Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

what the gently caress is this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bongo Bill posted:

what the gently caress is this thread

Mime triggering.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Batman's Shameful Secret › Post Funny Panels - Funny Comic Panels only! No mimes!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Anime?

quote:

Anime.

Lurdiak fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Mar 11, 2016

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Lurdiak posted:

Anime?

Anime.

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
Yeah, I thought it was funny until the last panel, which was a bit too much. I wouldn't have posted about it, but it weakened the joke. Saying the character deserved it for a mild insult or going into hyperbole about people on this website being too sensitive is dumb for engaging it as if it was written to be serious. It's a one off joke that faltered a bit.

EDIT: That said, the use of panels is really clever and almost worth it.

Poor Miserable Gurgi fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Mar 11, 2016

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Say Nothing posted:

Mime triggering.
Save me from this mime hell.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Knormal posted:

Save me from this mime hell.

Wake me up inside.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I messed up my joke by quoting the wrong panel. :nyan:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It's always nice to be reminded that the forum hasn't changed that much in that it is still populated by vindictive dicks.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
It's always nice to be reminded that the forum hasn't changed that much in that it is still populated by people willing to nitpick even the smallest things that bring others joy.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Good

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

The rest of this page is for panels only. If you're not posting a panel you'll get some time off to rethink what you did wrong.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

It's a loving cookie, what the hell are you slurping on strange 60's comic book man

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

prefect posted:

Mimes exist to be insulted and abused. It is their reason for being.

This but unironically.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

John Dyne posted:

It's a loving cookie, what the hell are you slurping on strange 60's comic book man

Mezzanon posted:

This but unironically.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

John Dyne posted:

It's more of a soggy biscuit.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It's more of a soggy biscuit.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

John Dyne posted:

Don't be dense, he's just saying these words under his breath. LSD and mental illness were a thing in the 60's.

Fake Edit:

Nothing's more patriotic than forcing two girls to fight and pretend to eat a cookie on LSD/have severe tourettes.

Real Edit:

Slurp.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Don't be dense, he's just saying these words under his breath. LSD and mental illness were a thing in the 60's.

Fake Edit:

Nothing's more patriotic than forcing two girls to fight and pretend to eat a cookie on LSD/have severe tourettes.

Real Edit:

Slurp.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

X-O posted:

The rest of this page is for panels only. If you're not posting a panel you'll get some time off to rethink what you did wrong.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

And presenting the world's greatest Simon & Garfunkel cover band, Blister Twister:

e:

Squizzle fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Mar 11, 2016

Cangelosi
Nov 17, 2004

"It's cute," he said to himself warily, "but it's not normal."
I leave this thread for a few days and now there are mimes everywhere what the hell man!

Only one remedy for this.

CLOWN BIKERS!

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Mimes aren't funny

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
First they came for the Mimes and I said nothing, because I was a Mime

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Travis343 posted:

Also punching someone with super-strength and webbing them to a mailbox is an extremely disproportionate response to street crime and is furthermore a gross violation of a person's constitutional rights
EXCUSE ME SPIDER-MAN PULLS HIS PUNCHES AND DOES NOT HIT PEOPLE WITH HIS SUPER-STRENGTH LEVEL PUNCHES, FURTHERMORE

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas

Norns posted:

Mimes aren't funny

(I don't even remember if this guy was technically a mime)

Spigs
Jun 5, 2008

Which issue is the from? Looks like James Stokoe art and I love his work.

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Enough of this mime poo poo. Come save us Transformers. Save us with dudes unintentionally drawn as conjoined twins

and Buster Witwicky preenacting that Aphex Twin video for Windowlicker with his girlfriend

and Ratchet trying to reason with a stop light

and Decepticon labor relations

and a joke you have to know both Transformers and Spiderman to get

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Spigs posted:

100th Anniversary Special: Avengers

Quantum and woody

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Mar 11, 2016

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Why is Iron Man an Ork Gargant?

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

Malachite_Dragon posted:

I have no idea, but I would like to know as well. Shoot some hot creamy source at us for that.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

theflyingorc posted:

EXCUSE ME SPIDER-MAN PULLS HIS PUNCHES AND DOES NOT HIT PEOPLE WITH HIS SUPER-STRENGTH LEVEL PUNCHES, FURTHERMORE

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

Spider-Ock, doesn't count.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Spigs posted:

Malachite_Dragon posted:

To clarify, in another one of Marvel's grand experiments, they did a small series concepts of predicting what a Marvel comic would look like on their 100th anniversary. The crown jewel which seemed like the only one people cared about was James Stokoe's single Avengers issue. It's starts in the middle of a storyline, and ends unresolved. Nothing is really explained, and you are expected to understand the story from the previous dozen (non-existent) issues. So for reasons we aren't privy to, the Avengers consist of Dr Strange (played by Mr. T), a Sigourney Weaver Rouge, and motherfuckin' Beta Ray Bill. It's glorious.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

There's a number of you that had a hard time reading the post on this page that said post panels only. If your post doesn't have a panel in it, don't hit the submit button.

Preferably panels featuring fruit pies.

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Oh hey, it's a cross-brand book - while Superboy lowers his intelligence level, Robbie "Goofball Screwball Murderball Speedball" Baldwin is attacked by mimes led by Miss Sinister!

Edit:

Ygolonac fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Mar 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
For all the panels from it I didn't see this in here. She kills wizards, that's her list of wizards both killed and to kill.