Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
ConservativePundit is a parody account and posters in this thread are reading it every day as sincere. That's what's happening, right? I'm not crazy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"If elected, I will ensure that the rights of the faithful in this country are protected against encroachment. The right to worship. To worship. To give thanks to the Nazarene. Nazarene! You who went up to die on Golgotha in weakness and ignominy! You who were offered the world and all its kingdoms and turned your back! Fool! Hapless pawn of the Father! May your mouth be sealed with tar, little rabbi! A new covenant is come!" - Ted Cruz, speaking to the Values Voters Conference in Colorado Springs, April 2016

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

lol

the gop rn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Io0OQ2zPS4

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

http://votetrumpgetdumped.com/

quote:

An Ohio married couple with two young daughters has launched a movement called “Vote Trump Get Dumped,” which calls on people to refuse to have sex with Donald’s supporters. “I don’t want a sexist, racist, war-crime-threatening man leading my country,” wife, mother, and Vote Trump Get Dumped co-founder Chandler Smith told National Review Online on Wednesday. “If Donald objectifies women, he’s objectifying 50.8 percent of America and that’s not cool.”

“So, we’re doing something about it,” she added. Chandler said that she and her husband, Blake, came up with the idea “72 hours ago” and called some friends to help them build a website: VoteTrumpGetDumped.com. “Those Who Vote Trump Should Understand This: No Sex. No Dates. No Chance,” the website states.

The site contains a link to a petition where people can pledge that they will “deny sex or dating to anyone who supports Donald Trump for as long as he is in the running (or God forbid — in leadership).” “To vote for Trump is to agree with his lack of respect for women, and if that’s you, you don’t deserve me,” the petition states.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

If you vote for Trump or Clinton you will pay an eternal price.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KOB44lkCs4M

In which he stands in front of a huge inscription of "We are not the makers of history, we are made by history" and exhorts the people that it's critical that they make history, because THIS election is super-important, it's the most critical election of our time, I know we say that literally every single election but this time's for sure!

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

first hand experience here that you do in fact get laid after voting trump

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

The Bunk posted:

Haha, that last guy's hoodie

I need this shirt

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

This assumes most Trump supporters are sex havers, which they are not.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

"If elected, I will ensure that the rights of the faithful in this country are protected against encroachment. The right to worship. To worship. To give thanks to the Nazarene. Nazarene! You who went up to die on Golgotha in weakness and ignominy! You who were offered the world and all its kingdoms and turned your back! Fool! Hapless pawn of the Father! May your mouth be sealed with tar, little rabbi! A new covenant is come!" - Ted Cruz, speaking to the Values Voters Conference in Colorado Springs, April 2016

The ultimate in accelerationism: electing the anti-christ to bring about the kingdom of heaven on earth.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

That guy looks exactly like the villain in Deadpool who talks Wade Wilson into getting mutated and keeps getting called a pedo.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
How is it that just about every day something insane happens in the GOP ranks. HOW

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Someone remembers Lysistrata

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Piquai Souban posted:

Trump would never nominate someone who wasn't strongly anti-vaccinations to surgeon general given that it's probably one of his strongest and longest held major positions, but Carson would probably compromise on that given the right deal.

In a surprise twist his anti vac positions flip CA in the general you heard it hear first.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Louisgod posted:

How is it that just about every day something insane happens in the GOP ranks. HOW

I personally can't wait to see what the future holds post-election

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

blue squares posted:

Someone remembers Lysistrata

Either that or they caught Chi-Raq on Amazon.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

VOTE RUBIO GET BOOTYHOLE

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

first hand experience here that you do in fact get laid after voting trump

Someone is doing the raping

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

If you support anyone besides Trump feel free to do whatever with our daughters

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

Majorian posted:

This assumes most Trump supporters are sex havers, which they are not.

You're confusing trump supporters and berniebros again, majy.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Subvisual Haze posted:

If you support anyone besides Trump feel free to do whatever with our daughters

Just don't look back as you flee

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

In the realm of sex acts, what would giving someone a Ted Cruz mean

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

You're confusing trump supporters and berniebros again, majy.

Nah, I'm happily married, in no small part because I don't support misogyny.;)

whydirt posted:

Someone is doing the raping

:drat:

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
#VoteKasichGetLaidBitch

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Got to be another name for bukkake. Since it makes your face pasty and slimey.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

rand paul had the cutest girls imo. jeb was a close second

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

Tonsilith-play

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
As Trump supporter and yoooge misogynist, I get laid way, way more than Majorian.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

loving them with a live rat

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
All the hot young guys and gals are bernie supporters this is a statistical fact. Who the gently caress wants to have sex with a crusty old Trump or hillary supporter lol.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
#VoteTedGetHead

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Childless single men who masturbate to anime!

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Mister Fister posted:

All the hot young guys and gals are bernie supporters this is a statistical fact. Who the gently caress wants to have sex with a crusty old Trump or hillary supporter lol.

are you sure, see how hosed up Bernie supports look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCjC9BjPgoc

woww

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Mister Fister posted:

never forget jewish venezuelan wet t-shirt trump supporter

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Mister Fister posted:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Maoist Pussy posted:

#VoteTedGetHead

on a pike, outside a burning city

Bernice Anders
Feb 26, 2016

by zen death robot

Mister Fister posted:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Maoist Pussy posted:

#VoteTedGetHead

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

The most boring missionary you could possibly imagine.

Except you lean in for a kiss and she gives you a tonsil stone.

You lovingly reach out and accept the tonsil stone into your own mouth, as Ted accepts Jesus into his heart.

You make a face like as you continue.

As you finish, you softly whisper, ""

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Majorian posted:

Nah, I'm happily married, in no small part because I don't support misogyny.;)

Yeah because as we know only left-wing feminist men ever get laid, and as a result 95% of men are virgins :rolleyes:.

• Locked thread