Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

jisforjosh posted:

Why is he talking about New Hampshire and it's heroin issues while stumping in Ohio? Does he only have one speech?

Heroin is a huge problem here.

I've had about 5 people from my graduating class die from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

kinda curious what he said

Basically that he got lucky because they struck oil in Ohio and otherwise his economic record would be poo poo, and probably Ohio won't look so great in a few years, and also that he's really weak on immigration.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Also that the spelling of his name is a mess

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

kinda curious what he said

worked for lehman brothers who crashed the world economy, ohio is only successful because they got lucky and struck oil

it's the same stuff that he went after kasich for in one of the debates last fall so nothing really new or exciting

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you come at the king you best not miss

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

NNick posted:

Look, Trump is a fascist because he wants to annihilate the other as a promise to restore greatness. It very similar to the Nazis in Germany.

And yes, annihilate is the proper term, 'We need to kill their families'.

You can try and dress it up all you want, but summer isn't even here yet and people are not going to stand for this poo poo. Trump has no moral compass, ethical background, or probably even a grasp of where this will lead if he is elected.

Maybe it's just this time in history for an American Hitler.
Frankly, I just want to see where this batshit-insane torpedo is gonna wind up.
There's nothing so entertaining as a train wreck.
With forty tank-cars of LPG gas going up in a vast fireball killing hundreds of orphans *snurk*.

zimboe has issued a correction as of 21:23 on Mar 12, 2016

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
trump 2016: because america is a powder keg and i wanna watch it boom

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
So many people are going to be so disappointed when Trump turns out to be one of the greatest Presidents we've ever had.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

trump 2016: because america is a powder keg and i wanna watch it boom

Exactly my point.

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax
country's gonna be awfully quiet once all the liberals move to canada

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

lynch_69 posted:

Your brain is broken from too many lovely analogies.

At least I have a standard view of protestors loving up political rallies no matter if they're on my side or not, rather than being a hypocrite who cheers when my side silences the opposition through force then :qq:s if the same thing happens to them

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the Saurus is starting to abandon the pretense that he's a sanders supporter reluctantly moving to trump and embracing that fact that he lusts for immigrant death

Actually I'm doing the opposite, I've decided to drop the gimmick where I try to fulfill dumb liberals' orgasmic fantasies of what a Trump supporter is and just honestpost from now on.

Also I made friends with an ex-illegal guy the other day when he bought me a sandwich :unsmith:

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

The Saurus posted:

At least I have a standard view of protestors loving up political rallies no matter if they're on my side or not, rather than being a hypocrite who cheers when my side silences the opposition through force then :qq:s if the same thing happens to them

All this was planned in advance.
I mean really, a Trump rally at a college campus in Chicago? Who on Earth could have possibly forseen this violence?
Your dog would have seen that coming.

zimboe has issued a correction as of 21:38 on Mar 12, 2016

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

zimboe posted:

I mean really, a Trump rally at a college campus in Chicago? Who on Earth could have possibly forseen this violence?

my dog has unusual foresight, however

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
foresight like a dog!

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

Concerned Citizen posted:

my dog has unusual foresight, however

Smart dog.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded

AHAHHHYAHAHHAHA

DOG 2016!

E:
Looks like that guy has a pistol in his right hand to motivate the dog.

VOTE FOR TRUMP OR WE'LL KILL THIS DOG

zimboe has issued a correction as of 21:47 on Mar 12, 2016

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

zimboe posted:

The Democratic Primary results had me convinced that protesting for civil rights on a Chicago College Campus was something they didn't care at all about :argh:

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Chilichimp posted:

Honestly, someone tell me a reason to vote for Trump. I only need 1, and it needs to be better than "because gently caress everyone else"

He will use America's unique position of economic strength to negotiate trade deals that are unambiguously pro-American.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Chilichimp posted:

Honestly, someone tell me a reason to vote for Trump. I only need 1, and it needs to be better than "because gently caress everyone else"

He has weird hair and charisma.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
trump 2016: because obama needs to be proven wrong about the intelligence of the average american

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

oliwan posted:

btw, i have a very easy solution that MAKES money and solve both border issues as well as drug issues. are you ready?

1) make drugs legal

:headasplode:

There's someone who agrees with you:

In April 1990, Trump slammed U.S. drug enforcement policy as “a joke,” and argued that tax dollars from a legalized, regulated narcotics industry could be spent on programs educating Americans about the dangers of drugs and addiction.

“We’re losing badly the war on drugs,” he said, rightly so, to the crowd of 700 people. “You have to legalize drugs to win that war. You have to take the profit away from these drug czars.”

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Saurus posted:

There's someone who agrees with you:

In April 1990, Trump slammed U.S. drug enforcement policy as “a joke,” and argued that tax dollars from a legalized, regulated narcotics industry could be spent on programs educating Americans about the dangers of drugs and addiction.

“We’re losing badly the war on drugs,” he said, rightly so, to the crowd of 700 people. “You have to legalize drugs to win that war. You have to take the profit away from these drug czars.”

good

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
trump 2016: because who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Trump 2016: Because this America poo poo has gone on far too long

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Looks like an attempted act of terrorism

menino
Jul 27, 2006

Pon De Floor

Immortan posted:

Watch the idiots in this thread still be in denial about Chicago not galvanizing support for Drumpf.

From who? Trump is topping out at 40% of the GOP. He's toast and has the lowest independent favorability of any candidate. You can be as smug lol as you want but it's just performative.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

menino posted:

the lowest independent favorability of any candidate

The highest "unfavorable" score of any candidate in history, I believe.

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:
Chicago's rally will totally sway all women and minority support Trump is lacking into voting for him because _______.

Fill in the blank.

menino
Jul 27, 2006

Pon De Floor

ScrubLeague posted:

The highest "unfavorable" score of any candidate in history, I believe.

Yeah that's a better way to put it, -27 Indepedent and -70 Democrat. His support is the White Hot Ball of Rage and nobody else is coming aboard after 7 months of intense media presence.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
https://mobile.twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/708699182224285696

:lol: good one mike

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

menino posted:

Yeah that's a better way to put it, -27 Indepedent and -70 Democrat. His support is the White Hot Ball of Rage and nobody else is coming aboard after 7 months of intense media presence.

but what about the Silent Majority that we all know stands with trump, but does not speak up, post on forums, or vote

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

country's gonna be awfully quiet once all the liberals move to canada

Not going to happen, Canada actually enforces their immigration laws.

menino
Jul 27, 2006

Pon De Floor

but what about the Silent Majority that we all know stands with trump, but does not speak up, post on forums, or vote

I think the right is in for a rude awakening on this. Pew has id'd the ~22m or so who stay home and they are about 40% under 30, 54% women and 35% Latino. If the Silent demographic actually comes and votes, the GOP is screwed.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Violence is cool no matter who does it

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Helsing posted:

Trump stumpin for 35% tarriffs again, awesome. Kinda brushing over the whole "Congress makes this decision not POTUS" but whatever, I love watching The Donald stab a wooden stake through the heart of free market fundamentalism.

Bully Pulpit Bro.

Pretty sure a bunch of Obama's policy had to be passed through congress too, and probably every President ever.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Well tbf the pollsters aren't representing his accurate support levels due to the TRUMP! *click* phenomenon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

typical /pol/ browser :smugdog:

he's actually wearing two maga hats because it's "ironic :xd:"

• Locked thread