Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Softface
Feb 16, 2011

Some things can't be unseen

knowonecanknow posted:

For everyone who came out tonight I'll try to organize us to continue in a day or so.

Reset was Sunday night so you'll be starting fresh if you had made any significant progress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Johnny Joestar posted:

are kiddie raid sessions always going to be on sunday, because i work every sunday no matter what due to being the only person who knows how to do a thing that needs to be done on sunday at work.

If you ask in GOON tomorrow night there will probably be some BURDs, new and old, putting raids together. A lot of the people from tonight were really digging raiding and talking about wanting to take another crack at Vale Guardian.

Actually, something that might help is a quick-guide to VG raid composition, because it's a boss that definitely enforces a raid composition, and we ran into some roadbumps with that. Roughly ideal raid comp:

2-3 Condition Damage DPS
A Tank
A Healer (arguable, but generally accepted as being a good thing to have)
4-5 Power DPS
Someone with good boonstrip (Power DPS Revs running Mallyx/Glint are pretty ideal for this, if you don't burn your energy on anything else then Mallyx has gobs of boonstrip)

Optional, but excellent things to have:
A PSEA (Phalanx Strength, Empower Allies) Warrior
A Revenant (+50% Boon Duration from Facet of Nature is really good, also good Fury uptime and extra Ferocity from Assassin's Presence)
A Chronomancer (Alacrity and Quickness are both fantastic)

If you have interest in tanking, ask around and someone can help you get set up. Short version is you want more Toughness than anyone else in the raid (VG and Gorseval target by Toughness, Sabetha doesn't really have tanking mechanics), and other than that can do basically whatever you drat well please.

For healing, you largely want Magi's gear (for trinkets, people run Cleric's and/or Zerker trinkets, though I like Exotic Magi's trinkets, you can get them at the Temple of Lyssa in Melchor's Leap for karma, though a full set is 240k karma), or if your group doesn't need you to have the healing power, Viper condi DPS hybrid healer druid is pretty good.

Lastly for Condi DPS you generally want Vipers or Sinister gear. Rabid gives Condition damage as well but also has Toughness on it, which is a problem for tanking (though I suppose you could run something like full Rabid Conditank necro). For Power DPS you basically want full Zerkers.

Anyone looking to get into raiding, it would behoove you to try to have as many of Tank, Healer, Condi DPS, and Power DPS geared in Exos or better and with the basics of their class mechanics down. Additionally, Chrono, Rev, and PSEA Warr are all good things to have. Chrono is generally either tank or Condi DPS, and Rev is generally Power DPS. PSEA Warr is more or less a Power DPS build that sacrifices some personal DPS to significantly enhance group DPS.

E: vvvvv Fair, added stuff about them, as well as Rev and Chrono, cause those are the three classes I can think of where it's really "No one else can do this specific job that your raid will almost always want done."

Magres fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Mar 14, 2016

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
You didn't mention the Chronomancer, which while not strictly necessary (like any other class) is a great addition. In addition to the invaluable quickness and alacrity, it also has the ability to tank and is arguably the best class for boon stripping since it's on the sword auto attack.

felch me daddy jr. fucked around with this message at 11:10 on Mar 14, 2016

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

CLAM DOWN posted:

I honestly think you're just trolling really poorly at this point because Windows 10 is objectively fantastic, and I can't remember the last time I encountered a bug but knowing your technical expertise you probably think OS bugs are literally ants inside your dust encrusted computer case so I dunno anymore.

Cute. I am serious though, all you are doing is saying it's great but not giving any reason as to why. Insulting my intelligence and technical knowledge is in no way going to make me change my mind.

Listen, even if it's the best OS in the world, you are doing very poorly in communicating it. If your company offers education reimbursement, I would heavily recommend taking a Dale Carnegie course. Don't feel insulted, I'm not trying to belittle the you. Quite the contrary, I'm very serious. I took all 4 of the Carnegie courses, they are fantastic and they greatly helped me. Everyone should take them at some point.

Here, let me help you a bit. In order to "win" a debate or argument, you don't get in one. Arus, when you tell someone they're wrong you have already caused that person to get defensive. That person gets all why am I wrong, no you're wrong, ect. You can't convince someone your opinion is correct, or even get the to begin liatening and trying to understand your opinions by saying they are wrong. And you know what? I actually did this at the beginning of this conversation, didn't I? I shut you down earlier in saying windows 10 was bad, and your next response was both defensive towards windows 10 as well as a challange against me and my opinions. We are never going to get anywhere with this. This is my fault.

Let's start over and have an actual discussion. I'll start by apologizing. I shouldn't have shut you down like that dude, I'm sorry. But you have you have to understand, I have a bad experience with it. The menus were buggy, to the extent that I bluescreened with a fresh restart on a new install simply by opening a profile customization window. There were multiple locations for the same options, not all of which actually altered the option. The fonts, window styles and so on were different depending on the menu, which made the entire thing feel very rushed and looked rather ugly. There were other things, but let's not dwell on this. I will admit a lot of the frustration I had with the OS was from several common programs completely loving up on it, such as firefox. At the time though they were not optimized for windows 10, and any issue firefox had with windows 10 is for mozilla to fix and not an issue of windows 10. So perhaps I'm letting that sway my opinion.

So please, arus, help me understand why you think windows 10 is so good. I'm not comfortable with ditching my current perfectly good, completely usable and still updated OS with something I can't consider completely dependable. I also don't feel like jumping head first into the beginning days of an OS, which have been historically a bit messy. For now I feel like not applying a new OS to my perfectly fine and fully functioning computer, and instead wait and watch how windows 10 develops. Again, sorry for being so confrontational about it. It was rather late and I was being a big prick.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Sprite141 posted:

Cute. I am serious though, all you are doing is saying it's great but not giving any reason as to why. Insulting my intelligence and technical knowledge is in no way going to make me change my mind.

Listen, even if it's the best OS in the world, you are doing very poorly in communicating it. If your company offers education reimbursement, I would heavily recommend taking a Dale Carnegie course. Don't feel insulted, I'm not trying to belittle the you. Quite the contrary, I'm very serious. I took all 4 of the Carnegie courses, they are fantastic and they greatly helped me. Everyone should take them at some point.

Here, let me help you a bit. In order to "win" a debate or argument, you don't get in one. Arus, when you tell someone they're wrong you have already caused that person to get defensive. That person gets all why am I wrong, no you're wrong, ect. You can't convince someone your opinion is correct, or even get the to begin liatening and trying to understand your opinions by saying they are wrong. And you know what? I actually did this at the beginning of this conversation, didn't I? I shut you down earlier in saying windows 10 was bad, and your next response was both defensive towards windows 10 as well as a challange against me and my opinions. We are never going to get anywhere with this. This is my fault.

Let's start over and have an actual discussion. I'll start by apologizing. I shouldn't have shut you down like that dude, I'm sorry. But you have you have to understand, I have a bad experience with it. The menus were buggy, to the extent that I bluescreened with a fresh restart on a new install simply by opening a profile customization window. There were multiple locations for the same options, not all of which actually altered the option. The fonts, window styles and so on were different depending on the menu, which made the entire thing feel very rushed and looked rather ugly. There were other things, but let's not dwell on this. I will admit a lot of the frustration I had with the OS was from several common programs completely loving up on it, such as firefox. At the time though they were not optimized for windows 10, and any issue firefox had with windows 10 is for mozilla to fix and not an issue of windows 10. So perhaps I'm letting that sway my opinion.

So please, arus, help me understand why you think windows 10 is so good. I'm not comfortable with ditching my current perfectly good, completely usable and still updated OS with something I can't consider completely dependable. I also don't feel like jumping head first into the beginning days of an OS, which have been historically a bit messy. For now I feel like not applying a new OS to my perfectly fine and fully functioning computer, and instead wait and watch how windows 10 develops. Again, sorry for being so confrontational about it. It was rather late and I was being a big prick.

:yikes:

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
Win 10 is pretty good. Didn't even have to format.

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

Win 10 is decent with some really questionable settings turned on by default (e.g. it uses your updated computer to send updates peer-to-peer to other computers by default and without telling you, thus loving over people with a data cap)

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Magres posted:

No problem, glad I could give you a good introduction to the world of raiding! Thanks for coming out and helping make things a success :buddy:

For anyone who couldn't make it tonight, or who we did not have room for, I will be running another learning raid next week! I'm planning to do them every week for like the next month, and every now and then after that as there's demand for them. Raiding is actually fun and not scary if you're with people who aren't jerks!

E:

Cool! You'll also likely find some folk in BURD who will be interested, cause we have like ~13 people who raid regularly and often have 1-2 beyond what a single raid can handle.

Crap, I forgot about this! Ah well, since you're going to be doing them more I'll make sure to join up for one.

On saturday I spent the evening collecting all the golden badges in the silverwastes, and finished that huge jumping puzzle for the first time. It was really fun having a glider to fix my fuckups during that.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

If we can talk about guild wars 2 for a minute, does anyone have any advice for the glint portion of playing power rev? Apart from activating them as I run out of the gates and using the heal for a panic escape, I don't really know what I'm doing.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe
I'm playing on Windows Vista, the best Windows.

MooCowlian posted:

If we can talk about guild wars 2 for a minute, does anyone have any advice for the glint portion of playing power rev? Apart from activating them as I run out of the gates and using the heal for a panic escape, I don't really know what I'm doing.

My problem with Glint power rev is my revenants don't have any hero points left over :qq:

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Play more PvP, where hero points don't matter!

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

tyblazitar posted:

You didn't mention the Chronomancer, which while not strictly necessary (like any other class) is a great addition. In addition to the invaluable quickness and alacrity, it also has the ability to tank and is arguably the best class for boon stripping since it's on the sword auto attack.

Glad to hear the Alacrity nerf from a bit ago wasn't enough to make people stop caring about Alacrity. That's pretty nice, should I ever come back.

I really liked Chronomancer. I wish I liked the rest of the expansion. Maybe I should just PvP occasionally or something.

Hefty
Jun 11, 2008

MooCowlian posted:

The fury/stunbreak one has a small cast time now so you can't just mash it when you get stunned anymore. Other than that just watch your energy if you're popping them all at once. I usually start with the boon duration, swiftness, and might ones up. Use the F1 active when I get to a fight, put the firey dragon face thing on the point and turn on the fury one. The heal turns damage into health so it's another good one to use when you get stunned, but that one you don't have to prep ahead of time. The aoe blind/knockbacks are obviously good for securing/preventing stomps.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Harrow posted:

Glad to hear the Alacrity nerf from a bit ago wasn't enough to make people stop caring about Alacrity. That's pretty nice, should I ever come back.

I really liked Chronomancer. I wish I liked the rest of the expansion. Maybe I should just PvP occasionally or something.

I find if you try and think about all the content you've yet to do it'll just wear you down. Like when I decided to do just that silverwaste thing after trying to get back into the game for weeks. Just do one thing at a time, bit by bit. Do some spvp every now and then, that's a good idea yeah.

Adhesive Gamin
Sep 29, 2010

Meatoberfest is in full swing.

Hefty posted:

The fury/stunbreak one has a small cast time now so you can't just mash it when you get stunned anymore.

The heal turns damage into health so it's another good one to use when you get stunned, but that one you don't have to prep ahead of time.

You have these backwards, the heal now has a cast time, 1/4 second on turning on the passive effect. So you need to be losing that one pip of energy in advance if you plan on saving it for while you're stunned.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

CLAM DOWN posted:

I cannot comprehend why you'd want to disable updates :psyduck: They're forced automatically because they contain critical security fixes that people would just put off. I have an Nvidia card, a 970, on Windows 10 and haven't had a single problem. Anecdotes can come from both sides, but I'm curious how you had so many issues, there's always a reason. I haven't had a GW2 crash since switching to the 64-bit client.

e: also Windows 10 being stable and good is pretty big and real because enterprises are finally moving to it, after being on 7 for so long

Not all updates, but the automatic downloading and installation. Windows has a long precedent of botched updates, especially when it comes to drivers. I don't know where they got the bravado with Windows 10 to claim "yep 100% of our updates are prefect, therefore we're pushing them automatically." I'd prefer to keep my workflow of having 3rd parties verify that updates are good before pushing them to my machine, and choosing to not install the ones that are bad.

I haven't had GW2 crash on 64-bit either, but it also never crashed on while I was on Vista 64-bit.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

AnacondaHL posted:

Not all updates, but the automatic downloading and installation. Windows has a long precedent of botched updates, especially when it comes to drivers. I don't know where they got the bravado with Windows 10 to claim "yep 100% of our updates are prefect, therefore we're pushing them automatically." I'd prefer to keep my workflow of having 3rd parties verify that updates are good before pushing them to my machine, and choosing to not install the ones that are bad.

I haven't had GW2 crash on 64-bit either, but it also never crashed on while I was on Vista 64-bit.

Bad Windows updates are extremely rare and when they do occur, are usually caused by specific software or hardware combinations (like a brutally bad update last year/2 years ago? was caused by this piece of financial software that 30% of Brazil happened to use). I work in a large Windows enterprise and prompt patching is super important, most issues are caught hours after release on Patch Tuesday anyways.

Let's go to PMs if you wanna discuss this further, I'm happy to talk with you and this thread has been derailed enough.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Harrow posted:

The Alacrity nerf changed Chronos from "YOU MUST HAVE A CHRONO AND THEY MUST HAVE IDEAL ROTATIONS AND BOON DURATION FOOD" to "Chronos are really cool and neat and you should probably take one and try to have a good build and boon duration stuff." They're just a really good party steroid class. Rev and PSEA Warrior are in similar boats - PSEA Warr is similarly a beautiful, beautiful steroid class (Empower Allies is equivalent to an extra 5 stacks of Might, and Phalanx Strength makes it fairly trivial to keep your team at 25 Might), and Rev can readily hand out a boatload of Fury (Facet of Darkness) and +50% Boon Duration (Facet of Nature), and Assassins' Presence is an extra 10% damage on crit, so they're both themselves a great steroid and also a boost to other classes' ability to steroid! They're by no means required nor are they "required by the meta" or something stupid, they're just nice things to have around that make it a little easier to clear bosses.

MooCowlian posted:

I generally pop Facets of Nature, Strength, Elements, and Darkness when heading into a fight, deactivate Darkness and Nature when the fight actually starts, hit someone with Elements, then double tap Chaos to blow dragon wind at someone before switching into Shiro. If poo poo's hitting the fan and I'm out of Shiro go-juice, get back into Glint and Infuse Light and get some protection up from Facet of Chaos. If there are thieves or engis afoot, get Gaze of Darkness to hit them to make them sad and beat their faces in while they can't invis. I've never really considered hitting people with Burst of Strength to be terribly important, though if you can then everything helps I guess. It just doesn't do a whole ton of damage, though 10 Vulnerability is neat.

xthnru
Apr 6, 2007

FUCK YOU GUYS. I'm out.

Sprite141 posted:

same

TheShrike
Oct 30, 2010

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
Lol @ spending hours fixing your dad's broken windows 10 laptop by editing registry. That's the type of poo poo I did when I was like 10, who has time for that poo poo anymore? Stop sperging.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

what's a registry?

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

MooCowlian posted:

what's a registry?

It's what Microsoft adds you to when they detect pirated games/music on your computer during its routine scans of all of your personal documents for ad insights.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

wow, thanks for warning me! will i be safe if i downgrade to windows me?

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

MooCowlian posted:

wow, thanks for warning me! will i be safe if i downgrade to windows me?

yes, because me is a personalised experience and therefore they already know you pirate games

Adhesive Gamin
Sep 29, 2010

Meatoberfest is in full swing.
Upgrade to Windows 98 so you can set the Guild Wars 2 Reddit as your Active Desktop and always stay up-to-date on the news.

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky
Raid was deffo fun as hell. I think I'll use an axe mainland rather than sword next time, despite bolt looking so cool. Also, I wonder if a paladin-style Druid could shout tank. Might be neat, or not, dunno. Also I guess I have to start working on astralaria

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Adhesive Gamin posted:

Upgrade to Windows 98 so you can set the Guild Wars 2 Reddit as your Active Desktop and always stay up-to-date on the news.

Windows 98 supports homestar runner custom desktop themes, an actual plus.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
This is this thread's absolute highest point since its inception. It's all downhill from here, mates.

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time
Thank god we're not flying a plane here.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

shrach posted:

Thank god we're not flying a plane here.

This is the attitude that results in this thread and also Guild Wars: the Second itself.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star
Seriously, the only thing that keeps this game going is that it's such a convenient medium for disagreeing with arus about literally everything.

Turncoat Mommy
Oct 3, 2010

I believe in you.

Zhulik posted:

Seriously, the only thing that keeps this game going is that it's such a convenient medium for disagreeing with arus about literally everything.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

Zhulik posted:

Not an empty quote. At least he got out of Star Citizen?

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Spooky Bear Ghost posted:

Raid was deffo fun as hell. I think I'll use an axe mainland rather than sword next time, despite bolt looking so cool. Also, I wonder if a paladin-style Druid could shout tank. Might be neat, or not, dunno. Also I guess I have to start working on astralaria

Definitely doable! Ask in BURD about it, I think Hlatun was considering Druid tanking last night and can help you figure it out.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Zhulik posted:

Cute. I am serious though, all you are doing is saying it's great to disagree with arus but not giving any reason as to why. Insulting my intelligence and arus knowledge is in no way going to make me change my mind.

Listen, even if it's the best arus insult in the world, you are doing very poorly in communicating it. If your guild offers education reimbursement, I would heavily recommend taking a course on insulting arus. Don't feel insulted, I'm not trying to belittle the you. Quite the contrary, I'm very serious. I took all 4 of the internet insulting arus courses, they are fantastic and they greatly helped me. Everyone should take them at some point.

Here, let me help you a bit. In order to "win" a debate or argument, you don't get in one. Zhulik, when you tell Arus they're wrong you have already caused that person to get defensive. That person gets all why am I wrong, no you're wrong, ect. You can't convince someone your opinion is correct, or even get the to begin liatening and trying to understand your opinions by saying they are wrong. And you know what? I actually did this at the beginning of this conversation, didn't I? I shut you down earlier in saying insulting Arus was bad, and your next response was both defensive towards insulting Arus as well as a challange against me and my opinions. We are never going to get anywhere with this. This is my fault.

Let's start over and have an actual discussion. I'll start by apologizing. I shouldn't have shut you down like that dude, I'm sorry. But you have you have to understand, I have a bad experience with insulting Arus. Making fun of him ordering off of fast food menus was not funny, to the extent that I had a forums meltdown with a fresh post on a new account simply by opening a my big stupid mouth. There were multiple options for the same fat jokes, not all of which actually were funny. The insults, wordplay and so on were different depending on the context, which made the entire thing feel very rushed and sounded rather ugly. There were other things, but let's not dwell on this. I will admit a lot of the frustration I had with insulting Arus was from several common Arus jokes completely loving up on it, such as saying he lives in a flooded Arcology. At the time though they were not optimized for insulting Arus, and any issue my sense of humor had with insulting Arus is for meto fix and not an issue of insulting Arus. So perhaps I'm letting that sway my opinion.

So please, Zhulik, help me understand why you think insulting Arus is so good. I'm not comfortable with ditching my current perfectly good, completely usable and still updated set of insults with something I can't consider completely funny. I also don't feel like jumping head first into the beginning days of Arus jokes, which have been historically a bit messy. For now I feel like not applying a new set of Arus insults to my perfectly fine and fully functioning sense of humor, and instead wait and watch how insulting Arus develops. Again, sorry for being so confrontational about it. It was rather late and I was being a big prick.

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Holy poo poo, like I'm gonna read all that. Source your quotes.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Sprite141 posted:

Holy poo poo, like I'm gonna read all that. Source your quotes.

um its OC content do not steel

plz n'thank you

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

Laphroaig posted:

Cute. I am serious though, all you are doing is saying it's great to disagree with arus but not giving any reason as to why. Insulting my intelligence and arus knowledge is in no way going to make me change my mind.

Listen, even if it's the best arus insult in the world, you are doing very poorly in communicating it. If your guild offers education reimbursement, I would heavily recommend taking a course on insulting arus. Don't feel insulted, I'm not trying to belittle the you. Quite the contrary, I'm very serious. I took all 4 of the internet insulting arus courses, they are fantastic and they greatly helped me. Everyone should take them at some point.

Here, let me help you a bit. In order to "win" a debate or argument, you don't get in one. Zhulik, when you tell Arus they're wrong you have already caused that person to get defensive. That person gets all why am I wrong, no you're wrong, ect. You can't convince someone your opinion is correct, or even get the to begin liatening and trying to understand your opinions by saying they are wrong. And you know what? I actually did this at the beginning of this conversation, didn't I? I shut you down earlier in saying insulting Arus was bad, and your next response was both defensive towards insulting Arus as well as a challange against me and my opinions. We are never going to get anywhere with this. This is my fault.

Let's start over and have an actual discussion. I'll start by apologizing. I shouldn't have shut you down like that dude, I'm sorry. But you have you have to understand, I have a bad experience with insulting Arus. Making fun of him ordering off of fast food menus was not funny, to the extent that I had a forums meltdown with a fresh post on a new account simply by opening a my big stupid mouth. There were multiple options for the same fat jokes, not all of which actually were funny. The insults, wordplay and so on were different depending on the context, which made the entire thing feel very rushed and sounded rather ugly. There were other things, but let's not dwell on this. I will admit a lot of the frustration I had with insulting Arus was from several common Arus jokes completely loving up on it, such as saying he lives in a flooded Arcology. At the time though they were not optimized for insulting Arus, and any issue my sense of humor had with insulting Arus is for meto fix and not an issue of insulting Arus. So perhaps I'm letting that sway my opinion.

So please, Zhulik, help me understand why you think insulting Arus is so good. I'm not comfortable with ditching my current perfectly good, completely usable and still updated set of insults with something I can't consider completely funny. I also don't feel like jumping head first into the beginning days of Arus jokes, which have been historically a bit messy. For now I feel like not applying a new set of Arus insults to my perfectly fine and fully functioning sense of humor, and instead wait and watch how insulting Arus develops. Again, sorry for being so confrontational about it. It was rather late and I was being a big prick.

Listen, even get the to beginning days of Arus is for meto fix and my opinions by saying it's greatly helped me. Everyone shouldn't I? I shut you down like jumping head first into the intelligence and I

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
Arus can you recommend the best way to setup and possible uses for this HP 9250c document sender? its past its end of lifetime for driver support, could you give me some sound advice for configuring it for our local network of machines? oh yes, everything on the local domain is behind a proxy web server, why do you ask?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Laphroaig posted:

Arus can you recommend the best way to setup and possible uses for this HP 9250c document sender? its past its end of lifetime for driver support, could you give me some sound advice for configuring it for our local network of machines? oh yes, everything on the local domain is behind a proxy web server, why do you ask?

configure it to print out every new post in this thread which then falls into a toilet

• Locked thread