Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
majroisan
is
a
peckerwood

possibly the biggetst [b]pckerwood
in
this
thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
majorian will be lke "noice meltdown"

instead of being like a roductive poster and just getting the gently caress out of ycs and going back to pet island where he can post about having srex with his dog

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
lol

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Enjoy your probation i guess

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

Browsing YCS would be so much more pleasant if I blocked you but I feel that I am obligated to keep on eye on you.

I'm sure we all feel much safer thanks to your vigilance.:patriot:

Baloogan - Good Lord, is there ever a time you're not drunkposting?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
go gently caress YOURSELF YOU CUSKSCUKER

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
TRUMP[

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
peckerwood

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Prorat posted:

Enjoy your probation i guess

The God Emperor believes in second chances.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

~ ~ ~ ~ ))trump((

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
heil trump

majroican is one of those cuzeucks who is upset by trump because trump is so meen

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

heil trump

majroican is one of those cuzeucks who is upset by trump because trump is so meen

Trump

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
Trump is going to crush the Cuban & Canadian candidates in Florida combined.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
This Thread

*click*

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Prorat posted:

This Thread

*click*

Feh, quitter.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I sincerely hope Donald "I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created" Trump is the Republican nominee. :kiddo:

Prorat posted:

How did you get pictures of Canada 12 months from now?

Here's some photos of Canada currently handling the refugee influx... with a little help from some furry friends.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...n-a6921341.html

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

lol was this the one with Megyn Kelly?

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Haha yeah it is they just zoomed the camera in really tight so you can't see the stands. Meanwhile, when Kelly asks Little Marco about being behind 20 points he momentarily looks as though he will break into tears.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
I was so surprised to see that pop up on MSNBC when I got home from work. I half expected him to light himself on fire as the camera rolled. He's too much of a rotten little jerk for me to feel sorry for, but he's defeated. Good riddance. I hope we never see him in politics after this.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the moment failure truly entered the little creep's heart

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Majorian posted:

I was so surprised to see that pop up on MSNBC when I got home from work. I half expected him to light himself on fire as the camera rolled. He's too much of a rotten little jerk for me to feel sorry for, but he's defeated. Good riddance. I hope we never see him in politics after this.

He's really going to stay for the utter humiliation of his defeat in Florida, isn't he. :allears:

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFEdoenFEEs

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Trump?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Immortan posted:

He's really going to stay for the utter humiliation of his defeat in Florida, isn't he. :allears:

Well he kinda has to

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Well he kinda has to

His donors won't allow it, I know.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

T r a v i s posted:

You could always make another thread if this one isn't the complaining about Trump thread for IT guys with anxiety that you were hoping for.

Lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Immortan posted:

I mean, he kind of has to at this point. He's too emotionally invested in it not to. And when he loses, hoo boy, it's not gonna be pretty. He will flare the gently caress out. You will know what a drunk concession speech is then.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Al! posted:

the moment failure truly entered the little creep's heart

It's interesting how Jeb! and now Rubio have the now permanent stink of failure on them and will have a difficult time having a any political career at all after this; while Kasich who arguably underperformed both I could see running for the Presidency again in another 4/8 years.

Embrace the Trump. He is -destroying- the political careers of establishment GOP politicians.

Edit: this also goes to show how smart Christie and Huckabee were to become Primarchs bend the knee to the God Emperor.

Helical Nightmares has issued a correction as of 11:14 on Mar 10, 2016

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

I can't stop giggling at the airhorn. It's a good running gag.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5iB6_73rNnc

Helical Nightmares has issued a correction as of 11:54 on Mar 10, 2016

CSM
Jan 29, 2014

56th Motorized Infantry 'Mariupol' Brigade
Seh' die Welt in Trummern liegen
Since Trump and his supporters are so insane, I can't really figure out whether those You Can't Stump the Trump are made by a supporter or not.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

CSM posted:

Since Trump and his supporters are so insane, I can't really figure out whether those You Can't Stump the Trump are made by a supporter or not.

Add it to the infinitely long list of things that confuse you like "a job" and "breathing".

as halfway crooks
Mar 7, 2007

by Shine

Majorian posted:

I mean, he kind of has to at this point. He's too emotionally invested in it not to. And when he loses, hoo boy, it's not gonna be pretty. He will flare the gently caress out. You will know what a drunk concession speech is then.

tree nuts

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

Majorian posted:

I want them all to die.:unsmigghh:

Homicidal leftists! YUM

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/elanazak/status/707598074219200512

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

Homicidal leftists! YUM

Nah you can hope that people who disagree with you die / are murdered all you want it is nbd.

It's ironically calling for the guillotine you see, which is fine because

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
By the way is there some story about Rubio and a Sempra Energy (?) lobbyist or accepting gifts or something?

Not sure if it was a joke or a rumor I heard on a podcast.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Majorian please answer with intellectual honesty and using standard D&D rules why islamofascism isn't real but white nationalism is. I mean if you're going to shitpost in here all day you might as well entertain me a little bit. I've got a full day of work to do but I guess I'll try to check back in four hours or so.

• Locked thread