Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
Looking to BFF a buff Ryune.

I run hyper max shiva drag/max skill ROdin/max skill Awoken I&I as my 3 leads.

A triangle would be ideal but I ain't picky.

Anyone is free to add me, Interested in BFF or not

328 543 324

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
Ryune's hypermaxed, my first ever! And only one move time latent away from being supermegamegamaxed.

KANYE 2020

Edit: Whoa, that was bizarre. I have no boyfriend requests to offer. I'm just jacked about finally hypermaxing a card.

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

Sexual Lorax posted:

Ryune's hypermaxed, my first ever! And only one move time latent away from being supermegamegamaxed.

KANYE 2020

Edit: Whoa, that was bizarre. I have no boyfriend requests to offer. I'm just jacked about finally hypermaxing a card.

The timing on that was eerie so I'll bff you assuming you'll have it up, it's that or the single random Ryune on my list. Don't think we're already friends though

E: I have open friend slots now

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

My adventure with Z8 tonight is running 2 player Legend Plus Thor/Saria using my main and my alt. I've only died the Super Kings by feeling out exactly how much damage I need to do and the second time I got to Z8's combo shield. The first time I hit all the combos, the second time I didn't but I could tank one hit. I didn't heal up enough to tank a second and died. Then I decided gently caress this, and bought two skill delay resists for ARa and stuck him on the team.

Now I think I'm good to run Legend Plus until I'm bored out my skull.

I don't know if this team will scale up to Mythical Plus though, which is too bad since the Pirates, Samurai Dragons and the Heavy Metal aren't dropping for me.

I want a Z8 for Yomi on my main but I wasn't really planning to farm him on my alt. I guess he'll be good there if I ever get an APandora or Awoken Bad Luci team going. And I'm not actually running the dungeon more times to get double drops.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

Squinky v2.0 posted:

The timing on that was eerie so I'll bff you assuming you'll have it up, it's that or the single random Ryune on my list. Don't think we're already friends though

Ryune's always up! There's a reason she's my first hypermax. :holy: 351,384,318

Edit: Added!

Sexual Lorax fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Mar 11, 2016

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

With half stamina co-op there is literally no reason not to practice Z8 with my hypermax A. Ra team. Kalas even has an A. Ra with two SDR so I don't even need to worry about beating lil' Z. My current A. Ra team is Ra/L.Kali/D.Kali/A.Isis/D.Iza. Pretty much the entire team is hypermaxed aside from Ra, who just needs to finish up his attack and recover eggs. Would it be better to have something like Indra instead of D. Iza, or something else to guarantee I can kill big Z? No Izanagi or Kanna, just a max skill Muse for a burst mon. A. Yomi if I wanted the extra move time I guess as someone earlier in the thread mentioned?

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

SaffronKit posted:

With half stamina co-op there is literally no reason not to practice Z8 with my hypermax A. Ra team. Kalas even has an A. Ra with two SDR so I don't even need to worry about beating lil' Z. My current A. Ra team is Ra/L.Kali/D.Kali/A.Isis/D.Iza. Pretty much the entire team is hypermaxed aside from Ra, who just needs to finish up his attack and recover eggs. Would it be better to have something like Indra instead of D. Iza, or something else to guarantee I can kill big Z? No Izanagi or Kanna, just a max skill Muse for a burst mon. A. Yomi if I wanted the extra move time I guess as someone earlier in the thread mentioned?

I use A.Yomi on my Ra team cause the time extends are great and I'm a scrub. I should take him off to learn how to play better, but I like him.

Anyway, my team was Ra/Rinoa/L.Kali/L.Kali/Yomi/Ra.

A L.Kali board change, followed by an A.Yomi board enhance, and one yellow prong in the match was enough to one-shot big Z every time. That's for normal Zaerog infinite, at least. That Yomi board enhance is like an extra multiplier in itself.

milward
Nov 5, 2009

Yeah usually.

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

Z8 challenge down in one try with A.Ammy and Zera down in one try with A.Ra. Now just tengu, nordis, and scarlet left to go on the main account. Then, it is time to begin farming Z8 mythical+ coop.

I have a plan that may allow me to do this without ever having to make more than a 3 combo, that I will be testing soon. The new alt account that I've lucked into had both a Shiva dragon with skill delay resists and a good A.Ammy team. I can use the alt team's chibi valk and sun quan to kill the dragons on floor 7, main's A.Ra to kill predras floor 8, pass, main cvalk and sun quan to kill heavy metal floor 9.

On floor 10 with Z8's first form, use shivadra then raphael on the alt account to get 2 turns of damage void. It turns the board to heart so I won't do damage, but the big hit will be voided. The next turn, I will be able to do about 10 damage or so with a 3 combo, because he hit me instead of putting up the combo shield again.

He will then hit me with "not enough damage", which will be voided. I then must do at least 7 more damage with a lazy 3 combo, and he will start doing the small hits I can tank indefinitely. I must stall up skills as much as I can, and get sun quan back up before killing him. CValk>Sun quan the first turn should do a couple million with the shield up, then the same combo on the other team should kill him.

Being lazy sure is hard work.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
JP players: I'm sure you've noticed but the random pii giveaways have restarted as of today, and will continue for the next 10 days. So 10 more piis if whatever color you want!

This is gonna stack with the tama giveaways from the event, so 1 tama, 1 pii, and 2 stones a day for a good while :toot:

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

And I died because my multi-player connection dropped. Then my tablet crashed a couple of times. I guess I'm done with my Thor/Saria adventures for the night.

I guess I can try slamming my face into Z8 with ARa. I don't have an Isis so I think I'm going to run DKali / LKali / AYomi / ASakuya.

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

Zo posted:

JP players: I'm sure you've noticed but the random pii giveaways have restarted as of today, and will continue for the next 10 days. So 10 more piis if whatever color you want!

This is gonna stack with the tama giveaways from the event, so 1 tama, 1 pii, and 2 stones a day for a good while :toot:

Realized this earlier in the day! spurred me to upgrade the ole box space by another fifty. And makes my Castor/Akechi question from a few pages back irrelevant. I'm just going to Py them both! Need four more, and then time to decide what pretty color for the other five. Probably skill up Blodin and finish off Loki.

GoodBee posted:

I guess I can try slamming my face into Z8 with ARa. I don't have an Isis so I think I'm going to run DKali / LKali / AYomi / ASakuya.

That team is plenty good enough. I did it with L.Kali/L.Kali/Yomi/Rinoa. After the 75% damage reduction turn, a L.Kali/Yomi board with one light prong will gently caress Z up. At least on the 20 stamina version.

cryptoclastic fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Mar 11, 2016

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
I really need a Zaerog8, and half stamina is my chance. I have nearly 40 rolls saved up on the PAL machine for enhance carnival That will let me finish max leveling my Bastet team. I can have A. Susano AND A. Ra on Tuesday.

Bastet team
https://www.padherder.com/user/ValSA/teams/#195700

I saw someone suggest replacing A. Susano with A. Ra in order to deal with the preDRA. Is that what I should do?

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Valicious posted:

I really need a Zaerog8, and half stamina is my chance. I have nearly 40 rolls saved up on the PAL machine for enhance carnival That will let me finish max leveling my Bastet team. I can have A. Susano AND A. Ra on Tuesday.

Bastet team
https://www.padherder.com/user/ValSA/teams/#195700

I saw someone suggest replacing A. Susano with A. Ra in order to deal with the preDRA. Is that what I should do?

If you just want a z8 and your team is mediocre, just run the easiest version where you don't have to deal with predras.

Also z8 is a level up dungeon so your bastet team's levels wouldn't have mattered at all (+eggs are a huge deal though).

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Zo posted:

This poo poo must be overwhelming for newbies. There is 3x this, 3x that, discount this, special that, here have 2x experience on this fat tama and don't forget to run the freebie dungeons and the challenges and the ranking and... what the hell? coop? coin dungeons?

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

I was like "gently caress it, just run the Bastet you rolled last 4x and forget light/combo teams," but even the green teams rely on Ra :argh:

I can even buy 2x skill latents on my alt for its hypered bastet, but then BOTH teams need an answer for the predras. I was thinking Orochi on the main, but got nothing for the alt.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Nosre posted:

I was like "gently caress it, just run the Bastet you rolled last 4x and forget light/combo teams," but even the green teams rely on Ra :argh:

I can even buy 2x skill latents on my alt for its hypered bastet, but then BOTH teams need an answer for the predras. I was thinking Orochi on the main, but got nothing for the alt.

You can pass once.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Great way to farm latents!

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

These 3 floor challenge dungeons are weird as hell.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!
Did you all know that half-stam Z8 is really awesome? It is. Rank 435 and it's like I'm back at ToG, but in a good way.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Whaaaaat the gently caress is this c10 what.

Floor 1: full board change or die
Floor 2: either heal a whole lot, have a buttz hit points, or a damage shield, or taking a hit and then tapping and taking another hit is not gonna work
Floor 3: 21M damage or die

what

I'm thinking yomi; floor 1 full board change, yomi, kill. Floor 2 either heal a lot or maybe just overkill a couple times while healing? Not sure if I can bring diza due to needing all the skillups for floor 1. Floor 3, pray for light kali, pray for a good board with satsuki, pray for skyfalls, hope to do enough damage and not die. And then need to do 20 more million damage I guess.

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed
C10 looks easy with A.Pandora/Zuoh/Zuoh/Pandora/A.Loki/A.Pandora: floor 1 zuoh+pandora and one-shot; floor 2 pandora, knock under 50% then kill; floor 3 zuoh+pandora+loki one-shots L.Kali and with D.Kali you can durdle around for a few turns after hitting her to 50%.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

silvergoose posted:

Whaaaaat the gently caress is this c10 what.

Floor 1: full board change or die
Floor 2: either heal a whole lot, have a buttz hit points, or a damage shield, or taking a hit and then tapping and taking another hit is not gonna work
Floor 3: 21M damage or die

what

I'm thinking yomi; floor 1 full board change, yomi, kill. Floor 2 either heal a lot or maybe just overkill a couple times while healing? Not sure if I can bring diza due to needing all the skillups for floor 1. Floor 3, pray for light kali, pray for a good board with satsuki, pray for skyfalls, hope to do enough damage and not die. And then need to do 20 more million damage I guess.

I think I might be able to do it with Bastet. I'd have a 20% chance to just straight up die right away though, which sucks.

Bastet/Susano/Vishmu/Freyja/Verdandi/Bastet.

Floor 1: Block Poison, Vishnu if less than 7 green orbs, bastet otherwise-> Knock into 2nd poison board. Get lucky -> kill

Floor 2: Tank hit (~26k health), stall by repeatedly killing him and healing up, or pray for a ton of heart orbs. Pop Susano when ready. get under 50. Murder.

Floor 3: Verdandi -> Vishnu -> Freyja. Pray for 12 Green orbs or skyfalls. Should do anywhere from 20-25 million damage if lucky. kill on turn 2 or else.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
FA luci pretty much poo poo all over c10 except when i dealt too much damage yet not enough, oops.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Did C10 with this team:

I got pretty close to clearing it with A.Sakuya, but I just got tired of ping-ponging Goemon's HP since I suck at controlling Sakuya's damage. Was repeatedly 1-shotting him, but eventually got an unactivateable board and died.

Edit: Hmmmm... just noticed that I didn't activate Okuni for the damage boost. Good thing it killed her then!

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
I'm looking at getting a Nexus 5X, anybody have any experience with how PAD runs on it?

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?
Is there a decent place to farm Tamadra anymore, outside of the Tama dungeons? I need a crap ton for some new teams and really don't want to let myself buy them from the MP store since that's a waste....haha.

Vomax
Oct 12, 2005

?

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I like this team.

I have that exact team and keep not doing enough damage to kill Z8. Both DKalis are 297 and I think my Isis is at 99 atk. :argh:

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Vomax posted:

I have that exact team and keep not doing enough damage to kill Z8. Both DKalis are 297 and I think my Isis is at 99 atk. :argh:

I replaced a dkali (well okay I don't have two, only one) with durga and hey presto I can one-shot z8 after his shield goes down.

Seriously, just stick a damage increaser on, and try to beat more floors without kalis.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

So I just went 0/34 on skill up attempts with everything I was hoarding.

So yeah. gently caress everything I guess and time to start using pys because seriously what the gently caress.

Vomax posted:

That's why I wanted to use a 2nd LKali instead but just went 0/14 skilling her up and I'm not using shynpys on her just yet so.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Yeah.

Hel 0/6
Z8 1/9
Assorted Crap 0/6

What the gently caress

Also 200 stam of Friday Expert without a blue dublit drop

Also 10 runs of Z8 and nearly 30 PAL rolls without Metal King dropping to EVO this HMD

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Mar 11, 2016

KingReploid
Jan 18, 2013

"X" possesses great risks as well as great possibilities.
FInally got my sha wujing, a.karin here I come!

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

cheezit posted:

Is there a decent place to farm Tamadra anymore, outside of the Tama dungeons? I need a crap ton for some new teams and really don't want to let myself buy them from the MP store since that's a waste....haha.

Thursday and Friday mythical can both drop a baby tama on floor 3.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
The tama dungeons come around every 3 days though now so just farm those.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?
Yeah, I'll just wait. 50 stamina for a chance on a floor vs 50 stamina for a few more chances. I just want to get my Nepdra up to snuff. *sob*

Edit- Also, after looking on Pad-Builder (that site is awesome), I'm not sure how many orb changers Nepdra actually needs. I still need to awaken Karin, but for now I've been running Nepdra/PsychoHermes/A.Isis/Blodin/Blonia. I need to level/skill/awaken a bunch, but I also have a pair of Andromedas, a Stary Sky Nut, Hatsumi and I&I. I'm not sure if should focus on any of those to replace what I'm currently using. I also have another Hermes waiting for the awoken variant (glad I max skilled him right before it was announced...), if that'd be a good sub. Help me make my shame dragon less shameful!

cheezit fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Mar 11, 2016

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

KingReploid posted:

FInally got my sha wujing, a.karin here I come!

Congrats Reploid! The awoken chinese are really a big step up from their previous forms imo.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Wow, so... Easiest challenge set yet?

e: Also the new MP monster ... seems kinda not worth it, yah?

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Mar 11, 2016

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Saria max levelled off queen golds, 0 skillups

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

While spending Pal points I accidentally hit the REM button and got a Red Guan Yu. He's new and a 6 star so I guess I lucked out but am I right in understanding he doesn't have much use currently? Is he due for a Uevo in the foreseeable future?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinfjotli
Dec 22, 2003

Lemon Curry?

Valicious posted:

I'm looking at getting a Nexus 5X, anybody have any experience with how PAD runs on it?

Works fine on mine. I seem to remember hearing that other people had issues playing on Nexus phones earlier in the thread, but I haven't run into anything serious so far.

• Locked thread