Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Immortan posted:

Trump didn't, Soros did.

Not a big fan of Jewish people, are you, Immortan? What a surprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I 100% believe that Trump set this all up. The sudden lack of screening leads to protestors cancelling the event. Instead of a standard speech, which is starting to lose its sexiness, Trump grabs another night of headlines and Kasich's event becomes meaningless.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Majorian posted:

Not a big fan of Jewish people, are you, Immortan? What a surprise.

Of Jewish people snitching on other Jews in concentration camps, no.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Craptacular! posted:

This is a loving disaster.

If some right wing rear end in a top hat copycats this at a Sanders rally, I blame whoever started this.

why do you hate the constitutional right of free assembly and speech friend

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Immortan posted:

That's an odd thing to say.:confused:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Real Paddy posted:

Chicago PD literally bringing out the cavalry.

Calvary were out before. I think they just like bringing Calvary out

FistEnergy posted:

I 100% believe that Trump set this all up. The sudden lack of screening leads to protestors cancelling the event. Instead of a standard speech, which is starting to lose its sexiness, Trump grabs another night of headlines and Kasich's event becomes meaningless.

There was screening. It's the same screening he used before in Burlington and what he proposes to keep Muslims out

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Majorian posted:

lol no it doesn't. It looks bad for Trump, because this is what happens at Trump rallies.

Keep telling yourself that. This will make every republican say I KNEW IT and every democrat say "ughhh gently caress we're so sorry guys"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Probably a Hillary supporter:

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Trump is really saying that there was no way to predict this, lol

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Subvisual Haze posted:

Hard to image the GOP not closing ranks around Trump now. It's a perfect us vs. them situation.

Watch "progressive" retards continue to deny this.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Majorian posted:

That's an odd thing to say.:confused:

You're not very familiar with Soros, I see.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Venom Snake posted:

I bet MIGF is at the protest trying to argue policy with people

lmao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

pathetic little tramp posted:

Keep telling yourself that. This will make every republican say I KNEW IT and every democrat say "ughhh gently caress we're so sorry guys"

nah, im more saying "hahaha gently caress you, coward, get the gently caress out of chicago"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Subvisual Haze posted:

Hard to image the GOP not closing ranks around Trump now. It's a perfect us vs. them situation.

oh gently caress

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/willrahn/status/708462558336970753

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

FistEnergy posted:

Cruz is also holding a pre-taped Sean Hannity event tonight.

E: Trump is now calling into Hannity at 10pm... Bumping the Cruz town hall...

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Subvisual Haze posted:

:getin:

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Anyone who thinks this won't backfire on the democrats is a loving retard, especially with Trump's skills at manipulating the media.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Joementum posted:

Probably a Hillary supporter:

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
LOL at all the millenial babies in this thread that don't understand just how much damage is being done right now to Hillary/Bernie/whichever one has to take on Trump this fall.

We've seen this movie before kids.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Immortan posted:

what does this even mean???

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

Weird that a white supremacist approved candidate who lobbies for racial purges would do bad in the Bash a Fash homeland in the USA in the middle of a city that's a tinderbox of racial tension after a string of LEO manslaughter charges

Thankfully, Cleveland is nothing like this so the RNC should go off without a hitch

Cleveland will have an army of riot police there ready, willing and able to crack some pinko skulls.

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

Calvary were out before. I think they just like bringing Calvary out

That seems more like Ted Cruz's and Carson's style.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

This is what you actually believe?

Trump's already unfavorable image will make people think "this man is far too divisive!" rather than suddenly deciding he's what America needs.

Not sure if you've been paying attention, but protests in TYOOL 2014/15/16 aren't new.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

You know it's an out of control riot when they've been playing past footage for the past half hour lmao

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
You guys are overreacting about how this will look. Nobody gives a poo poo about trump outside of his cult of personality base. Most of this country is already sick of him including much of his own party. He's got high negatives everywhere and his rallies already have a large number of incidents where protestors get the poo poo beat out of them.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Nah, Democrats and non-Trump supporters are saying, "I knew Trump supporters were a bunch of thugs."

Immortan posted:

You're not very familiar with Soros, I see.

I actually am, which is why I honestly can't wait to hear whatever bizarre conspiracy theory you've got up your sleeve.:allears:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Let's Play Campaign Team!

You are the Cruz Campaign Manager, Fox News wants a comment about Chicago, what's the tack you take?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo uhhhhhh

police protester interaction happening

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Korelle posted:

Cleveland will have an army of riot police there ready, willing and able to crack some pinko skulls.

I'm not so sure it's the pinkos they're going to have to worry about

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

God what a little person Trump is. So weak. We need a strong leader who won't get called out as a fascist.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Korelle posted:

As we know armies of riot police really help calm these things down

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Boosted_C5 posted:

LOL at all the millenial babies in this thread that don't understand just how much damage is being done right now to Hillary/Bernie/whichever one has to take on Trump this fall.

Triumph of the Will?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Bullfrog posted:

Not sure if you've been paying attention, but protests in TYOOL 2014/15/16 aren't new.

At political events, yes they are.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Trump now on FoxNews.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Epic High Five posted:

I don't think this was ever about how much of the GOP base is going to turn out for Trump, the GOP is already doomed. It may sound crazy but oftentimes these protests are done out of a visceral disgust of the person holding the rally/event and no consideration is given to polling

A very large tone argument, if you will.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Boosted_C5 posted:

That's because your thinskinned bitchmade fascist just got punked on national television.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Immortan posted:

At political events, yes they are.

Do you even watch the rallies of the candidate you shill for?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
trump groveling and crying about violence is funny as gently caress, Sad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Majorian posted:

I actually am, which is why I honestly can't wait to hear whatever bizarre conspiracy theory you've got up your sleeve.:allears:

You only appear to be familiar with him funding your poo poo candidate, :shillary:

• Locked thread