Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

BillmasterCozb posted:

if i had a choice to end the undertale fandom at the cost of the loss of my limbs

i would not be typing this

It would be like going back in time and killing Hitler. Somehow it would just make things worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

BillmasterCozb posted:

if i had a choice to end the undertale fandom at the cost of the loss of my limbs

I think you would seeing as how you wouldnt remove your butt.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

BillmasterCozb posted:

Suffer, in your four-limbedness!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Hihohe posted:

I think you would seeing as how you wouldnt remove your butt.

:vince:

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

I don't think it's a very big thing here, but one of the things I judge about art where nonhumans are made into humans is how white they make them. Making characters white is way too overdone, as is the case here.

This is from an AU called Underfell. The whole gimmick is "what if the monsters were EVIL? And also what if they all had the same color scheme."

TBH I've seen some alright art of it where the artist was clearly not taking the concept seriously.

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Mr Tastee posted:

I don't think it's a very big thing here, but one of the things I judge about art where nonhumans are made into humans is how white they make them. Making characters white is way too overdone, as is the case here.

Don't worry, Tumblr has you covered!

I like how the only white characters are the ones who've murdered people.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Mr Tastee posted:

lol, this was like the second time i've ever seen white human undertale characters

not as bad as fat black tharja, from fire emblem :shepicide:

Swedish Horror posted:

actually i think the person that drew that garbage, is the one that drew fat black tharja

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

silentsnack posted:

Apocalypse Tank likes to cuddle.

I couldn't help but also notice that Apocalypse Tank girl also has the tank's grinder treads on her arms.

She's cuddling and ripping open the breastplate of Tsunami Tank(?) girl.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Swedish Horror posted:

Same.

IDK who Tharja is but I don't see how making a character fat and black is anything other than an improvement, unless it's done to poo poo on people who are fat and/or black.

Terrorforge
Dec 22, 2013

More of a furnace, really

Swedish Horror posted:

is that supposed to be Burgerpants on the far right

holy poo poo, that is actually supposed to be Burgerpants

how do you miss the mark that badly

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Mr Tastee posted:

Same.

IDK who Tharja is but I don't see how making a character fat and black is anything other than an improvement, unless it's done to poo poo on people who are fat and/or black.

i liked "the klumps" too, but ya gotta let go.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Swedish Horror posted:

Why does undyne look like nazi propaganda

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

BillmasterCozb posted:

Boy would you feel dumb once the internet moved on to something else

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

Why does Tumblr apparently fetishize rosacea?

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery

Mr Tastee posted:

This is from an AU called Underfell. The whole gimmick is "what if the monsters were EVIL? And also what if they all had the same color scheme."

TBH I've seen some alright art of it where the artist was clearly not taking the concept seriously.

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

space funeral 6: undertale 2 lookin' good.

(fyi there are 4 space funeral fan games by different people that are numbered as sequels

all of them are poo poo)

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

ShadowMar posted:

space funeral 6: undertale 2 lookin' good.

(fyi there are 4 space funeral fan games by different people that are numbered as sequels

all of them are poo poo)

Didn't Space Funeral have a story that made no sense? How can you continue that at all?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Kumaton posted:

Didn't Space Funeral have a story that made no sense? How can you continue that at all?

(misguided) force of will.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

Terrorforge posted:

is that supposed to be Burgerpants on the far right

holy poo poo, that is actually supposed to be Burgerpants

how do you miss the mark that badly

Maybe it's Mad Dummy? He's grouped with the other ghosts.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
What the hell is Space Funeral?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Who What Now posted:

It was a cool game where you die and your parents kick you out of the house. You're a sad boy who cries as his main attack. It had really cool music and the side kick was a decapitated horse who stamped your enemies. It was dumb. It was cool. It was very monster killers to the point I thought K Chastain was involved but they were not.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Mr Tastee posted:

Same.

Slightly improved Sonic.

You can improve him further by making him fat.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Kumaton posted:

Actually, the game makes perfect sense. It takes place in a universe where platonic forms are real, and are all located in a single location. An artist finds this city of platonic forms and goes mad because he can make nothing more perfect, or even equally perfect to, what he sees. So, he destroys the platonic forms because he believes that will make art meaningful again, turning everything into broken lovely sprites and such. :goonsay:

Tiberius Thyben has a new favorite as of 02:05 on Mar 14, 2016

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Paladinus posted:

Slightly improved Sonic.

Someone at Sega looked at this image and decided to improve him by giving him a gun.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
CHOOSE YOUR FATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIiCO6yRSqc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S55GdtCy3Ig

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another

Krinkle posted:

It was a cool game where you die and your parents kick you out of the house. You're a sad boy who cries as his main attack. It had really cool music and the side kick was a decapitated horse who stamped your enemies. It was dumb. It was cool. It was very monster killers to the point I thought K Chastain was involved but they were not.

It's also short and free, if anyone wants to play through it. I recommend it.

On topic, I found some cool fanart while looking for the link

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Slightly improved Sonic.

Yeah, the chubby Sonic from the Genesis era is pretty cute.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Who What Now posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6q9pTPKq2A

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Mr Tastee posted:

This is from an AU called Underfell. The whole gimmick is "what if the monsters were EVIL?"
That is amazing because it completely, like, more than most other concepts, is the antithesis of what Undertale is about

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Captain Invictus posted:

That is amazing because it completely, like, more than most other concepts, is the antithesis of what Undertale is about

I'm okay with it existing, if it results in hilarious mockery of it, like:

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Terrorforge
Dec 22, 2013

More of a furnace, really

Christo posted:

Maybe it's Mad Dummy? He's grouped with the other ghosts.

So it is. The cigarette and eyebags threw me off.

Also apparently the person behind Papyrus hiding their face is meant to be Gaster. I assumed it was Shyren. You know, the character whose signature trait is hiding her face.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Are you goblets?

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

e: VVVV what the gently caress

Swedish Horror has a new favorite as of 04:37 on Mar 14, 2016

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Alright, I went into undertale not knowing what was going on, only that it was so great, I've only gone a few rooms in the ruins and put it down. This undertale fanart explosion? I'm gonna start another save and kill everything I see, and play through the end.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Lotta people in the fanart thread complaining about people posting fanart. Like this:

Shy and Shameless
Jul 15, 2015

Raised by birbs
Zootopia fanarts are coming. Are you prepared?

The good...

The bad?

The awesome:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Movie Athletes Illustrated as Baseball Cards by Cuyler Smith Gallery

Concordat has a new favorite as of 02:45 on Jan 28, 2017

• Locked thread