Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
A white, Republican, Christian hetero couple takes to the streets to inform the public that missionary doesn't have to be boring and you just need to accept that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Das Boo posted:

A white, Republican, Christian hetero couple takes to the streets to inform the public that missionary doesn't have to be boring and you just need to accept that.

i just threw up in my mouth a little

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if i like doggy styl ebut with a person who is a lady not witth a dog its okay right?

Slow-Scan Shep
Jul 11, 2001

Sleeveless posted:

It's p. cool that so many people are in denial of bi/pansexuals that the entire "jailhouse gay" thing has sprung up to rationalize how dudes can gently caress other dudes while also liking ladies.
you weren't on portal of evil back in the early 2ks, were you
this is not something that just "sprung up", it was part of the whole narrative from the very beginning

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Celluloid Sam posted:

if i like doggy styl ebut with a person who is a lady not witth a dog its okay right?

no it is appropriation and frankly very problematic

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Sleeveless posted:

It's p. cool that so many people are in denial of bi/pansexuals that the entire "jailhouse gay" thing has sprung up to rationalize how dudes can gently caress other dudes while also liking ladies.

oh no i'm totally okay with pretty much anything people do with their genitals, but most furries are only furries because it's the only way they can connect with other people

if they had a healthy outlet for sexual stimulation, they'd drop the fursuit and stained Huggies faster than you could say "disgusting degenerate"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

this's a guy isn't it

Screaming Idiot posted:

if they had a healthy outlet for sexual stimulation, they'd drop the fursuit and stained Huggies faster than you could say "disgusting degenerate"

i respectfully disagree, people don't spontaneously convert to lights off missionary position only just because they enter a relationship that involves a "healthy sexual outlet." they just ask their partner to wear the animal ears

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
We got a lot of armchair psychologists in here but since we clearly have a lot of actual honest to god furries itt, can one of you explain to me what is so exciting about walking around in a very very stupid looking, sometiems extremely disturbing costume

I dont think ive ever actually heard a furry tell why they like it

Zzulu fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Mar 13, 2016

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

The White Dragon posted:

this's a guy isn't it

i respectfully disagree, people don't spontaneously convert to lights off missionary position only just because they enter a relationship that involves a "healthy sexual outlet." they just ask their partner to wear the animal ears

yes because it's either lights off missionary position or making GBS threads yourself and pretending to gently caress a furry toddler, no shades of gray here bitches

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
well ok i thought you were just being hyperbolic with the poo poo-stained diaper thing

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
did you not see the picture galleries linked before

because i did and i wish to god in heaven that i didn't

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Buying/Crafting your own full body cartoon animal suit and pretending you are an animal you made up in your head is the new normal

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
get with the times granpa

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

I think the theory that is closest to the truth is that most fursuiters have crippling social anxiety and hiding their entire body behind a suit is the only way they can comfortably socialize with their peers without constant panic attacks or feeling unwelcome and inadequate

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

error1 posted:

I think the theory that is closest to the truth is that most fursuiters have crippling social anxiety and hiding their entire body behind a suit is the only way they can comfortably socialize with their peers without constant panic attacks or feeling unwelcome and inadequate

the mask is their true face

and their true face is sonic the hedgehog with an enormous horse penis

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Screaming Idiot posted:

oh no i'm totally okay with pretty much anything people do with their genitals, but most furries are only furries because it's the only way they can connect with other people

this is literally the exact same thing people said about gays 30 years ago

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Sleeveless posted:

this is literally the exact same thing people said about gays 30 years ago

are you seriously comparing homosexuality to furries

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Screaming Idiot posted:

are you seriously comparing homosexuality to furries

somebody needs to check their gay privilege

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Putting on a costume and barking and squeaking is exactly the same thing as being gay, because

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Zzulu posted:

Putting on a costume and barking and squeaking is exactly the same thing as being gay, because

woof woof

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
can't argue with that see

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
50 tolerance super-points to the next man in this thread to say furries are cool and good!

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

furries are okay I guess

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
I am just going to place these videos here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIywnvQpS9c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNlWQ3s5Xc8

Cringe...

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Zzulu posted:

We got a lot of armchair psychologists in here but since we clearly have a lot of actual honest to god furries itt, can one of you explain to me what is so exciting about walking around in a very very stupid looking, sometiems extremely disturbing costume

I dont think ive ever actually heard a furry tell why they like it

I just don't get how expressing yourself is worth the torture. I tried our mascot's mask on in high school and took it off after my first breath. It was disgusting, sweaty, and felt like it was a hundred degrees inside of it. Aside from the smell, how can they wear them and not get dangerously dehydrated?

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

dog buttz posted:

I just don't get how expressing yourself is worth the torture. I tried our mascot's mask on in high school and took it off after my first breath. It was disgusting, sweaty, and felt like it was a hundred degrees inside of it. Aside from the smell, how can they wear them and not get dangerously dehydrated?

:gonk: But seriously for certain industries (and I think the military too) there is some PPE that you need to wear that's very heavy and very hot. I was wearing the thermal equivalent to a winter snowsuit (level-2 arc flash jumpsuit with a flame-retardant balaclava and hardhat) in a 90-degree industrial building to connect up monitoring equipment for commissioning on a live system. I can only imagine that's what wearing something like that is like. You're covered in sweat, you're exhausted, and you stink pretty terribly. (Still beats having your body engulfed in plasma and having your clothing burn to your skin.)

That makes me think - could a lithium-ion battery, like the ones from a power drill, be able to run a compact personal air conditioner?

Three-Phase fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Mar 13, 2016

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the guy with the purple clownhair and disgusting tail is really upsetting me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ-47Ybhnqo

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Three-Phase posted:

:gonk: But seriously for certain industries (and I think the military too) there is some PPE that you need to wear that's very heavy and very hot. I was wearing the thermal equivalent to a winter snowsuit (level-2 arc flash jumpsuit with a flame-retardant balaclava and hardhat) in a 90-degree industrial building to connect up monitoring equipment for commissioning on a live system. I can only imagine that's what wearing something like that is like. You're covered in sweat, you're exhausted, and you stink pretty terribly. (Still beats having your body engulfed in plasma and having your clothing burn to your skin.)

That makes me think - could a lithium-ion battery, like the ones from a power drill, be able to run a compact personal air conditioner?

They have cold water pumps that fit the condenser in a backpack. They run tubing through a big outfit. Usually only used for stage performers in Broadway poo poo where they're gonna be in there for hours and a lot of money is on the line.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Zzulu posted:

I dunno both can involve bears of one sort or another.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Cicadas! posted:

a guy who read your title text

but also you seem like a
MASSIVE
DOUCHEBAG
so it seemed appropriate

while I'm very very proud of you that you finally learned to read that was an astoundingly banal thing to waltz into a thread and post

it's already next to all my posts, I know you want to be cool like me but by posting again you seem like some kind of also-ran wanna be

try again next time with perhaps a joke or some content, sport! I'm sure you'll get the hang of not being a terrible unmemorable white noise shitposter some day, squirt

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Ryoshi posted:

while I'm very very proud of you that you finally learned to read that was an astoundingly banal thing to waltz into a thread and post

it's already next to all my posts, I know you want to be cool like me but by posting again you seem like some kind of also-ran wanna be

try again next time with perhaps a joke or some content, sport! I'm sure you'll get the hang of not being a terrible unmemorable white noise shitposter some day, squirt

I don't think I could make a bigger joke than this post

Cicadas! fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Mar 13, 2016

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Ryoshi posted:

man dude if youre that upset about it why dont you drop 5$ and change it

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Wulfolme posted:

50 tolerance super-points to the next man in this thread to say furries are cool and good!

they're not and that's the appeal

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Screaming Idiot posted:

lol why are you so angry that other people are happy

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

deep impact on vhs posted:

you're asking a GBS poster why they hate happiness

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

you're asking a GBS poster why they hate happiness

youre right maybe forums poster SCREAMING IDIOT should go vote for trump if he's so literally enraged by the idea of other people being happy or something

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

youre right maybe forums poster SCREAMING IDIOT should go vote for trump if he's so literally enraged by the idea of other people being happy or something

would you say he is...inFURiated

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

why do you take it at total face value when people tell you that they're happy

none of them are even telling you that they're happy. you have no connection to these people beyond what you've seen on the internet. you see them doing something bizarre, assume that they would only do that because they enjoy it, and assume that since they're doing something they must enjoy then they must be happy

these assumptions are wrong

you do not have a sound reason to believe these people are happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Nazi Furry
Jan 27, 2008

Swastika - Helvetica - Ikea
Last night I dreamt of Adolf searching for Anne.
I lay on my back
standing alone in the corner watching the girls dance.

I'm on crystal meth.
I piss in my pants.

Wulfolme posted:

why do you take it at total face value when people tell you that they're happy

none of them are even telling you that they're happy. you have no connection to these people beyond what you've seen on the internet. you see them doing something bizarre, assume that they would only do that because they enjoy it, and assume that since they're doing something they must enjoy then they must be happy

these assumptions are wrong

you do not have a sound reason to believe these people are happy

drat that's deep.

• Locked thread