Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Night Gaunt posted:

I saw a billboard like this today:

I guess that weird subset of adult women who're obsessed with Disney is much larger than I thought. I can't think of any other reason a children's cartoon would be considered an effective use for this campaign. It's not like kids really have a say or even care where their family gets a pet from.

"I can't imagine why a character that literally every child born after 1982 has been exposed to is being used in an advertising campaign"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Night Gaunt posted:

I guess that weird subset of adult women who're obsessed with Disney is much larger than I thought. I can't think of any other reason a children's cartoon would be considered an effective use for this campaign. It's not like kids really have a say or even care where their family gets a pet from.

"Pester power" is the driving force of almost everything that advertises to kids; they may not have money of their own but they can badger their parents into getting things for them. In this case it's supposed to make kids nag their parents for a shelter pet instead of dropping a grand on a puppy mill inbred.

Night Gaunt
Jan 9, 2007

Yeah, I'm in the age group that saw Little Mermaid as a kid, but I don't have any Disney nostalgia. Like, it's cute for kids but I don't like those cartoons anymore. I made the mistake of assuming most adults don't really care about happily-every-after sing-a-long cartoons apparently!

Sleeveless posted:

"Pester power" is the driving force of almost everything that advertises to kids; they may not have money of their own but they can badger their parents into getting things for them. In this case it's supposed to make kids nag their parents for a shelter pet instead of dropping a grand on a puppy mill inbred.

I actually thought kids would see the billboard, not read it, and just pester their parents for the matching "Palace Pets" toy instead.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Night Gaunt posted:

Yeah, I'm in the age group that saw Little Mermaid as a kid, but I don't have any Disney nostalgia. Like, it's cute for kids but I don't like those cartoons anymore. I made the mistake of assuming most adults don't really care about happily-every-after sing-a-long cartoons apparently!

It's just a brand. You can be into Disney princess stuff without actually watching the movies. It's like Hello Kitty or something, you know?

Aurium
Oct 10, 2010

Nipponophile posted:

So here's my dumb move in marketing pet peeve. I get coupons all the time in both my mail and email that are almost universally useless to me. Why? Because nearly every single one is some variation of "Buy one meal, get the second half-off", "Buy 2 entrees and get a free appetizer", or "Free kids' meal with adult meal purchase". I am a single dude who eats out by myself all the time. And when I'm not alone, it's usually a spontaneous thing and not something I'll have my stock of coupons on hand for.

Though I'm an overweight slob, I haven't quite fallen to the point of ordering two meals to eat by myself. Give me something that's "10% off your purchase" or "$1 off your next value meal" and it might get saved and used.

The local burger king mailers are fantastic about this. Sure, there's still like 4 buy whopper meal, get whopper meal. Which I don't use for the same reason, but it's mostly things like Buy chicken fries, fries, get drink. Or 2 bacon cheeseburgers (not a big burger, so 2 is perfect) + fries + drink $4. Which isn't a huge deal, basically that $1 off, but it's surprisingly enticing to me.

The jack in the box mailers I get are pretty bad about this though, it's almost all BOGO for large $5 burgers. Which I get anyway, and just throw in the fridge for the next day. I kinda like cold burgers, but I know most people don't. Don't do this with a burger with lettuce.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Adults that still obsess over Gisnep characters are probably the least likely to have their own families, thus they are the perfect Cat Lady/Guy demo group

:biotruths:

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Night Gaunt posted:

It's fairly simple. They 1) Want to keep the Disney/Disney Animation/Disney Princess brand alive through advertising ala Coke, 2) Advertise their Pets sub-brand to their audience/parents, and 3) Create goodwill by being the company that supports shelter animals. And that goodwill is intended to carry on through their toys, film, etc. sales. You feel good about support shelter adoption, and that good feelings get imprinted on Ariel/Ginger Dog, and those good feelings carry on in the toy aisle where Saymandra is begging to get a plush of the dog.

Now how insidious this campaign is will be based on if Disney puts any money/demand towards shelter animals. It seems nebulous if it's doing either, as it's apparently in partnership with 'The Shelter Pet Project'. And, as far as I can tell, by quick googling, is merely aimed to bring awareness to shelter pets, and not supporting shelters themselves. So the money aspect could be a wash, but on the other hand it is bringing a lot of eyeballs to less fortunate animals.

However, the toy aspect is insidious.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
I have never used a coupon that I can remember. Like, it seems to involve far more planning and bookkeeping then the savings would be worth.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

I always forget to use them until I'm back in the car. Otherwise I would totally use the 12% off coupons for the liquor store that get printed out on the back of my grocery receipts. It adds up.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

bongwizzard posted:

I have never used a coupon that I can remember. Like, it seems to involve far more planning and bookkeeping then the savings would be worth.

I used to feel this way until I started dating my current girlfriend. She's always doing the coupons, especially the electronic ones that you get at places like Safeway, those one's can be crazy good. It's not the best for actual grocery shopping because if you're like me and you don't buy a lot of name brand crappy food (a lot of the coupons are for things like Beefaroni, Gortons fish fillets, etc) and you buy mostly ingredients you're not going to have many coupons for things like "onions". But where it does shine is for stuff like movie nights or parties when you want to feed a bunch of people snacks for cheap.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Night Gaunt posted:

All Disney princesses have magical pets. Thus you need one to, otherwise you'll will yourself dead. It's not bad marketing, it's just aimed at literal adult children.

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.
So I was at what was ostensibly a hardware store yesterday, and while my husband was buying all kinds of actual home improvement poo poo I came to an odd realization:

I was realizing it was cheaper to buy tampons in a hardware store than in Wal-Mart, and that I was coming to that realization while Frozen was playing on the store radio.

Who the gently caress are they trying to target by selling tampons in a hardware store? Like the aisle they were down was over by the sheets of drywall. I could understand it a bit more if they were by the seasonal decorations, or the redoing the interior area with like new cabinets and doors and lighting. But who the hell buys sheets of drywall and goes "why yes, I could in fact use some tampons while I'm here"

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

AA is for Quitters posted:

So I was at what was ostensibly a hardware store yesterday, and while my husband was buying all kinds of actual home improvement poo poo I came to an odd realization:

I was realizing it was cheaper to buy tampons in a hardware store than in Wal-Mart, and that I was coming to that realization while Frozen was playing on the store radio.

Who the gently caress are they trying to target by selling tampons in a hardware store? Like the aisle they were down was over by the sheets of drywall. I could understand it a bit more if they were by the seasonal decorations, or the redoing the interior area with like new cabinets and doors and lighting. But who the hell buys sheets of drywall and goes "why yes, I could in fact use some tampons while I'm here"

Boyfriends/husbands who are going to the hardware store and get asked to pick up some tampons while they're out. Normally they'd swing by a Wal-Mart or something, but then they see tampons right there in the hardware store so they buy those instead. That's also why some stores have put baby stuff like diapers and milk formula near the beer.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

My father is a contractor and my husband is always doing some project or the other around the house. As a result, I have spent a lot of time in the past 30 years hanging around hardware stores and if I could buy tampons or other things there that'd be one less stop on the way home. I'm probably not a huge demographic though, but I can see how wanting to sell things to the waiting wife/daughter demographic would be wise. poo poo, it's be more appealing than playing "pick your fantasy faucet" for the millionth time.

Also not getting the hate for that Disney billboard. Mermaids are cute. Cats are cute. Disney is, by design, cute. It's a perfect marriage and it makes me nostalgic for the times me and my sister would take our mermaid barbies with us when we had to go around town with my dad all day to the hardware stores. Can't we just have cute things?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Slime posted:

Boyfriends/husbands who are going to the hardware store and get asked to pick up some tampons while they're out. Normally they'd swing by a Wal-Mart or something, but then they see tampons right there in the hardware store so they buy those instead. That's also why some stores have put baby stuff like diapers and milk formula near the beer.

But why place it at the drywall section instead of the seasonal decorations?

They figure tampons keep you dry?

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

22 Eargesplitten posted:

I always forget to use them until I'm back in the car. Otherwise I would totally use the 12% off coupons for the liquor store that get printed out on the back of my grocery receipts. It adds up.

Mayne I need to inspect my liquor store receipts. I just toss them cuz like, I am ever going to return booze?

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Coupons for booze would actually be useful, but I'm pretty sure the local blue laws don't permit that here.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Mu Zeta posted:

I assume they're stocked for folks who keep a box in their tool box for first aid and spill cleanup.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Aurium posted:

The local burger king mailers are fantastic about this. Sure, there's still like 4 buy whopper meal, get whopper meal. Which I don't use for the same reason, but it's mostly things like Buy chicken fries, fries, get drink. Or 2 bacon cheeseburgers (not a big burger, so 2 is perfect) + fries + drink $4. Which isn't a huge deal, basically that $1 off, but it's surprisingly enticing to me.

The jack in the box mailers I get are pretty bad about this though, it's almost all BOGO for large $5 burgers. Which I get anyway, and just throw in the fridge for the next day. I kinda like cold burgers, but I know most people don't. Don't do this with a burger with lettuce.

I like the 2 can eat for XX.99 its usually like 2 dollars off and they throw in something. Like the arbies one is 2 roast beef 2 fries 2 drinks and then free motzerella sticks for 10.99 bks is usually two whopper meals for 9.99. Since I usually eat fast food with at least 1 other person. I wish we had a jnb here though I wake up in the middle of the night craving sourdough jacks at least once a month.

lots of mid tier restaurants don't send out fliers but if you google their name and coupon or deal you can usually find something cheap to.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

Not a Children posted:

Any notables? Like, were you stocking pregnancy tests at the register, or what?

Actually yes. And those would sell too. That's the one thing that I can't understand how you would impulse buy it, but here we are

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

bongwizzard posted:

While people who leave their car at the pump while getting coffee at peak hours are scum, I am amazed that anyone pays for gas inside anymore often enough for it to be an issue.

Smokes are behind the fuel desk, and if I'm inside getting smokes I'll get 10 bucks on pump 3 while I'm there.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Mu Zeta posted:

They're not exactly seasonal decorations either. One uses them to avoid accidental redecoration.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

kith_groupie posted:

Also not getting the hate for that Disney billboard. Mermaids are cute. Cats are cute. Disney is, by design, cute. It's a perfect marriage and it makes me nostalgic for the times me and my sister would take our mermaid barbies with us when we had to go around town with my dad all day to the hardware stores. Can't we just have cute things?

the explanation, as for many baffling things on this website, is that goons are crazy and programmed to only see the worst possible explanation for something

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Sentient Data posted:

Adults that still obsess over Gisnep characters are probably the least likely to have their own families, thus they are the perfect Cat Lady/Guy demo group

:biotruths:

If she says her favorite movie is the Lion King you know you are going Gisdeep.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

slinkimalinki posted:

They're not exactly seasonal decorations either. One uses them to avoid accidental redecoration.

Meh, they can always be reused seasonally. That's how I became the scariest Haunted House on the block.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Nipponophile posted:

Though I'm an overweight slob, I haven't quite fallen to the point of ordering two meals to eat by myself. Give me something that's "10% off your purchase" or "$1 off your next value meal" and it might get saved and used.
The Red Rooster near my house has a huge sign up recently advertising two whole chickens for $20, and I'm wondering who actually wants to buy two whole chickens from Red Rooster? Even if you've got a large family, you're probably only going to want one chicken plus some other stuff (chips, salads, whatever).

22 Eargesplitten posted:

I would totally use the 12% off coupons for the liquor store that get printed out on the back of my grocery receipts. It adds up.
I rarely use the Coles/Liquorland ones because they're usually for stuff I don't want. They're really good when they for the right items, but most of the time they seem to be for white wine or lovely beer. Whenever I get one for red wine I immediately go and buy some but that seems to be the least common option. The last few times I've been to the shops it seems to have been random whether I get a Heineken six-pack for $10 or a buy one, get one free for any Wolf Blass Eaglehawk wine. If I could choose, I'd get the wine one, and they'd sell me something every time, but when I get a Heineken voucher I just chuck it out and don't buy anything.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Tiggum posted:

The Red Rooster near my house has a huge sign up recently advertising two whole chickens for $20, and I'm wondering who actually wants to buy two whole chickens from Red Rooster? Even if you've got a large family, you're probably only going to want one chicken plus some other stuff (chips, salads, whatever).

I could see buying and freezing the second chicken for use the following week, depending on the size of the chickens.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
Liquorland sounds like the best theme park ever.

If anything it's a surprise it took Disney so drat long to throw pets to the princesses. Barbie has had them for years. gently caress, when I was a kid and My Little Pony was big, they released Pony Pets, which were just cats and dogs in fun colors, always a mom animal with 2-3 babies. They were never in the shows but I'm sure they sold like mad. gently caress, I remember there were like three poses for any kind of kitten or puppy or rabbit, one was always sitting, one was sleeping, one was sitting up with a paw in the air, all recolored to maximize your kid needing to get them all.

Goddamn Particle
Oct 10, 2013

Fan of Britches

slinkimalinki posted:

Come on, you know someone out there has made something with tampons and glitter and put it on Pinterest...

On the topic of stores selling weird stuff, Aldi apparently does that because it gets people talking about the store and coming in to check out whatever they have that week: http://www.smh.com.au/business/retail/why-aldi-sells-such-weird-things-20160302-gn8co5.html

nota
Dec 9, 2013

Goddamn Particle posted:

Come on, you know someone out there has made something with tampons and glitter and put it on Pinterest...

Once someone in my high school dorm dipped tampons in red antiseptic and decorated their room with them so yes.

open24hours
Jan 7, 2001

The premium burgers at McDonalds really makes you realise how bad the Big Macs and Quarter Pounders etc. from the original menu are. I eat there every now and then, mostly because they're the only place between my house and my work with a drive through, and they get an extra few bucks out of me each time because of their premium menu.

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
So I went out to the movies for the first time in years and immediately regretted it until the smuggled booze started kicking in and the movie started. The advertisements before the movie just about did me in and made me realize just how much I shelter myself from mass marketing what with not having a TV or shopping at regular stores. I thought the ads on the internet were bad enough.

Anyway, what I was exposed to probably isn't a dumb move for advertisers at all. I'm just complaining because I was bothered and saddened that this poo poo works on people or is actually appealing in the first place. So, here's what I recall:

Youtube Red: A bunch of obnoxious stereotypical millennials having a good time getting noticed on the internet. Included Pewdiepie and that Indian broad and a lot of messaging that what's being done here is important and you can be a part of it. To me it looks like the suits are trying again to harness the slippery phenomena that is viral and user-created content, then putting that professional gloss on it, slipping in messaging, and then turning it around and selling it at a premium. No thanks, I'll stick to my free lovely cat vines and old movies that no one cares about the rights to. However, I suspect those days are about over.

M&Ms: There were several M&M adds, or maybe M&Ms were surreptitiously embedded in every add, I don't know, but some dude who may have been Pharrel or had the same shtick sung a Very Meaningful song while the numerous renderings of the M&M characters from past to present were shown as if I had died and my life was flashing before my eyes, except I was an M&M.

Sprite: Fat Asian man labeled as "Entrepreneur" talked about how important the thing he was doing was, though I'm not sure what he was entrpeneuring. Sprite was poured with a cringe-inducing ASMR that no soda or any beverage has ever made. He was in a bar at one point, where a crowd of underage girls and were cheering at him, but they were pretty wholesome looking kids, I guess drinking Sprite and partying with some 30 something at a dimly lit bar.

Coke: They have designer bottles now. I saw them at the grocery store when I was buying single serving wine to sneak into the theater. The ad had a blank white background with one of these designer bottles flying through the air from the left and a blonde white woman in a pencil skirt and suit jacket flying towards the bottle with an outstretched arm. The narrator was saying something about the importance of image. I'm like, oh please, it's a bottle that you are going to throw away, and when you bought it you probably didn't really spend any time selecting the one with the most appealing design.

Disney: A seemingly gay white man and his Filipino wife talk about their blended family of eleven kids and how they have all of these challenges including renting a big van to get to Disneyland, and how hard it is to get so many people in the photo in front of the Disney castle. Family values are implied harder than the fun had at Disneyland. These people mostly just talked vaguely about how wonderful their family was golly-gosh there's so many of us! All I can think of is why the gently caress do you people have so many goddamn kids on this planet of 7 billion people.

A Car Brand that I Can't Remember: A business man has been flying around for a long time, and oh! How good does it feel the Be in Control again in your own car driving around! gently caress no! Driving is a pain in the rear end and if I could get by without ever driving again I would gently caress you.

The thing that I do appreciate about the advertisements is the diversity.

The thing that disturbs me the most is the message of Deep Meaning and Importance. It's vague what exactly is meaningful or important, but something is meaningful and important, you are connected to it, and so is *product*.

I'm not even trying to be one of "those people" who doesn't own a TV to score smug points or anything, I just literally can't handle this poo poo. I don't like what advertisers are telling me. They're telling me that there's something wrong with my image, that I should care about my image, that I should be involved in what everyone else is doing, that the things I have are inadequate, the hobbies I engage in are unimportant and I should be doing something that will get noticed and be important. Holy poo poo it's just too much. I mean, the Charmin bears are kinda gross and precious, but at least they aren't trying to tell me how to be...or are they? It's like at a certain point advertisers aren't even trying to figure out who I am so they can get me to spend a buck, they're trying to make me into someone who they are already advertising to.

tl;dr Weirdo shut in goes to a picture show and was broken by the advertising.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

:stare:

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
The trick is to show up 20 minutes after the movie "start time" to avoid most commercials. Also, drink heavily :)

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Also take showers,z get laid, and shave

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Bast Relief posted:

So I went out to the movies for the first time in years and immediately regretted it until the smuggled booze started kicking in and the movie started. The advertisements before the movie just about did me in and made me realize just how much I shelter myself from mass marketing what with not having a TV or shopping at regular stores. I thought the ads on the internet were bad enough.

Anyway, what I was exposed to probably isn't a dumb move for advertisers at all. I'm just complaining because I was bothered and saddened that this poo poo works on people or is actually appealing in the first place. So, here's what I recall:

Youtube Red: A bunch of obnoxious stereotypical millennials having a good time getting noticed on the internet. Included Pewdiepie and that Indian broad and a lot of messaging that what's being done here is important and you can be a part of it. To me it looks like the suits are trying again to harness the slippery phenomena that is viral and user-created content, then putting that professional gloss on it, slipping in messaging, and then turning it around and selling it at a premium. No thanks, I'll stick to my free lovely cat vines and old movies that no one cares about the rights to. However, I suspect those days are about over.

M&Ms: There were several M&M adds, or maybe M&Ms were surreptitiously embedded in every add, I don't know, but some dude who may have been Pharrel or had the same shtick sung a Very Meaningful song while the numerous renderings of the M&M characters from past to present were shown as if I had died and my life was flashing before my eyes, except I was an M&M.

Sprite: Fat Asian man labeled as "Entrepreneur" talked about how important the thing he was doing was, though I'm not sure what he was entrpeneuring. Sprite was poured with a cringe-inducing ASMR that no soda or any beverage has ever made. He was in a bar at one point, where a crowd of underage girls and were cheering at him, but they were pretty wholesome looking kids, I guess drinking Sprite and partying with some 30 something at a dimly lit bar.

Coke: They have designer bottles now. I saw them at the grocery store when I was buying single serving wine to sneak into the theater. The ad had a blank white background with one of these designer bottles flying through the air from the left and a blonde white woman in a pencil skirt and suit jacket flying towards the bottle with an outstretched arm. The narrator was saying something about the importance of image. I'm like, oh please, it's a bottle that you are going to throw away, and when you bought it you probably didn't really spend any time selecting the one with the most appealing design.

Disney: A seemingly gay white man and his Filipino wife talk about their blended family of eleven kids and how they have all of these challenges including renting a big van to get to Disneyland, and how hard it is to get so many people in the photo in front of the Disney castle. Family values are implied harder than the fun had at Disneyland. These people mostly just talked vaguely about how wonderful their family was golly-gosh there's so many of us! All I can think of is why the gently caress do you people have so many goddamn kids on this planet of 7 billion people.

A Car Brand that I Can't Remember: A business man has been flying around for a long time, and oh! How good does it feel the Be in Control again in your own car driving around! gently caress no! Driving is a pain in the rear end and if I could get by without ever driving again I would gently caress you.

The thing that disturbs me the most is the message of Deep Meaning and Importance. It's vague what exactly is meaningful or important, but something is meaningful and important, you are connected to it, and so is *product*.

I'm not even trying to be one of "those people" who doesn't own a TV to score smug points or anything, I just literally can't handle this poo poo. I don't like what advertisers are telling me. They're telling me that there's something wrong with my image, that I should care about my image, that I should be involved in what everyone else is doing, that the things I have are inadequate, the hobbies I engage in are unimportant and I should be doing something that will get noticed and be important. Holy poo poo it's just too much. I mean, the Charmin bears are kinda gross and precious, but at least they aren't trying to tell me how to be...or are they? It's like at a certain point advertisers aren't even trying to figure out who I am so they can get me to spend a buck, they're trying to make me into someone who they are already advertising to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8V_lD1paE8&t=578s I don't even own a tv I own a SUPER TV now get off my lawn

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Bast Relief posted:

Get therapy

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
^ Enjoy Coke!

Nitrox posted:

The trick is to show up 20 minutes after the movie "start time" to avoid most commercials. Also, drink heavily :)

Movie drinking is the best!

snergle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8V_lD1paE8&t=578s I don't even own a tv I own a SUPER TV now get off my lawn

Did I somehow fail to express that I understand this?

bunnyofdoom posted:

Also take showers,z get laid, and shave

Of course I do these things. I'm a shut-in, not a sperg. I'm in the house often so we we gently caress a lot what else is there to do. Thanks for your concern about my sexual health?

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Bast Relief posted:

what the gently caress is this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
oh man I sure don't get affected by advertisement. *strokes neckbeard*