Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Welcome back Nick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Wow my prophetic vision is coming true, only Wasp to go.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
What do your prophet eyes see in my future

Who am I destined to cosmic

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

I'll believe it when I see it.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Kainser posted:

Wow, the game really is getting better

e; but what would Nick spend his time on now that you can easily see the roll ranges on 90% of the stuff :smith:

getting the first 101% roll.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

HebrewMagic posted:

What do your prophet eyes see in my future

Who am I destined to cosmic

blade

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

drat! What an incredible Deadpool build. Players, this looks so amazingly good I mean, why would I not do this.

http://marvelheroes.info/build/37002/

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

drat! What an incredible Deadpool build. Players, this looks so amazingly good I mean, why would I not do this.

http://marvelheroes.info/build/37002/

Does spirit give him DR on sheet? why not gibb relics lol

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

bullshit highest sheetz damage

where's the highest wawa build

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

That's not anyone on the fantastic 4, I'll accept it

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Hebrewsama, do Colossus. You know you want to.

Speaking of which, I am looking at the top Colonoscopy build right now. And I'm not feeling it. At all.

http://marvelheroes.info/build/24741/#p3

Don't like the Onslaught Medallion here. I would think a Doom and Skull would beat it out.

Fred Duke's? Laughable.

Archangel insig? Nah.

Omegas? Holy mother of god. No Grom?! Why??

10/10 GSR??? Bad value.

No Showstopper? Yikes.

24/25 on Blob and 10/10 Frenzy? Pfft.

Maybe Blob is what's up as it'll be some DR I guess but I know Colonoscopy can go below 5:00 ttk now. Closer to 4:50 if we are being realistic.

Want to see that domination in action. Things can get better here.

ICR fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Mar 13, 2016

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

What about the rolling drop kick build on Luke. Was that ever a real thing or just something Nick came up with while goofing around?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Nomadic Scholar posted:

What about the rolling drop kick build on Luke. Was that ever a real thing or just something Nick came up with while goofing around?

Lucas is the most luxurious beautiful man in the world. He is sexual fantasy and great at everything in the game called Marvelheroes2016.

Please follow this build and be able to do all content in the game Lucas is incredible.

http://marvelheroes.info/build/7161/

Nomadic Scholar
Feb 6, 2013

Wait chain yank isn't in the build, and HC is actually on a button? I never thought I would see the day.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Nomadic Scholar posted:

It was legit but just a stepping stone until Nick went "wait, just pressing drop kick again is more damage than having two cage fighting buffs" if I recall correctly.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Oh pubbies. Adorable.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/268166/ult-upgrades-for-cash#latest

Mikemo Tyson
Apr 30, 2008

Gibbering Madness posted:

Hell yeah. Proud of you man. Is that a goose on the logo?

Wawa is what local Native American tribes called Canadian Geese in the area where Wawa was founded.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
With those items, Colosuss is also below 20% aspd, 16-18% based on rolls and only 53-55% crit chance. I would probably go mockingbird insignia with cr/cdr

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Finally got my first 60, hulk. He's good fun.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Rasmussen posted:

Finally got my first 60, hulk. Anyone on to invite into the sg? game name is Hatsuyo.

Taking care of you now.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Oh thanks I was just editing my post because I figured I'd jump on discord and get it that way, thanks.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

for kcolor and anyone else that wants a GOOD CAMERA

go to "%userprofile%\My Games\Marvel Heroes\MarvelGame\Config" and open up MarvelEngineUserSettings.ini

scroll to the bottom of the [SystemSettings] section and look for CustomCameraDistanceEnable variable, set it to True if it's not
below that should be CustomCameraDistance variable, if it's not there add it in, set it to 3000 or whatever other value you want (in game's max is 1500, my personal preferred value is 3000)

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
I was having fun with this when I was just screwing around farming bosses in Midtown, but now that I'm doing the story these extra quests are making me want to stop. I'm guessing there's been a fair amount of power creep but they haven't adjusted enemy HP? It seems like everything just melts instantly, quest markers for enemies I need disappear after about five seconds if there are other players in the area.

Is it safe to ignore everything but the main story quests? I'm normally a completionist but if I keep doing these side quests I can't see myself getting even one character to cap, I'm already getting burned out and I'm only on chapter 4.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

If you're talking about the ones with story reward chests then yeah, they're awful because they basically require farming an area and have low xp so they're generally skipped while leveling, leading to half a dozen+ 60s constantly on that map trying to finish the quests off. Progress on them also quite often resets if you leave the map.

I only do them on cosmic prestige.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Or you can just go back to midtown if that is what was fun for you.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Crindee posted:

Is it safe to ignore everything but the main story quests? I'm normally a completionist but if I keep doing these side quests I can't see myself getting even one character to cap, I'm already getting burned out and I'm only on chapter 4.

Basically just do what's fun.

As for stuff you "have" to do, there are a few story quests that give you permanent bonuses like heath, spirit, or power points. These don't scale to your level, so you can just hit 60, then go back and bang through them super fast.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Hebrewsama, do Colossus. You know you want to.

don't tempt/bait me

also I was cleaning some Hard Drive space and found some discarded runs for my first round for last year's tourney as DD
enjoy this take where I take 2 minutes and then die to HEALTH's "Tears"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLgOJiAFFS0

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

also when I grow my sideburns back out I'm going to Davebo's house to fight him to the death and consume his multiple Cosmic Wolferine souls
I will be the Ur-Wolferine

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Hello friends. Does anyone happen to have a screenshot of the "vagine too long" oforum post?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

punchymcpunch posted:

Hello friends. Does anyone happen to have a screenshot of the "vagine too long" oforum post?

I don't have 'long' but I have 'fat'. I think it's by the same pubbie though

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

i tried googling for 'vagine to long' and now i know 5 things i didn't know before about her vagina and 16 new ways to touch it

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

punchymcpunch posted:

ICR was the only one that saw it and didn't screenshot it before the pubbie deleted his post iirc.

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

i tried googling for 'vagine to long' and now i know 5 things i didn't know before about her vagina and 16 new ways to touch it

Come on man share this wisdom

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tom Gorman posted:

Thanks, that'll do!

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

GhostRiderLSOV posted:

Well, for me, I only play Colossus and Ghost Rider lately.

One facetanks the CDR, the other has to run most of the time. Granted I don't have him defence specced, but I don't have the time or experience to get the items needed for good D and TTK.

"I only play Colonoscopy and GR so GR MUST BE SQUISHY AS gently caress!" Plus the problem is the hero, not him being unwilling to put in effort. He just quit our ghost rider inner circle private discussion because we "were personally attacking him" by suggesting defensive gearing that's more than adequate to keep Ghost Rider alive in any part of the game. The last straw was me talking about how little I had to change to keep GR at 100 stacks on sentinels last night.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Tom Gorman posted:

you son of a bitch

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Thing is really good, and also, cool. Thanks, bye

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

if nick's back then im back

but nick isnt actually back so

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

So yesterday Nick and ICR were on at the same time. Are you suggesting that ICR is capable of the simple task of dual boxing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Kelp sacrificed himself so Nick may live.

• Locked thread