Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Homework Explainer posted:

honestly if you had to pick three players to go out of the squad injured, besides walcott is there anyone else who's underperformed more in recent weeks

yeah, even with ramsey's fancy goal i think i'd rather have joel campbell in the lineup right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Quite like Theo again tbh

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

what?

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

A deflected assist and a heavily deflect goal he should have been crossing, jammy Theo

crappledan
Dec 17, 2009

Serious Title Contenders
please don't ban me for this but Theo Walcott is an enigma

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Dumpster fire win but fuckit

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

Just wish we could've done that in the first tie and not needed the replay

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

oliwan posted:

Wenger will write history and win 3 consecutive fa cups

theres only one arsene wenger

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
you got to make do with the goals that come along in this economy

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!
speaking of wenger though, campbell must be first choice before ox and walcott going forward for any of the front 4 positions in any game and anything else is madness

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

crappledan posted:

please don't ban me for this but Theo Walcott is an enigma

Lol

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit
So it's looking like Nacho + Chambers at CB for Watford? Good thing Giroud, Sanchez, and Walcott remembered how to score right when our defense falls apart.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Shoren posted:

So it's looking like Nacho + Chambers at CB for Watford? Good thing Giroud, Sanchez, and Walcott remembered how to score right when our defense falls apart.

Mertesacker was probably taken off for precautionary reasons, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him start alongside Nacho

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Palace are currently playing Reading. It is not very good.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Reading probably should have scored at this point.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Guntman might have said a bad thing there

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Extremely salty Lawro commentary is more entertaining than the game itself at this point

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Adabayor strolling into counter attacks 30 yards behind his own midfielders is always worth a chuckle.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

Palace have had about 300 corners in this game without a goal as well. Pretty useless.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Is Charmakh on the bench? He knows a thing or two about scoring against Reading.

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

That is such a dumb penalty to concede.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Everything about that sequence of events is perfect for this match. Especially the ball being straight at the keeper and El Habsi not stopping it.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Does anyone broadcast the FA Cup in America?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

julian assflange posted:

Does anyone broadcast the FA Cup in America?

Yes, it's on the Fox Sports channels.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
:tipshat: thanks

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
Cmon the chels

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Diego Costa being a oval office already

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Diego Costa continues to be a massive piece of poo poo.

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

EvilHawk posted:

Diego Costa being a oval office already

What did he do?

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

atomic gog posted:

What did he do?

Responded to being fouled by elbowing a guy in the face a minute later then acting like he was the injured party. Costa is the best heel.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Spicy match this.

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity

Blasmeister posted:

Responded to being fouled by elbowing a guy in the face a minute later then acting like he was the injured party. Costa is the best heel.

He no doubt wanted to elbow him, but it ended up not being much of an elbow hit.

http://i.imgur.com/wvrNJQg.gifv

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

one chelsea fan really breaking out all of their song

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Woodenlung posted:

He no doubt wanted to elbow him, but it ended up not being much of an elbow hit.

http://i.imgur.com/wvrNJQg.gifv

Yeah in the end it was a little bit of a soft yellow. Which is funnier, really.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
thassa a pen from jagielka

Woodenlung
Dec 10, 2013

Calculating Infinity
https://i.imgur.com/kst95mQ.gifv

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
Theres a horse on the pitch!!