Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Still holding out for a Queen song.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

god the digimon movie's soundtrack was good

Josuke Higashikata posted:

They should just stick to the theme they have been and play tracks Araki listened to while writing.

This is a friendly reminder that Wataru Hatano literally dreamed for being Josuke, loved JoJo before ASB and Josuke was his favourite JoJo and Tomikazu Sugita (Joseph) gave Hatano a Josuke shirt when he got the role because he knew he was perfect as Josuke and then the anime gets announced and Takagi rightfully gets reprised as Okuyasu and david never give him the call for the job he was born to do so he has to go back to being the bottom in fujoshi audio CD's sold by his own mother because OPM season 2 is years away :(

That sucks. Poor guy.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

They should just stick to the theme they have been and play tracks Araki listened to while writing.

This is a friendly reminder that Wataru Hatano literally dreamed for being Josuke, loved JoJo before ASB and Josuke was his favourite JoJo and Tomikazu Sugita (Joseph) gave Hatano a Josuke shirt when he got the role because he knew he was perfect as Josuke and then the anime gets announced and Takagi rightfully gets reprised as Okuyasu and david never give him the call for the job he was born to do so he has to go back to being the bottom in fujoshi audio CD's sold by his own mother because OPM season 2 is years away :(

Looking forward to Kira Buckland never getting casted for the Future Part 6 dub in 2038

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Bad Seafood posted:

Will do.

Kite, do you still have that one picture of Josuke you wanted me to use? I think I've got it somewhere but I don't wanna go digging for it.

Wasn't it this one?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Also I know Tell Me Baby is a song from 2006, I don't care do it

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

You can make the argument (and be WRONG) that Hatano sounds a bit too old for Josuke but the counter argument is listen to those DORARARARARARARARARARARARARARARAs and the argument is destroyed. He was perfect.
Not Takagi as Okuyasu level of perfect, but still perfect.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Rohan Kishibe posted:

Wasn't it this one?
Yeah, but he had a higher quality version that was the entire panel.

I think I know where I might be able to find it though.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
He was really good and it's a shame he couldn't keep voicing Josuke but them's the breaks

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Baal posted:

Also I know Tell Me Baby is a song from 2006, I don't care do it

So many actually good RHCP songs from the early 90s tho. You could even do Under the Bridge for the melancholy ending people pop boners for.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That's another song they can use

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZDUEilS5M4

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
How th efuck is that song 8 minutes. Kurtis Blow, your song does not change enough to be worth listening to for 8 minutes.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I think I would cry of happiness if Another One Bites The Dust's bassline plays in the first time we see Rohan die to it as a cliffhanger.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

I think I would cry of happiness if Another One Bites The Dust's bassline plays in the first time we see Rohan die to it as a cliffhanger.

This is good, because they don't even need to use the actual song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjqVgj3Qrzw

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

My dream in a world where anything could happen would be for them to use Can't Stop Me Now as the first ED up until Fatty dies, at which point they switch to Killer Queen for the last episode of the first season.

Then for the second ED they'd use Killer Queen up until Kira dies, at which point they'd switch back to Can't Stop Me Now for the final episode.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Rohan Kishibe posted:

This is good, because they don't even need to use the actual song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjqVgj3Qrzw

Owner of a Lonely Heart is Yes, just like Roundabout so they probably got the permission to sample that at the same time they got the rights for Roundabout.

You can't just lift a famous riff or whatever if you decide to vary it from there unless you want to be sued.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Owner of a Lonely Heart is Yes, just like Roundabout so they probably got the permission to sample that at the same time they got the rights for Roundabout.

You can't just lift a famous riff or whatever if you decide to vary it from there unless you want to be sued.

Maybe they can clear a sample from Killer Queen.

Maybe they can just go the Eyes of Heaven route also.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Make another bad game? Please no

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

RHCP is worse than Smash Mouth to me. I would cry at that, for all the wrong reasons

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bandai Namco, I'll spout lovely ideas for JoJo's Bizarre Kartventure at you all day, every day. Make it happen.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
CC2 and Bandai namco need to be stopped.

They've hosed JoJo's for too long

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
I'm excited for Johnny Young Bosch as Josuke in the English Dub.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
AND PEOPLE GIVE THEM MONEY TO DO IT

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The inevitable JoJo Souls that someone is probably genuinely prototyping.

Stallion Cabana posted:

Sorry to disappoint but I am the English Josuke

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Stallion Cabana posted:

They've already used their Bosch card on Jonathan, I would've thought Josuke would be the obvious choice though so I'm curious as to who they could get

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Baal posted:

They've already used their Bosch card on Jonathan, I would've thought Josuke would be the obvious choice though so I'm curious as to who they could get

Reuben Langdon's Dante from Devil May Cry 3.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

The inevitable JoJo Souls that someone is probably genuinely prototyping.
As of this post my next Dark Souls character will be Jonathan Joestar.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Reuben Langdon's Dante from Devil May Cry 3.

Excellent choice, but would be a better Gyro imo

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Bad Seafood posted:

As of this post my next Dark Souls character will be Jonathan Joestar.

Well, you'll die so that's fitting.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Baal posted:

Excellent choice, but would be a better Gyro imo

Gyro's inevitably getting a spaghetti-a munching-a pizza loving-a stereotypical-a italian accent though.

TIL that Yandere Simulator has a JoJo easter egg where you can summon a Stand but the animations or whatever aren't done.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Wait they already used Diskin for Joseph too, so he can't voice Johnny now, gently caress.

Gyro's inevitably getting a spaghetti-a munching-a pizza loving-a stereotypical-a italian accent though.

TIL that Yandere Simulator has a JoJo easter egg where you can summon a Stand but the animations or whatever aren't done.

Get Crispin Freeman and they can do as many italian accents as they want

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Eyes of Heaven looks like a better game than All Star Battle though, fwiw

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Just get whoever did Yusuke for Josuke.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dias posted:

Just get whoever did Yusuke for Josuke.

Justin Cook lives in Texas

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ezio Auditore as Gyro Zeppeli

(I actually wouldn't hate it)

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

My biggest disappointment with Yandere Sim so far has been that Jojo mode doesn't make you look like a female Kira Yoshikage.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Roger Craig Smith could actually make a pretty good Gyro

I guess you could get Todd Haberkorn for Johnny as well, that'd be p good

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Baal posted:

Eyes of Heaven looks like a better game than All Star Battle though, fwiw

Eyes of Heaven is a game where you can have Dio and Dio versus Dio and Dio and there's still a fifth Dio who isn't used.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It also doesn't have Microtransactions

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I think a deeper voice, but not massively deep, would be good for Gyro. He should be the harsher voiced of the Johnny/Gyro pair. That's partly why I thought of RCS's Ezio.

Bad Seafood posted:

My biggest disappointment with Yandere Sim so far has been that Jojo mode doesn't make you look like a female Kira Yoshikage.

I don't know when to jump in on that game to play around, I want it to be a bit more complete but I don't think it'll be fun out of its sandbox/beta gently caress around mode so I don't want to play it when that's gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Imagine that segue from Killer Queen's opening to the TBC.