Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

nm posted:

Canadian furries, better people than trump voters.

And yet they still need to be reminded about consent when trying to gently caress Syrian refugees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Cacator posted:

And yet they still need to be reminded about consent when trying to gently caress Syrian refugees

You never give a person a thumbs up and find yourself balls deep?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

a happy snowman posted:

Nah, I know you won't put your phone down long enough to listen and learn

but I read SA on my phone???

I'd tell you to pull the dick out of your mouth and share your life story, but I don't care

that's kinda the point I was getting at

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Man Whore posted:

You never give a person a thumbs up and find yourself balls deep?

Not in a refugee... Yet :getin:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Grand Prize Winner posted:

best coffee is turkish coffee. just brew it in any old pot with some sugar then drink it GROUNDS AND ALL

also if you drink it with an armenian remember to call it armenian coffee

What? Why?

Decrepus posted:

How do you make iced coffee at home though? What kind of equipment do you need?

sent from my iphone 6

Oh I dunno this is just what my friend does. It drives me nuts because she'd rather go through all this effort despite it just being 2.25 and then she brags to me about it every time she does it.

I just buy boba tea like a true Filipina. :smug:

ps taro milk tea is heavenly go try some :)

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

I'm a millennial

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Puppy Galaxy posted:

I'm a millennial

:drat:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Wedemeyer posted:

What? Why?

Oh I dunno this is just what my friend does. It drives me nuts because she'd rather go through all this effort despite it just being 2.25 and then she brags to me about it every time she does it.

I just buy boba tea like a true Filipina. :smug:

ps taro milk tea is heavenly go try some :)

The Armenians are just a wee miffed at the Turks, something about a massacre.

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I think that's pretty great, but they should hand that out in every fursuit and just say that the general public doesn't want to interact with you and stay away from children before you ruin their favourite mascot.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

radiatinglines posted:

I don't care

that's kinda the point I was getting at

Yes, people often get super defensive about things they don't care about

that's how people work - in special snowflake land, aka your generation

immortal flow
Jun 6, 2003
boing boing boing

Reverse Centaur posted:

Local furries are having a convention in the same place where hundreds of Syrian refugees are staying, hand out this:

I have to see footage of this event, I must.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

immortal flow posted:

I have to see footage of this event, I must.

don't do it

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

notZaar posted:

The Armenians are just a wee miffed at the Turks, something about a massacre.

Oh, I see. I knew the genocide thing, I just thought it was more a British 'we are the pros at tea despite only having it for a few hundred years vs China Glorious 5000 year history' thing.

Thank you.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

a happy snowman posted:

Yes, people often get super defensive about things they don't care about

that's how people work - in special snowflake land, aka your generation

"nobody cares about anyone's success story"

"hey man ur probably a loser!!!"

"don't care"

"why are you so defensive???"

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Reverse Centaur posted:

Local furries are having a convention in the same place where hundreds of Syrian refugees are staying, hand out this:

There was a second letter that was just "nm they took one look at us and went back to Syria"

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Grand Prize Winner posted:

best coffee is turkish coffee. just brew it in any old pot with some sugar then drink it GROUNDS AND ALL

also if you drink it with an armenian remember to call it armenian coffee

w a greek it's greek coffee, cheers!!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

lol

this is the best.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

in america they want to build a wall

the canadians use... other methods

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Imagine thinking that you have to explain having sex w/ animals, to a Syrian. lol

naem
May 29, 2011

gently caress the ROW posted:

i was reading the thread earlier and it was amazing how little money a lot of people on this forum make. It surprised me

Most people earn very little money period that's how money works

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Wedemeyer posted:

Oh, I see. I knew the genocide thing, I just thought it was more a British 'we are the pros at tea despite only having it for a few hundred years vs China Glorious 5000 year history' thing.

Thank you.

serious though, watch out. armenians will break your loving legs over that poo poo. This I know from experience.

greeks won't since they've been pussies ever since Lycurgus.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Ork of Fiction posted:

Imagine thinking that you have to explain having sex w/ animals, to a Syrian. lol

so, they already know? like explaining sheepfucking to a Scot or a Basque.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ork of Fiction posted:

You have to explain that there's other animals available besides goats

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Larry Parrish posted:

You have to explain that there's other animals available besides goats

Nah, just bring them over the the Undertale cosplayers and they will understand.

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Seems as though the website Gawker shares our hatred of millennials. There's an abundance of stories ripping them.

http://gawker.com/millennials-dont-know-the-value-of-a-hard-earned-dollar-1687035406

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Mad Monk posted:

Seems as though the website Gawker shares our hatred of millennials. There's an abundance of stories ripping them.

http://gawker.com/millennials-dont-know-the-value-of-a-hard-earned-dollar-1687035406

They really just sound like an angry old person ranting about "kids these days" as they sit alone in the nursing home waiting for bingo in their poo poo filled diaper.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mad Monk posted:

quote:

The correct answer: invest in a low-cost index fund and wait 30 years. Sure, it might not make you the "belle of the disco" this Saturday night, but when you're ready to retire, who will be getting most of the sex, then? People with amply funded retirement accounts. Think ahead. Life is not a never-ending "unboxing my electronics" Youtube video, idiots.
:goonsay:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cowman posted:

They really just sound like an angry old person ranting about "kids these days" as they sit alone in the nursing home waiting for bingo in their poo poo filled diaper.
chesterJT.txt

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I love everything about this picture.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Cowman posted:

much like this thread

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

MarcusSA posted:

I love everything about this picture.

Honestly if the kid had been hit it probably would have been better for him in the long run.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Some A+ dad reflex right there

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

notZaar posted:

Honestly if the kid had been hit it probably would have been better for him in the long run.

Please refrain from insulting future goons, show some respect and wait until after they register.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Mad Monk posted:

Please refrain from insulting future goons, show some respect and wait until after they register.

That kid is not a future goon, the dude blocking the bat is his dad. He's going to be a huge rear end jock almost guaranteed.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

notZaar posted:

That kid is not a future goon, the dude blocking the bat is his dad. He's going to be a huge rear end jock almost guaranteed.

Guessing step dad

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
As much as I like those kinds of pictures I don't blame the kid for being bored at a Baseball game. It's not terribly interesting and there's like 200 games a season rendering any individual game even more boring.

Now if it had been hockey!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mad Monk posted:

That girls has big breasts.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/09/pets-debts-and-e-cigarettes-how-millennials-spend-their-pay-cheques

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Ripped, wearing Cool Shades, taking his kid to a baseball game, good protection reflexes. This guy is in the top 1% of cool dads. He's probably a fireman or an astronaut or something cool like that.

• Locked thread