Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

This is great news!! For rubio!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Peachstapler posted:

Jeb was the most human. We saw his vulnerabilities laid bare in front of us. That's why we miss him so.

We hated him for looking so human standing next to those creatures, his frailty a mirror of our own in the face of the screaming void

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Caucuses own.

(This is obviously a crooked result, which makes it that much better.)

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
DELEGATE COUNT

• Donald Trump: 462 pledged
  • Ted Cruz: 358 pledged
  • Marco Rubio: 154 pledged
  • John Kasich: 54 pledged
  • Uncommitted: 17
  • Ben Carson: 8 pledged
  • Jeb! Bush: 4 pledged
  • Rand Paul: 1 pledged
  • Carly Fiorina: 1 pledged
  • Mike Huckabee: 1 pledged

1060 delegates awarded so far out of the 2,265 pledged, 210 unpledged, or 2,472 total available delegates to the RNC

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

We waited all day, and it was worth it.

StevePerry
Sep 5, 2003

don't stop believin
Six uncommitted delegates.
One for each guac bowl I ordered tonight.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

we all know what "uncommitted" really means. They're committed...
to ending the car tax!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
The gently caress is this poo poo.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Huh, I had not heard anything at all about Carson endorsing Trump tomorrow morning. That kind of surprises me.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

we all know what "uncommitted" really means. They're committed...
to ending the car tax!

Virgin Islands.... Gilmore was the governor of Virginia...

:tinfoil:

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/708151812742840320

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Carson as trump's vp is some 21st dimensional chess Trump is playing vis a vis getting the most media attention in the GE. Carson is so harmlessly flamboyant and as VP america will understand his harmlessness

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/708156374321127424

Probably because they are jealous and don't even see a problem in the first place. Oh yea blue lives matter

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Al! posted:

Carson as trump's vp is some 21st dimensional chess Trump is playing vis a vis getting the most media attention in the GE. Carson is so harmlessly flamboyant and as VP america will understand his harmlessness

Trump already vetted him in front of the entire nation to the point the entire media said his only fatal flaw was his foreign policy.

Guess what the VP definitely doesn't do?

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZHeS7kYsA

yeah i dont think Kasich would last in the GE spotlight

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
John Yob ‏@strategic 29s29 seconds ago
I am proud to be the top vote getter in the USVI caucus. Thanks everyone.

I so hope that it turns out that 4 of the USVI's 6 pledged Uncommitted delegates turn out to be Yob, Yob's wife, and their two friends who moved to the USVI to become uncommitted delegates and be a swing faction at a brokered convention.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/708142025988673537

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Oiled and Ready posted:

Trump already vetted him in front of the entire nation to the point the entire media said his only fatal flaw was his foreign policy.

Guess what the VP definitely doesn't do?

I would have thought that his fatal flaw is that he's a human Quaalude

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

What were they even saying to each other here?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

I would have thought that his fatal flaw is that he's a human Quaalude

he's also a charming rogue which is an ideal quality in a vp after biden

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Trump goes "Presidential," seals the deal with the GOP electorate, masterfully begins and ends the debate by highlighting all the new voters he's bringing to the GOP, both times humbly WITHOUT taking credit directly, calls repeatedly for unity, currently has the media fawning all over his performance, and tomorrow he builds on and keeps this good momentum and narrative going with the Ben Carson official endorsement.

TRUMP!!!!!!

*click*

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Lol Megyn Kelly called Breitbart "a pro-Trump blog"

Not exactly false, but man what a dig.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Tim Miller: "where is your tie made?"
Trump: "Where's your client?"

Tim Miller worked for Jeb!

Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Asking where his tie is made, then nails him with how he did a great job running Jeb's campaign.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Al! posted:

If Carson is his running mate as I assumed was possible a couple months or so ago, Trump will win Michigan.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
~ * c e n t i p e d e * ~

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Brother Trump/Friend Ben 2016: Dealf

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

triple sulk posted:

If Carson is his running mate as I assumed was possible a couple months or so ago, Trump will win Michigan.

In the general? Unlikely as all hell and that's not considering the Flint water crisis happening under their GOP gov.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

My man sulk lives in Michigan

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
I just love the idea that some rear end in a top hat from Michigan moved to the USVI to become a stealth GOP uncommitted delegate on the off chance that there's a brokered convention and he has 5 seconds of being one of 2472 people wined and dined as a potential powerbroker.

Kobayashi
Aug 13, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
So is Trump going to win Florida and Ohio and destroy the Republican party or has his momentum cooled enough that this poo poo is going to drag on into the summer?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Patter Song posted:

I just love the idea that some rear end in a top hat from Michigan moved to the USVI to become a stealth GOP uncommitted delegate on the off chance that there's a brokered convention and he has 5 seconds of being one of 2472 people wined and dined as a potential powerbroker.

God is real. God exists and She's cool for making this all happen and She's my friend

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I hope the uncommitted usvi delegates start doing interviews and become a whole thing

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Kobayashi posted:

So is Trump going to win Florida and Ohio and destroy the Republican party or has his momentum cooled enough that this poo poo is going to drag on into the summer?

Florida definitely, Ohio maybe not, and if not Ohio then there's an outside chance of a brokered convention if Rubio and Kasich drop out

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Saying "Ben will be working on that" on an issue as random as education confirms to me he's the VP choice. I prayed for it and Hallelujah.

TRUMP/CARSON 2016

PUT ON THE HAT

PUT ON THE GLASSES

AND DON'T YOU DARE BUCKLE UP

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
A whole lot of fun stuff can still happen, but it depends on Kasich winning Ohio. If he loses, then it's all over Johnny.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Kobayashi posted:

Trump is going to make America great again

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Oiled and Ready posted:

Saying "Ben will be working on that" on an issue as random as education confirms to me he's the VP choice. I prayed for it and Hallelujah.

TRUMP/CARSON 2016

PUT ON THE HAT

PUT ON THE GLASSES

AND DON'T YOU DARE BUCKLE UP

The glasses Carson wears or are we back to the They Live kind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Yob claims that his wife and his two friends were also elected, so between them that's 4 delegates out of the USVI's 9, or, rather, 4 out of their 6 elected ones.

Yob will command a voting block of ~0.2% of the total delegate pool at the convention.

• Locked thread