Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Number Ten Cocks posted:

I got a backrub once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

That poo poo is only allowed if that dude is your battle buddy.

Esit: when I finally got to piss it was like that scene off of Austin Powers. Observer was like "holy poo poo dude."

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Soulex posted:

That poo poo is only allowed if that dude is your battle buddy.

Esit: when I finally got to piss it was like that scene off of Austin Powers. Observer was like "holy poo poo dude."

I always just bring in a gatorade bottle.

*edit* Pre filled.

Aranan
May 21, 2007

Release the Kraken
One of my recent UAs was very by-the-book. He insisted I pull my shirt up under my armpits and drop my pants down to my ankles.

It was uncomfortable.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I've taken a poo poo giving a piss sample before. That's uncomfortable

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Soulex posted:

That's the best way to do a urinalysis, imo. Make them watch you drop one. Did that more than once.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gotta be like Raffie. Look them in the eyes or else I can't cum!

Hey! Let's all get the same chick pregnant tonight!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
When I was meat gazer I just handed the dude a cup, read a magazine and congratulated him on his pissmanship when he handed me the cup I had to sign

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If you actually watch people pee you're automatically a lifer.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Soulex posted:

I did that. Had a watery alky poo and I couldn't piss without making GBS threads my pants. The dude just asked to watch me drop my shorts then left me alone after half a second of seeing my junk.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
If it had been up to me, Drug testing would have just been me making a bunch of lance's and pfcs raise their right hand and solemnly swear they weren't hosed up at work

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Had a guy pull up a chair to the end of one of those trough urinals and watch 7 guys pee at a time.

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.
My section was really small, but some how we ended had every single UPL from the company in our section. I never spent any time whatsoever with the company so I always got an NCO I had never met before to be my peter peeker when it was my turn to test so we always got to have fun. Some of my favorites techniques were pulling the bottom of my shirt up through the neck to make the t-shirt knot bra and then dropping my pants all the way to the floor, stripping completely naked to be more comfortable, and no matter what always trying to stare the observer directly in the eyes. When I had to observe I'd do the uncomfortable over the shoulder from behind while tapping my foot insistently.

The purpose of an urinalysis is really to make it as uncomfortable as possible for all parties involved.

There was one E5 in my company from another section who had to be approaching his RCP. That motherfucker was insanely dorky and by the book, but he would unintentionally make UA so uncomfortable for whoever he had to observe. He had huge coke bottle glasses and was the guy who'd kneel down inches from your dick to be sure that he'd see the urine leaving the body. He'd talk to the guy pissing the entire time and people would complain that they could feel his breath on their cocks. Most of the time he'd say poo poo like "think of a flowing waterfall" which I get, but sometimes you'd get weird poo poo like "just relax and pretend you are with a pretty girl" :wtf:

Whenever soldiers would get him the game would be to try to hit the edge of the cup and splash back into his face. Overall some of the best times I had in the Army.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

spacetoaster posted:

Had a guy pull up a chair to the end of one of those trough urinals and watch 7 guys pee at a time.

10 bucks he listed it on his ncoer

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

10 bucks he listed it on his ncoer

Falls under performance.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Meritorious Meat Gazing Man

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I am a human garbage but I figured if someone was on top of poo poo well enough to have some pee apparatus or something hidden and ready for a UA then they deserve to pass.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
I haven't had someone look at my dick for a UA since MEPS, all the other time someone just stood in the corner of the bathroom while I pissed in at a urinal.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
one time some guy was loving around with something though, I was all "what the gently caress could you possibly be doing" and he had a catheter for some medical reason. He said I could check his profile, but I figured I could take his word for it.

If I was a good NCO, I would have demanded to see it, then asked him to remove his catheter for reasons

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Our urine test involves peeing into a large cup. Then pouring the right amount of pee into a small bottle with a lid.

Last year the dude in the stall next to mine dropped the large cup after filling it. I just walked out of the bathroom with my sample like nothing happened.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
This course I'm in isn't bad but god drat am I tired of the death by powerpoint all day method of training. I've no poo poo probably seen thousands of pages of power point slides in the past year and change. Like 90% of the time the instructor just reads off the slides anyway, just email me the drat things and call it a day.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
the only good thing about slides is when they have soldiers read off them and you come across some soldiers who can barely read or pronounce anything because they're idiots is always a treat

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Our company had a platoon sergeant that they thought was retarded, but turned out he just had a 3rd grade reading level.

Which, he was strangely proud of. "no child left behind hooah!" was his favourite catch cry.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
and his name was Raymond Chandler

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Speaking of useless pricks, I wonder what he is doing now. his only skill being slurping pole, so I assume it's related.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

not caring here posted:

Speaking of useless pricks, I wonder what he is doing now. his only skill being slurping pole, so I assume it's related.
There's always a market for that.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
sergeant major human being

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Sergeant First Cock

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Sergeant Chowdown

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Geirskogul posted:

Sergeant Chowdown

you watch your loving mouth!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Mustang posted:

This course I'm in isn't bad but god drat am I tired of the death by powerpoint all day method of training. I've no poo poo probably seen thousands of pages of power point slides in the past year and change. Like 90% of the time the instructor just reads off the slides anyway, just email me the drat things and call it a day.

Welcome to being an officer

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Soulex posted:

Welcome to being an officer

It doesn't stop. It never stops :(

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Icon Of Sin posted:

It doesn't stop. It never stops :(

Yes it does :smug:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I probably developed some of your basic medical training if you're taking courses released this FY. Sorry!

We're pushing hard for video based interactive training but lmao at getting that happening before like 2020.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Vasudus posted:

I probably developed some of your basic medical training if you're taking courses released this FY. Sorry!

We're pushing hard for video based interactive training but lmao at getting that happening before like 2020.

give me a call if you need some actors for the CPR portion.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Selklubber
Jul 11, 2010
I pooped in an German WWII bunker yesterday. It felt good, I'm now haunted by German ghosts for the rest of my life. That's my army making GBS threads story goodbye.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

MurderBot posted:

give me a call if you need some actors for the CPR portion.

:pervert: I've always wanted to see how long it took to turn someone's ribcage into crunchy jello!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Can someone at fort hood tell me if the rent to own grillz (for your teeth) and rim rental places still exist thanks

• Locked thread