Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!
trying to finish LISA (and no, she doesnt need braces, loving stop already -_-)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

ArfJason posted:

trying to finish LISA (and no, she doesnt need braces, loving stop already -_-)

Lol

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Gtetting p.sick of the whole "hurr dennal plan! :v: " poo poo trolls love to spam every time LISA gets brought up. Let the guy play his game in peace.

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

I'm trying to stay interested in Street Fighter V but I'm probably gonna end up playing Pokémon Yellow in a little bit.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

hey lumpy wanna helldive soon?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alright, now i'm playing dragons dogma [dragon's doge miuh

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

[dragon's doge miuh

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I playd more FTL and won on easy with the starter B ship. I was going for the six aliens achievement but had 5 from the second system to the end. Is it even possible to beat the final boss without cloaking? I don't know how you would survive the 3rd stage.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I played a bunch of mass effect. I think its good.. I'll probably beat it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

alright, now i'm playing dragons dogma [dragon's doge miuh

Dragon's Doge.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

drk souls 2 and the bravely second demo

bravely second seems radm, i played for about an hour. the only change theyve added that ive seen is the chaining battles mechanic which is a cool idea and will probably add a lot to the game because after a few hours you were trying to clear every battle in one turn anyway.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to shoot everyone in the head for buying and plyaing both brave default games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've seen your negativity about BD in the past, why don't you like them?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

no games tonight... dark times. i hope tomorrow brings more video games

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I want to play video games tonight but I have to work a 9 hour grave yard shift at the gym instead and I'm goeing to kill my self with a treadmill

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i'm going to shoot everyone in the head for buying and plyaing both brave default games

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Had a solid Oblivion sesh this afternoon, thinking more of that but FTL and Terraria are also in the mix

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I tried out galak Z and I like it but I wish it wasn't a randomly generated roguelike, and instead just had a bunch of designed levels.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm getting back into Shadowrun: Dragonfall after putting it down for a few months. I was kinda lukewarm on the first one but I'm liking this a lot better. Probably some more Grim Dawn later, too.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I'm playing some more TF2, which is what I ave been doing most of this day, and most of the past week, and most of the past months

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!

qnqnx posted:

I'm playing some more TF2, which is what I ave been doing most of this day, and most of the past week, and most of the past months

i dont know why but i have an insane craving for that game i really liked the rocket jumping but this connection is not ideal for mp games

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

i dont know why but i have an insane craving for that game i really liked the rocket jumping but this connection is not ideal for mp games

the matchmaking stress tests have been pretty good, and I'm glad they put up official Brazilian servers just in time for

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!
been playing rayman origins finally made it to the final world
cool song

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

wots wrong with them. well i suppoes the dungeons r pretty weak. and the story

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

wots wrong with them. well i suppoes the dungeons r pretty weak. and the story

the whole game looped it too long could have been playing ff5 instead :p

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!
finally finished lisa

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

some more hitman

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The Sims 4, and probably some Fallout 4 later, both games that I got back into recently after putting them down for like 3 months.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I'm going to watch some street fighter 5 and guilty gear streams and maybe some tekken if I can find it and go full esports tonight. Probably going to buy pokken if drunk/and or esports brain damaged later tonight

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Salt and Sanctuary

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
MGO3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played a lot f arcade games and maybe I'll play some FE when I get home.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I haven't played that since right after the giant rebalancing update... Have they added any new maps?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I haven't played that since right after the giant rebalancing update... Have they added any new maps?

Yes. The first DLC is out and there are two new maps and a new game mode. Both new maps are awesome. One is based on FOBs/Mother Base, and the other is based around the destroyed village next to the huge mountain from Africa. There's also been even more rebalancing, all of it good changes IMO.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

They should of not made MGO and made chapter 3 insead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

They should of not made MGO and made chapter 3 insead.

Why not both.