Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

BGrifter posted:

Looks like the disruptors got to the YouTube stream.

Edit: Hah stream lost 30k people the moment it froze.
it keeps lagging and coming back

he's back up to 50,000

Majorian posted:

Reminds me of when Gaddafi's UN speech took something like 20 hours and the translator finally said, "You know what, gently caress it, I quit!"
this is hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

gret posted:

LOL Trump still has no idea how long the Great Wall of China is.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2012-06-05/china-s-great-wall-found-to-measure-more-than-20-000-kilometers

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Count Freebasie posted:

He has a hard-on for certain companies, Carrier being one of them.

I didn't watch the speech, but guessing it's a reference to Rubio being sweaty and thirsty all the time.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

what the gently caress is the point of saying anything in youtube chat when you know it's swept away forever in nanoseconds

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

a cop posted:

Besides, the numbers we're throwing out are merely concurrent viewers. There are obviously far more people who are tuning in for a bit and then tuning out. The numbers are easily closer to 100-200k, in terms of exposure.

not to mention the free views he'll get from clips that the MSM plays later tonight

he's virtually guaranteed to cut into coverage of the democratic town hall happening literally at the same time

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

a cop posted:

Besides, the numbers we're throwing out are merely concurrent viewers. There are obviously far more people who are tuning in for a bit and then tuning out. The numbers are easily closer to 100-200k, in terms of exposure.

Probably closer to 10x whatever the max concurrences are, actually.

This is a detail I care about because it actually makes sense to me and I can understand it, which I can't say for the rest of this stupid loving election.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/709176463308791808

Tubesock
Apr 20, 2002

Mayor Dave posted:

not to mention the free views he'll get from clips that the MSM plays later tonight

he's virtually guaranteed to cut into coverage of the democratic town hall happening literally at the same time

At least one of the videos from the rally where the guy rushed the stage has well over a million views.

edit: its just a clip of that moment, not the whole speech

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

fade5 posted:

this is hilarious

Turns out it was "only" 100 minutes, but still, clearly the intensity of the crazy was too much for the translator.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

what the gently caress is the point of saying anything in youtube chat when you know it's swept away forever in nanoseconds

Twitch plays politics

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Count Freebasie posted:

He has a hard-on for certain companies, Carrier being one of them.

It's because the cell phone camera video is easy to empathize with and causes a strong emotional response so when people look it up, they feel angry.

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.
The forgetfulness, the bouts of rage, being better in the morning.... is Donald Trump in the early stages of Alzheimer's?

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

No Country For Brown Men

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich
What stream are yall watching?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Count Freebasie posted:

No Country For Brown Men

:vince:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

WALLS DON'T WORK

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Trump is gonna make America the 80s again

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Count Freebasie posted:

No Country For Brown Men

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
e: Deleted

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Corek posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_HFb8tkUs

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Corek posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_HFb8tkUs

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Corek posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Buffer posted:

The forgetfulness, the bouts of rage, being better in the morning.... is Donald Trump in the early stages of Alzheimer's?

The Reagan similarities continue

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
"We're gonna do safe zones and we're gonna make the gulf states pay for them"

Same question I ask of Bernie, Trump: HOW? How the gently caress are we gonna make Saudi Arabia and Qatar do anything we want them to?

lol, close enough considering speeches are supposed to be 15 minutes

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Sounds like that fence should've been ten feet higher

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Trump must hold the stage. This is where we make our final stand!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The pertinent thing about the Carrier situation is that Trump still hasn't done poo poo for them, but the Democratic mayor of Indy and their union is getting them placement at new jobs or training, and the union is actually fighting it. I like Trump's sentiment but he hasn't even paid out the balance of donations from the rally for the vets yet, what has he done?

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

We're going to think so good.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
when was the last time america won at everything

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

fade5 posted:

"We're gonna do safe zones and we're gonna make the gulf states pay for them"

Same question I ask of Bernie, Trump: HOW? How the gently caress are we gonna make Saudi Arabia and Qatar do anything we want them to?

lol, close enough considering speeches are supposed to be 15 minutes

*debate audience boos loudly*

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

The pertinent thing about the Carrier situation is that Trump still hasn't done poo poo for them, but the Democratic mayor of Indy and their union is getting them placement at new jobs or training, and the union is actually fighting it. I like Trump's sentiment but he hasn't even paid out the balance of donations from the rally for the vets yet, what has he done?

He's raising awareness!

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Count Freebasie posted:

No Country For Brown Orange Men

Also works haha this rules

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

How the gently caress could a guy running for president do anything for them? He doesn't work in the government.

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
MR PRESIDENT
WE CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Hell yes, WE ARE GONNA KEEP WINNING!

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

please mr. president stop.. please stop winning