making GBS threads themselves was the only way to hold off the sensation of total abandonment by their parents

A Weird Dicks and Poop Man posted:

Anal expulsiveness is the state of a person who exhibits cruelty, emotional outbursts, disorganization, self-confidence, (sometimes) artistic ability, generosity, rebelliousness and general carelessness.

Freud gets a lot of poo poo for being a weird pervert with weird pervert ideas, but I think the internet's just proof he was ahead of his time.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Lime Tonics posted:

Here is part 2, and part 3 for the brave,

https://imgur.com/gallery/mkBay

https://imgur.com/gallery/da5h6

I do not like people who dress up as animals. I do not like it at all.

why proudly display cigarette burns

why even have them in the first place

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Ahundredbux posted:

A BDSM thing I would assume.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ahundredbux posted:

That's literally the closest thing that person has to positive attention in their life

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
i am very saddened by this thread

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

Ahundredbux posted:

why are you singling out the LEAST repulsive thing about that gallery?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
because it was the only thing I didnt already associate with furries

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder what percentage of fursuiters are jailhouse gay and have convinced themselves that it's all good and cool.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

It's not gay if they aren't currently human. Just two (or ten) animals in a pile, following the laws of nature and a hundred thousand years of animal instinct.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Commoners posted:

Instead of 4chan art, we can instead have some good wholesome mechwarrior art in this thread.

giant mechs are super dumb and are a throwback to before guided missiles and airplanes were really effective

someone find pics of a mech and a dragon getting it on i know there are dragon and cars maybe there are mechs and dragons and cars and bunny rabbits all being sexual degenrates together lets see it get it goin on bring it out lets gooooooooooo

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
actually airplanes are super lame and robots are cool well thats just how it is

drguildo
Apr 27, 2013

LISTEN TO THE CROWD ROAR IN ADMIRATION!

tomstuart posted:

someone find pics of a mech and a dragon getting it on i know there are dragon and cars maybe there are mechs and dragons and cars and bunny rabbits all being sexual degenrates together lets see it get it goin on bring it out lets gooooooooooo

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

I don't believe in eugenics but I do believe fuhrer Trump should shoot all baby furs and age players in the face for the sake of the human species.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Ahundredbux posted:

actually airplanes are super lame and robots are cool well thats just how it is

Everyone gets pissed about the tipping arguments, hotdog toppings, steak doneness, etc derails in threads but the worst is pyf threads where the military airplane/jet nerds seep in and somehow take over threads for pages at a time with the most boring poo poo imaginable

• Locked thread