Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Branis
Apr 14, 2006
anyone who posts in GiP that hasn't/wouldn't gently caress a fat girl/guy is a liar anyway. 90% of you guys have probably been married to 300 pounders anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Branis posted:

anyone who posts in GiP that hasn't/wouldn't gently caress a fat girl/guy is a liar anyway. 90% of you guys have probably been married to 300 pounders anyway.

Guilty. But at least I divorced it.

That should be on a symptom chart for depression at the VA.

"Did you marry Shamu? Congratulations, see your psychiatrist for your allotment of antidepressants."

Under a picture of an UnCosbyable woman.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

lmao went on a date and she didn't feel the need to divulge at any point before that she had not one but three kids

Also must have been some old rear end pics because she sure as hell wasn't that skinny

Knew there was a reason to never trust a fat vegetarian

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

never trust a fat

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

never trust a vegetarian

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

never trust a fat vegetarian

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
its time to drink and feel good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s1Mes76Ldc

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEf_-BKT6zg

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Yeah if a vegan or vegetarian isn't noticeably skinny they're alcoholic and/or full of poo poo

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Zeris posted:

Yeah if a vegan or vegetarian isn't noticeably skinny they're alcoholic and/or full of poo poo

it's a gland problem :downs:

or they could just be well you know... overeating

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Morning offer to the Titty-Gods

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/VueZZp5.gif

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Morning offering to the terrible gods of misery and thyroids

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot

:stare:
:vince:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

sorry home of sexuals only straight men can handle this

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

GiP: Home of sexuals

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
maybe all of you are the home of sexuals

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Drunk Thread 2k16: Home of Sexuals

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

what happens when a home of sexuals thread goes to the gas chamber

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot
I'd join again to fight against for this.

http://www.amazon.com/Space-Raptor-Invasion-Chuck-Tingle-ebook/dp/B00S4B95RQ

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Those books are still being made. There's one about Leo winning the Oscar.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I don't know how the guy does it. It's like some current event happens, Chuck snorts a ton of coke, and 24 hours later a book is written.

Number Ten Cocks
Feb 25, 2016

by zen death robot
They should read from this one at safety briefs.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Haunted-V...CRSXV4K45GV69PA

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

I don't know about the home of sexuals, but I know all about the homeless sexuals.

They don't exist in Korea (according to Korea)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
More offerings to the god of misery

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

That's fake right. Please let that be fake.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Whip Slagcheek posted:

That's fake right. Please let that be fake.

Yeah, I saw it in GBS and thought I needed to share it here. I actually know the guy who posted it (through online gaming) dude was an awesome troll back in the day

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Let's try something different and start off being honest about sex! (Spokane/Other)
Hello ladies! First of all, I might not be in your area but I am looking for a long term relationship that can lead to marriage so if we're a true match, we'll find a way to be together! With that being said...

I have posted ads before on Craigslist for a long term relationship but it's been tough to find what I'm looking for because I'm open about my sexual desires. Most people hide that about themselves when they first meet and I think that's a mistake. The problem is, it becomes more and more awkward to share those things with your partner as time goes on because you become afraid of what they'll think. At that point, what's to stop you from keeping even more secrets from them in the future? I believe this is the birth plains of where cheating begins. If you're honest about everything upfront, you're likely to keep it that way throughout the relationship. With that being said, I want to meet someone who's willing to put her defenses down and not be afraid to share her sexuality with me. After all, what do you have to lose? We're online and we don't even know each other yet! Just about every woman has secrets they keep because most men can't handle the truth but I welcome it so you don't have to hide behind a catholic school girl image with me! I want to know whether you've cheated before, if you've ever been with two men at the same time, what your fantasies are, etc. and I won't judge you for it. That's a promise. As a matter of fact, I'll respect you even more because it takes courage to open up and share things about yourself that most women won't. I'm all for putting everything on the table because I believe it's the only way you can truly get to know someone. You can't accomplish that if you're hiding things from one another. So let's take a chance and put this theory to the test. I'll start first. . .

The truth is, I'm a different breed than most men are. I enjoy spoiling my partner in bed and focusing on her wants and needs more than my own so it's fitting that it turns me on to watch my lady get hosed by another guy! Even moreso if he has a bigger, thicker cock than I do and knows how to use it. I like feeling that sense of jealousy and it's such an erotic thing to watch! I realize this isn't popular among most men primarily because of their macho egos but I really don't care what anyone thinks. It's the hottest and sexiest thing on earth to witness, especially if you love and care about the girl you're exploring it with. What I can't believe is how difficult this is to find! In fact, I've gotten a lot of criticism and hate mail about this from women who have read my previous ads which is outrageous to me. Most men cheat and the majority of them would much rather have a menage a trios than bring another man home for you. As a female, what do you possibly get out of that? It means he's being completely selfish, he isn't caring about your wants or needs and yet you're still taking major risks whether you like it or not. He could bring you home an STD, leave you for the other woman, get her pregnant or you can try to forgive him and work it out but you still end up getting your heart broken in the end. Meanwhile, you weren't the one having any of the fun! This is what most of you want? You would prefer that over a guy who has no interest other women and would rather focus on pleasing you? It doesn't make any damned sense what so ever! Either you girls are a glutton for punishment or you just can't be honest for one second about your sexuality because no one in their right mind would pick the norm over what I'm offering. I know that the "ideal thing" is to find the perfect find man who suits all of your needs, makes you not want anyone else and he's going to be faithful to you until the very end but that's nothing more than a fairy tale, ladies. Especially in this modern era so you might as well hop the reality train and look at what options you really have.

I have to say that I'm disgusted with the amount of women out there who are in denial and are actually hostile about it. When you push this particular button, they all come out with major insults and criticism while making themselves out to be perfect little angels. They'll tell you how faithful they are, how they're a one man woman and what a pig you are for having these sexual desires. I do have quite a rebuttal though. For starters, anyone who has been on this earth long enough and has a sense of awareness of what's going on around them is going to know that most of these women are FULL OF poo poo! This next section of my ad is for the purpose of proving that very point. . .

ABC NEWS

No woman is adultery-proof according to psychologist and author Dr. Bonnie Eaker Weil. More than 50 percent of all married women, at some point, cheat on their mates, says Weil, so husbands should never be too cocky that their wife won't stray. "You have to be on the alert that at any moment you could lose your partner," she says.

FOX NEWS MAGAZINE

"What about the women? Most statistics found that about 50 to 60 percent of women admitted to having an affair. This one really shocked me. Are there really millions of cheating women in the states"?

DAILY MAIL.COM

"Are men or women more likely to cheat? While men have always
had a worse reputation for being unfaithful, recent studies show that women are catching up fast - but we are a lot more likely to lie about it, and a lot less likely to get caught. Simply put, it seems that women are better at having affairs than men. The news that Farrah Fawcett had a secret affair for 11 years without telling a soul is a classic example of the way a woman cheats: discreetly, in secret, and while carrying on with the rest of her life as normal".

MARRIAGE INFIDELITY STATISTICS DATA

Percent of marriages where one or both spouses admit to infidelity, either physical or emotional 41%
Percent of men who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they've had 57%
Percentage of women who admit to committing infidelity in any relationship they've had 54%

Now, here is my assessment of this. . .

I can go on and on with examples of these reports and statistics that prove my case. The fact is, most women cheat just like men do only the majority of them prefer to have an affair which is even worse because not only is it an ongoing thing, but there are usually feelings involved as well. Most men are happy and content with a one night stand. Not only that, but these studies only focus on the ones who have admitted to cheating or have gotten caught. Just imagine how much the numbers would skyrocket if every woman was found out about! With that being said, those of you who are quick to judge a guy like me can stop putting on the self-righteous act anytime now because I'm not buying it for a second.

I've been persecuted about this from one woman after another while their skeletons are hanging neatly in the closet! It really blows my mind. They must think all men are stupid and they get angry when they run into one who doesn't believe them. They hate being exposed so much that they'll cuss you out, tell you how delusional you are and claim that you have issues. That's how far they'll go to protect their lie. I find it quite amusing actually! They should all be Hollywood actresses holding up an Emmy award. The fact is, you can walk up and ask 100 women if they've ever cheated before or have been involved in a 3-some and 99 of them will say no and deny it right to your face. In fact, most of them will even take it one step further and tell you how disgusting it is! Of course, they'll say that to you right before they get dressed up to meet their mystery man for an affair! They are such masters at putting on the charades that they even convince themselves of their own BS. My question is, how can 99% of you have such tremendous morals when the stats say that over 50% of you cheat? Something's wrong with the math here. It tells me that someone is lying and it I'll leave it up to you to decide who it is.

What I'm offering is something that's refreshing and actually stands a chance of succeeding when it's obvious that "society's way" doesn't work. The arrangement I want is consensual instead of doing it without your partner's permission, it's in the forefront so there is no lying or sneaking around involved, everyone finds pleasure in it rather than someone being left out and no one gets hurt or abandoned because you have rules established that protect you from that so go ahead and knock it all you want. It just makes you look stupid!

All I want is a girl who's willing to dump the charades and be real when it comes to sex! It would be like winning the lottery or finding that needle in a haystack so believe me, I will appreciate you if you're out there. I know that this ad won't be popular among most women but I'm not looking for most women. I just want one who's different from all the rest.

Finally, I don't really have a "type" but if you're between the ages of 19-40, you have an average to thin build and you're not hard on the eyes that would be good enough for me!. As for my stats, I'm 38, stocky (but not fat) and I have a mustache with a goatee. I am not your typical Oregonian guy who wears beanie hats, nerd glasses or has a beard down to his chest so if that's what you're looking for, you might want to move onto another ad! I'm my own person and I pride myself in that. I don't copy what everyone else does. In fact, I think that's a weakness. I may not be the best looking guy out there or have a body like a pro athlete but I am unique in a good way and I will treat you right. I'm also willing to exchange photos upon seeing yours. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 5471363746 posted: 2016-03-01 7:39am updated: 2016-03-10 10:35am email to friend ♥ best of [?]

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Could you love an occasional crossdresser? (Spokane/CDA)

Hi ladies! My name is Mark and I am a fun loving single guy who enjoys life. I recently moved back to the area and have a great career, make good money and am in the process of looking for an apartment, currently renting a room from friends. I have grown kids and have been single over five years.

I enjoy karaoke, travel, shopping, road trips and just anything to get out of the house and get moving.

I occasionally like to crossdress and go to appropriate places where it is accepted. I really enjoy going to Vegas for a week at a time and 'forgetting' my boy clothes. I am looking for a woman not only accepting of this, but would like to actively participate in it as far as shopping together, helping me improve my makeup skills and going out in public together.

I am looking for a long term relationship that could even eventually become a marriage. So I am very serious.

hope to hear from you soon!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Pulls it off better than Fire

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

holocaust bloopers posted:

Pulls it off better than Fire

idk who that is sorry

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

idk who that is sorry
A goon. 'nuff said.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
what happened in the past 5 years where goons pretend that goons are funny and cool and not a source of unending fedora wearing madness, btw

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Self reflection, I suppose

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I miss helldumps goons.txt & goons.jpg threads really, and awfulyearbook. man those were some good grade a laffs

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

man those were some good grade a laffs

just like your dick

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Goons. Goons never change.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
apparently from goon camp

GIP should have an annual FTX that I wont attend

half ya'll probably be rolling up in BDU pants like dude in the picture

bij
Feb 24, 2007

idk who that is sorry

Naked Bear posted:

A goon. 'nuff said.

It really isn't. Fire is pretty special.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

apparently from goon camp

GIP should have an annual FTX that I wont attend

half ya'll probably be rolling up in BDU pants like dude in the picture

Best gooncamp thread

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Ten bucks says Japan made this.

http://i.imgur.com/K0eQaL4.webm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I gotta give up weed for a few months starting Saturday.

I have until then to smoke a months worth of weed I already bought.

I'm gonna go were I've never (that often) gone before: Retardedly uncomfortable high.

• Locked thread