Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The WM14 main event is just alright. That makes sense knowing that Michaels is basically half alive at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The WM14 main event is just alright. That makes sense knowing that Michaels is basically half alive at this point

He sold the tyson punch really good IMO.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

In Training posted:

its incredible considering both men had sustained massive spinal injuries

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izYE04Zko5c

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What in the world is the trial about

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Gawker posted the Hogan sex tape, Hogan sued.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think Terry Bollea is trying to sue for invasion of privacy following the scandals arising from his sex tape with Bubba the Love Sponge's ex-wife, but the grim spector of big penised wrestler Hulk Hogan hangs over him and clouds the judgment of the paparazzi journalism organization's lawyer, blurring the lines of reality and fiction.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i'm not saying i have a ten inch penis, but hulk hogan does

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

hubris.height posted:

i'm not saying i have a ten inch python, but hulk hogan does brother

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to use keys to recreate that one awesome castle in yoshis island

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I'm going to use keys to recreate that one awesome castle in yoshis island

JR: Michinoku with the arm bar,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol how in the world did that end up in this thread.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

In Training posted:

Lol how in the world did that end up in this thread.

Is it in reference to Mario Maker???

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

ol yeller posted:

jim cornette: well they said it was going to be a november to remember, i had it on my schedule to buy the pay per view. but unfortunately i remembered that i had to get my colon irrigated that day!

jr: ...hawk now stomping away at road dog

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy crap. The raw after WM14, sign in the crowd says MIKA 3:16. And 20 years later R Mika does a stone cold stunner in SFV

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Stone Cold and Vince on the mic together is the greatest

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

In Training posted:

Holy crap. The raw after WM14, sign in the crowd says MIKA 3:16. And 20 years later R Mika does a stone cold stunner in SFV

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDnYuJ4taOc

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVc-J0jWx0w

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I got legit upset the first time I hit the stunner w Mika. I yelled at Vega for no-selling.

Edit maybe I have brain problems

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
jesse "the pilgrim" ventura

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
King: the only thing lethal about steve blackman is those sticks... take those sticks away and... double j will stick them... somewhere else
JR: thats right... and blackman is a... rising... talent... in the eyes of... some... in the wwf... he still needs some seasoning

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
lmao at jeff jarretts selling

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I Love Double J.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
road block report: meh

enzo seems like he has a fun gimmick though, so it'll be neat when he makes it to raw

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Trips v Dean was really good. gently caress finish was whatever but I mean it was fun.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Skeezy posted:

Trips v Dean was really good. gently caress finish was whatever but I mean it was fun.

agreed

Dean and hhh can fight more imho

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Enzo is loving epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
when the lesnar x wyatt ended and made it look like they were gonna go back stage and fight, or fight into the audience, i thought 'ok well, this match is saved'

when it went to commercial and nothing happened i didn't know why the match even happened

hubris.height fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Mar 14, 2016

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I was watching last week on wwe at my friends house when his wife started chirping in their moon language and then pulled out 3 photo albums of her with pretty much every single attitude era wrestler.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I was watching last week on wwe at my friends house when his wife started chirping in their moon language and then pulled out 3 photo albums of her with pretty much every single attitude era wrestler.

lol

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Lmao

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWM-9oqhYGs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did anybody watch the Edge and Christian Show That Totally Reeks of Awesomeness?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I watched the one with Stardust and Cody Rhodes. I thought it was funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Did anybody watch the Edge and Christian Show That Totally Reeks of Awesomeness?

Theres a few real good laughs in each episode but the show is rough overall