Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Sexpansion posted:

DOES POWER OF EVIL HAVE A loving LEAGUE OF LEGENDS MOVE NAMED AFTER HIM? DOES HE?
Building the AP jungle item on midlaners, even when it's bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I cannot believe I'm saying this about a team that has Shook on it, but Vitality has been overall my favorite team to watch this split along with the Tigers and SKT. I'm excited to watch them play G2.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Sexpansion posted:

I cannot believe I'm saying this about a team that has Shook on it, but Vitality has been overall my favorite team to watch this split along with the Tigers and SKT. I'm excited to watch them play G2.

Yeah this game should be good

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

are light up sneakers from the 80s cool in europe right now

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jokes about Steeelback aside Hjarnan is probably the best EU ADC and this Kalista pick should be rude

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I am pretty sure Lee is just straight up better than Gragas so it's funny to me that the Gragas "counter pick" is just a dude that should have been picked instead of Gragas anyway

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
CABO

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Nasus counter picking Rammus is potentially brilliant

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
What

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Vitality you scamps. :getin:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Azir/Nasus? Oh boy.

rabidsquid posted:

Jokes about Steeelback aside Hjarnan is probably the best EU ADC
Above Forgiven?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I guess now that Kalista is going to be nerfed into irrelevance you can list Forgiven as better. He's probably the most mechanically talented but his weird refusal to learn meta stuff has always been a huge unnecessary weakness.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Sexpansion posted:

same. cabochard is my loving boy and now he's playing nasus holy moly [heart eyes emoji x10]

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

rabidsquid posted:

Nasus counter picking Rammus is potentially brilliant
I love it. Rammus can't possibly kill him, and can't build Zz'rot/Banner to split because it just results in easy farm for Nasus.

Sexpansion posted:

On the one hand he's Shook, on the other hand he's Shook on Lee Sin when Lee is strong.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Okay this game is delivering.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
The dog is out

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

People not respecting the armor shred on Nasus E is absolutely hilarious, especially when you see it at the pro level

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Dragon 2 is actually going to be a big deal on this vitality team comp on the current map state

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Vitality with a pink ward in every member's inventory brings a tear to my eye. It's beautiful.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
That kill on Nasus might be key.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

This game is way more boring than it should be

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

rabidsquid posted:

Yeah it's not that great.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
ok that was cool

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
SHOOK OWNS QUOTE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

That Cabochard play was really good

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

rabidsquid posted:

Yeah I take back my original post

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
OK I think we are into "nasus is really strong" territory now.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Vitality has just gotten caught way too much this game.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I think that pick is game

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
im enjoying the game

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I really dislike Tiamat on Nasus, Cabo's build actually left him kind of squishy vs Emperor's damage

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Ah the wait for someone to die when death timers are long and end the game...a true classic!

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I think the Nasus pick was actually really smart, but Vitality just played a little too loose with their positioning to win.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
even tho it was fun to see nasus, i think vit as a team relies on cabo to play something that's stronger early on and can pressure the game more

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I think the strongest possible team comp is to hope you aren't the ones who gently caress up first and then win for free

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Is anyone watching this game? I forgot i had it on.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

I have it on in the background but I'm not watching it. At a glance it looks really bad.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

rabidsquid posted:

Is anyone watching this game? I forgot i had it on.

I just looked at it again and thought "How did Splyce stall this game out so long? Oh yeah I don't care."

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
zzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
There was a pause but I don't know exactly why

• Locked thread