Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I'm the ceramic Spuds McKenzie

As well as a dirty, dirty girl?

e: the worst snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

I'll fully admit i've said a few of those things but i've never said "yonder" but the part that bugs me about this picture is that it's not consistance which side the "translation" is on!

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

If Jet-Li can't steal laser beams then only outlaws will marry monkeys.

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

I'll fully admit i've said a few of those things but i've never said "yonder" but the part that bugs me about this picture is that it's not consistance which side the "translation" is on!

I'm the misspelling of "y'all"

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Bless your heart!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

It's true, up here in the north we say "Ya All" instead of abbreviating it.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.
There's a story going around on Facebook about a Muslim woman who was asked to remove her hijab for an SXSW ID photo, and if you click her name to see public posts about her, there are a good mix of people who think Muslims need to find another country and people who think SXSW would not have apologized if not for her fame. It's pretty standard IoSM, but then there's this guy:

Remember, folks, Christians don't care about morality, they only think about factual definitions of things, and furthermore, you're all very pretty and I would flirt with you regardless of post count differences ;)

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

:ssh: They alternate. I'm pretty sure it's intentional because the colors are consistent as well.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I picked up y'all from my mom who's from Indiana. It's super loving useful and should be part of Standard American English, gently caress the haters.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Asking a woman to remove her hijab is like asking her to remove her shirt. It's not a loving hat. :fuckoff:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

There's a story going around on Facebook about a Muslim woman who was asked to remove her hijab for an SXSW ID photo, and if you click her name to see public posts about her, there are a good mix of people who think Muslims need to find another country and people who think SXSW would not have apologized if not for her fame. It's pretty standard IoSM, but then there's this guy:

Remember, folks, Christians don't care about morality, they only think about factual definitions of things, and furthermore, you're all very pretty and I would flirt with you regardless of post count differences ;)

Why the gently caress would you need to take off a hijab for a picture? It only covers your hair.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

cash crab posted:

Why the gently caress would you need to take off a hijab for a picture? It only covers your hair.

I'll give you a hint: it's about not respecting someone's religion while also controlling her for no reason!

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

cash crab posted:

The other day I was attempting to engage a woman at a bar and I noticed she was on tinder and had probably a couple dozen conversations occurring with men at once. She gave me one word, I'm-slighty-annoyed-but-will-tolerate-your-presence responses so I stopped trying to speak with her at all. But that is a microcosm of the modern woman to me. More interested in the 20 potential chad's on the phone than someone actually physical and existing next to them attempting to engage them in some sort of conversation.

The entire system is absolute horse poo poo. Modern women are scum and are in no way deserving of the time and effort it takes to get these cunts into bed. They're just not loving worth the effort. What is the difference between picking up some oval office from a bar or somewhere else and taking them home and loving them, or paying some whore $200 for a gently caress? Both need something, the first some attention and validation, the second some money, but in the end its all just some transaction that is occurring. I'm starting to lose the sight of what's the point of even putting in the effort to try to gently caress lovely American women that can barely even tolerate your existence let alone have some meaningful conversation with them. And I mean that with my heart and soul. I really do attempt to strike up good conversation and not be some boring pouty fag, I understand why would these women want to know a guy like that, so I understand that being that annoying little bitch is not conducive to meeting cool chicks. So that said, I feel like the average American women barely tolerates my existence. Is it maybe I'm not good enough looking? Is it perhaps I don't peacock enough, I don't wow them enough, I'm too average? I'm too, gasp shall I say, beta?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Eponine posted:

I'll give you a hint: it's about not respecting someone's religion while also controlling her for no reason!

You're right. I get needlessly obtuse sometimes because I'm actually an incredibly naive person at heart. It's a problem.

Lottery of Babylon posted:

The other day I was attempting to engage a woman at a bar and I noticed she was on tinder and had probably a couple dozen conversations occurring with men at once. She gave me one word, I'm-slighty-annoyed-but-will-tolerate-your-presence responses so I stopped trying to speak with her at all. But that is a microcosm of the modern woman to me. More interested in the 20 potential chad's on the phone than someone actually physical and existing next to them attempting to engage them in some sort of conversation.

The entire system is absolute horse poo poo. Modern women are scum and are in no way deserving of the time and effort it takes to get these cunts into bed. They're just not loving worth the effort. What is the difference between picking up some oval office from a bar or somewhere else and taking them home and loving them, or paying some whore $200 for a gently caress? Both need something, the first some attention and validation, the second some money, but in the end its all just some transaction that is occurring. I'm starting to lose the sight of what's the point of even putting in the effort to try to gently caress lovely American women that can barely even tolerate your existence let alone have some meaningful conversation with them. And I mean that with my heart and soul. I really do attempt to strike up good conversation and not be some boring pouty fag, I understand why would these women want to know a guy like that, so I understand that being that annoying little bitch is not conducive to meeting cool chicks. So that said, I feel like the average American women barely tolerates my existence. Is it maybe I'm not good enough looking? Is it perhaps I don't peacock enough, I don't wow them enough, I'm too average? I'm too, gasp shall I say, beta?

I CRAVE THE SOURCE

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

cash crab posted:

I CRAVE THE SOURCE

https://m.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4a7p97/the_entire_system_sickens_me_im_ready_to_opt_out/

Just copy a decent chunk of a quote and punch it into google.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Man, that source is full of good stuff.

quote:

As someone who has traveled around Asia and the middle east and is currently living in India I can tell you that the women you're looking for are already in short supply. Western media has spread it's feminazism far and wide.

The traditional marriage/family dynamic that was the backbone of Asian countries and communities has already been eroded away. Women here are just as slutty as women in america/europe and it's getting worse with every passing decade.

Tl;Dr: gently caress you whities for loving up women everywhere.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

chitoryu12 posted:

Congratulations, you've been upgraded to MGTOW - TRP's final form. Everything you said is true. People on TRP are mindless gym bros who are selfish pricks. They only care about screwing fat chicks and coming on here and bragging how they snagged three HB27s bro. They don't give a poo poo about their cultural identity, their heritage falling apart, their country ripping apart, their mothers and daughters being brainwashed by the rootless cosmopolitan globalists who control Americas media and the board seats of every major corporation. They don't give a poo poo about diversity being jammed down our throats every second of every day. They don't give a poo poo that Americas meritocracy is dead. There are so many things wrong with our country that we need to unite and fix them. Women in our country need a collective slap to the face. These dudes want to kiss their feet while claiming they aren't giving them any validation. Hahahaha, what a farce TRP is. MGTOW is the way to go.

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Pop-quiz, is this an Anti- or Pro-Trump?

https://twitter.com/Ebolamerican/status/709213929109528576

I couldn't figure it out but the guy says that it is pro. It hurts my brain trying to figure out how they thought this was a good idea.

edit: I didn't know it was a reply but I think my point still stands.

BallisticClipboard has a new favorite as of 05:50 on Mar 14, 2016

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Modern women are scum and are in no way deserving of the time and effort it takes to get these cunts into bed.

I hope he doesn't kiss his mother with that mouth.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Lol if you think his mother lets him touch her.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm convinced men that are mad about women "being slutty" are just too ugly/smelly/otherwise nasty to get some. Women aren't even hard to pick up, goddamn. I mean, a "slutty" woman should be even easier, right?

Scathach has a new favorite as of 07:12 on Mar 14, 2016

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

censorship is bad

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

chitoryu12 posted:

I like how their alpha and beta bullshit was apparently not enough, so they had to go and make up "omega" (the lowest of the low?) and "sigma" males (this one apparently is someone who doesn't get any but could if he would? idgi).

WaltherFeng
May 15, 2013

50 thousand people used to live here. Now, it's the Mushroom Kingdom.

cash crab posted:

You don't. I checked the official instructions from my local police, which are based on ISO standards. They clearly state that using garments like hijab is allowed for religious reasons as long as it doesn't cover any part of your face.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

canepazzo posted:

I like how their alpha and beta bullshit was apparently not enough, so they had to go and make up "omega" (the lowest of the low?) and "sigma" males (this one apparently is someone who doesn't get any but could if he would? idgi).

Alpha/beta/omega male have a pretty storied history of being used to describe animal hierarchies. Wrongly, as far as I'm aware, but they're all part of a cultural meme. I've never heard of a sigma male but that sounds like something made up by the misogynist community though.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!

canepazzo posted:

The alpha male stuff was cribbed from wolf pack observations, where there actually was an 'omega wolf' ranking observed. As I recall, of those three it's actually the beta they're getting the most incorrect, because that role appeared to be 'respected and authoritative, but not actually in charge'.

But all those notions of wolf packs were actually the result of a really badly done anthropological experiment that's now been discredited. That's the organization that a bunch of wolves of completely different breeds from different places defaulted to when put in a single stressful environment; actual wolves form pretty normal familial units.

I'm sure you didn't need to be told that these people were full of poo poo, but there you go: basically everything they say about that is wrong, beyond even what you expected.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
The sigma male is the younger buck who fucks the alpha male in the rear end while the alpha male fucks the desirable HB doe.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Prepare yourselves for smug as gently caress "I'm so loving intelligent and nerdy" Pi day posts.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

tbf i'm already loving intelligent and don't need to point it out

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Shbobdb posted:

The sigma male is the younger buck who fucks the alpha male in the rear end while the alpha male fucks the desirable HB doe.

I thought the Sigma male was the one who always got beat to poo poo by the little blue robot with an arm shooter?

Pew pew pew

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
The sigma male is hilarious and you should look into it because it's even more deluded than the alpha/beta/omega stuff.

The sigma male is the cool loner, he's just so awesome and clever and actually alphas are afraid of sigmas because they just know that the sigma is more intelligent and could destroy them with his awesome brain.

Of course the sigma is a loner because he's so clever he sees right through society, not because he's a loving boring rear end in a top hat.

https://m.reddit.com/r/SigmaMales/

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Fathis Munk posted:

The sigma male is hilarious and you should look into it because it's even more deluded than the alpha/beta/omega stuff.

The sigma male is the cool loner, he's just so awesome and clever and actually alphas are afraid of sigmas because they just know that the sigma is more intelligent and could destroy them with his awesome brain.

Of course the sigma is a loner because he's so clever he sees right through society, not because he's a loving boring rear end in a top hat.

Predictably approximately 90% of redditors are sigma males.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Picnic Princess posted:

Prepare yourselves for smug as gently caress "I'm so loving intelligent and nerdy" Pi day posts.

https://twitter.com/stavvers/status/709341338764976129

(She's British)

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Fathis Munk posted:

Ahhh yes the too good to play crowd. Because Hank Aaron chose to quit because he hit too many legitimate dingers.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Scathach posted:

I'm convinced men that are mad about women "being slutty" are just too ugly/smelly/otherwise nasty to get some. Women aren't even hard to pick up, goddamn. I mean, a "slutty" woman should be even easier, right?

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I've seen conversations online where a man gets rejected by a woman and immediately starts calling her a slut and a whore, even though she's acting literally like the opposite of a slut or whore.

Redpill might be the most pathetic Reddit group to exist, because it's entirely made up of men convinced that the reason they can't get laid is because society is built to let vapid sluts gently caress 20 stupid jocks while the Nice GuysTM are left behind. Of course, none of them are actually nice: even if they're attractive enough to get girls, they're also total pricks with few or no social skills. Since they're not introspective enough to figure that out, they try to create this bizarro interpretation of what society must be like to justify why they're the embittered good guys instead of creepy assholes.

The Sigma group is about as bad, too.

quote:

So the red pill is suppose to be about the truth, plain and simple.
But I've noticed gamma males are starting to take over the forum and pretend their stupid agenda is red pill.
Let us be clear. Red pill isn't necessary about manipulating people. It is about the truth. If you choose to use that truth to control and manipulate people, sure you've taken the red pill, but you've also become a gamma male.
The red pill was created by alphas and sigmas.
Gamma ideology (aka Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power ) is not apart of red pill.
The reason is simple: Alphas and Sigmas DON'T NEED IT.
Right now /r/TheRedPill/ has an agent Smith pretending to be Morpheus.
The agent Smith here is the admin /u/illimitableman
Check out his latest post: "How to Apply The 48 Laws of Power (Become More Effective in Your Manipulations)"
This admin is quick to ban you from posting if you suggest anything that goes against his thinking. Weak.
In summary.
Red pill = good. Reddit Red Pill Forum = bad

This is the website that came up with gamma males. I guess they're supposed to be the guys who are too obsessed with women and become stalkers?

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

People who are convinced they have the absolute truth and act aggresively against others are rarely good news, wheter they are redpillers or fundamentalists.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

paradoxGentleman posted:

People who are convinced they have the absolute truth and act aggresively against others are rarely good news, wheter they are redpillers or fundamentalists.

I dunno, I think most Redpill guys (Elliot Rodger notwithstanding) are way too scared and awkward to actually be aggressive offline. They call themselves betas and whatnot for a reason: they're pretty powerless away from a keyboard.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

chitoryu12 posted:

I dunno, I think most Redpill guys (Elliot Rodger notwithstanding) are way too scared and awkward to actually be aggressive offline. They call themselves betas and whatnot for a reason: they're pretty powerless away from a keyboard.

They're pretty powerless at the keyboard too, though.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

I'm really not sure how this dude goes from tagging his wife in "why don't you do this?" big boob cosplay posts to sharing this from Divorce, Separation and Single Support group. Maybe she wised up? I doubt it, which makes this double wtf worthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horrible Smutbeast
Sep 2, 2011
This popped up in my feed. I am 100% done with the people on my facebook today.