Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Butt Ox posted:

what the gently caress is that loving spider thing in the shoe rack

That's a Jotik, they're awesome and adorable.

On an unrelated note, I just this second realized how afraid I am of giant mouths. Thank you thread, for helping me discover a fun new phobia I'd never even considered before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

That's a Jotik, they're awesome and adorable.

On an unrelated note, I just this second realized how afraid I am of giant mouths. Thank you thread, for helping me discover a fun new phobia I'd never even considered before.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

What came first, Japanese core or American vore

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

The only thing that can save us is more Weird Fanart.

The Pepsi Dilemma posted:

Pepsiman went to restock a Pepsi Machine but he couldn't do it so he enlisted the help of One Punch Man, he opened it just as Solid Snake had discovered the two, there was enough Pepsi in the machine to feed those two giant African Children in the corner, also it all happened in space...

More Pepsiman, you (didn't) ask? Alright...

Touhou again? Might need to rethink this, how about the coke polar bears.

Too much furry... Maybe a nonexistent mascot?

Uhh okay. Starting over from a different angle...

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Meh, that's not really a giant mouth. I mean sure it leads to a vast and endless void, but the mouth itself is moderately large at best.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Meh, that's not really a giant mouth. I mean sure it leads to a vast and endless void, but the mouth itself is moderately large at best.

hambeef
Aug 21, 2004

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Torgue-tan should just be Mr Torgue in a bikini, this is terrible loving fanart.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

pshuu

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Slime posted:

Torgue-tan should just be Mr Torgue in a bikini, this is terrible loving fanart.

THERE IS NOTHING MORE BADASS THAN TREATING A WOMAN WITH RESPECT

Terrorforge
Dec 22, 2013

More of a furnace, really

HellishWhiskers posted:

Holy poo poo those are loving pocky sticks.

EDIT: And she's also naked.

Nah, it's just a weird angle on her strapless dress:

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

RareAcumen posted:

:laffo: You couldn't get through the prologue and now you're gonna actually play through the entire game

A lot of games are on steam, easy to lose track.

Caught up with the thread and now there's vore, great. Glad to say I got back into it and I killed Toriel. Papyrus and Sans are next on my list.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Screaming Idiot posted:

THERE IS NOTHING MORE BADASS THAN TREATING A WOMAN WITH RESPECT

I can even hear this in his voice. :allears:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Spudd posted:

I can even hear this in his voice. :allears:

So can I.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYMS3YsNg5k&t=8s

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Concordat posted:

Movie Athletes Illustrated as Baseball Cards by Cuyler Smith Gallery

No Flash Gordon :mediocre:

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
http://sonicfanchara.wikia.com/wiki/Terminus,_Knight_of_Endings

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

quote:

Modified Pallis-Titanium Naginata w/underblade firecaster and fusion reactor inside the butt.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Missed opportunity to make the spear shaped like the stand arrow

Spoilered since the part 4 anime starts in just over two weeks, holy poo poo

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

I've never seen JoJo. If the fanart is anything to go by, it's probably amazing.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Just go watch it, it's on crunchy roll for free. The first three episodes might be a bit slow but after that it takes off like a rocket and with the best JoJo no less.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---

Ramos posted:

The first three episodes might be a bit slow but after that it takes off like a rocket and with the best JoJo no less.

hosed up, saying this right before part 4 starts.

(the real best Jojo is Jolyne)

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
:perfect:

Fargin Icehole posted:

Glad to say I got back into it and I killed Toriel. Papyrus and Sans are next on my list.
I want you to know, I let out a genuine, hearty laugh at this post.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Fargin Icehole posted:

Glad to say I got back into it and I killed Toriel. Papyrus and Sans are next on my list.

How about making it a let's play?

Swedish Horror
Jan 16, 2013

I just hope Fargin is on the actual kill everything route, and not the neutral one.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Ramos posted:

But what is good fan art?

It's an honor for my state to be Goku, but why.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Bismuth posted:

It's an honor for my state to be Goku, but why.

Oregon Ball Z.

It's pun.

Terrorforge
Dec 22, 2013

More of a furnace, really

Waffleman_ posted:

Oregon Ball Z.

It's pun.

Half the labels are jokes, too. Florida is just labeled "Florida" but Pennsylvania is "Castlevania" and New Mexico is labeled "New Whatever."

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Swedish Horror posted:

I just hope Fargin is on the actual kill everything route, and not the neutral one.

Either way it'll be hilarious, because if he's on the genocide path, he'll have to fight sans, and if he's on the neutral path, he can't fight sans at all, like he wants to

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Quelaag... It hurts...

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Hitting the random button on that wiki is a magical experience. :allears:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Should've said Dan Aykroyd

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Speaking of Jojos, I've been meaning to post this:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Dreddout posted:

Hitting the random button on that wiki is a magical experience. :allears:

ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL posted:

Lady Raven-Claw is © by Knuckles the Echidna Lover, no one except myself and others whose characters are involved with Lady Raven-Claw are allowed to edit this page without my permission.

Lady Nimue Raven-Claw is an Eighteen-year-old Dark-Midnight Blue Goth Hedgehog Lady from an Old English background.

INFO
Full Name: Lady Nimue Aurora Raven-Claw

Title: Lady of the Raven-Claw Household

Job/Occupation: Witch

Other Names: Lady Raven-Claw, Nimue, M'Love (by Simon)

Species: European Hedgehog

Family: Simon Raven-Claw (husband) Unborn child to Simon (to be female, hopefully)

Romantic Interest: Simon the Bilby (husband)

Fur/Muzzle Colour: All fur Dark Midnight Blue, Muzzle and most of Body Greyish Cream.

Eye colour: Grey.

Homeworld: N/A

PERSONALITY
At first meeting, Nimue appears to be sweet, modest and kind-hearted. Don't be a fool to her outer charm; falling for her at first glance is a mistake most people come to regret. Seductive, witty, and powerful beyond a twisted extent, she has no emotions or feelings for anyone but herself and her power gain. She has furthered this notion with living (More or less dead) proof, via killing her Father, Mother and Elder Sisters to be the next one in line to take over her Father's fortune. Having said that about Nimue, she is very snide and devious, and shows no signs of caring for any other living thing.

Nimue may be cruel and unkind, but if you are a close and trustworthy ally, she will look after you and treat you the exact same way you treat her. She has been noted to have something left of a heart, noting that she seems to douse Simon in her affections, although it is unknown if he returns said affections.

It also seems as though she is on her own personal quest to gain perfect beauty; although she deems herself "perfect" already, since stumbling upon men who don't bow to her looks, she has stated that her "womanly charm" is dimming, and that she needs to be brought upon perfection itself, to redeem her full beauty.

STORY
Nimue Raven-Claw started off as any sweet young child born into a rich family would; a wealthy mother and father to look after her, plenty of space in the household to roam about and be the child that she so longed to be, and two older loving sisters to play along side her as she grew older. But as she did, her sisters became less loving, her mother and father became distant from each other, and she started to realise the cold, harsh reality of the "real" world outside her own perect one.

Come the day her sisters reached the age eighteen, her being two years younger at the time, the sisters saw nothing but their main title; All of the estates worth being owned as theirs in the will. Nimue asked her father where her place was and what she would recieve in time of his passing, but all she got back was a loud scoff and laugh in her face, with the quote "Last born children of the house recieve what they are worth; nothing."

Nimue was determined to prove she had earned her part and place in the Raven-Claw household, and started to work hard labour alongside earning her keep. Her father still shunned her, whereas her mother sought out to trying to convince him she had earned at least part of their money in their tragic time of death.

He agreed and placed her rights on the will; at least a quater of what the older siblings got and part of the estate. The old sisters were shocked; they immediately set to proving their father wrong and trying to convince him that she was in no way placeable on the family will. The father, now seeing what horrible a "mistake" he had made, began to mercilessly beat Nimue for her "tricking" him into placing her on the family will.

At this point, Nimue delved into Witch craft. Who introduced her or How she found out is unknown, yet it is known that it was around this time she started to practise the art. It is also known that this was around the time she started to go slightly insane; falling off the edge of her sanity because of her sister's bullying, her father's beatings, and later to come, her slavery.

Nimue had had enough; they had pushed her to her limit, and for once, she snapped back. Later one night, after her daily beatings and "punishments", Nimue retreated to their quaters, placing several powered trail markings on their floors under the heads of the beds. Once all in the house were asleep, she set her spell into play; controling all of them via a strong sort of voodoo. She continued to make her mother and father hang themselves from the roof via hooks attatched under their chins, also making them hoist themselves up, and made her sisters do seperate punishments for all they had done to her; the older twin was turned to drown herself in the outside pond after she had constantly tried to drown Nimue, and the second was sent to burn herself in the old braisen bull in the old stable, after she had tried to singe Nimue's fur off when she was five.

Why she deicided to kill her mother after she tried to help her has been filed as her insanity taking over.

Nimue took the "tragic and unfortunate" events to the local estate owners, and they gave the entire land and all living on it, to her. Nimue, now pleased and at the age of Eighteen after two years of pure abuse and mis-treatment, now had the entire Manor and servents waiting hand and foot to herself, whilst her family supposedly "rots in hell for all eternity."

It has be known that from time to time, men from all ages enter her Manor, but are mostly never seen or heard from again...

http://sonicfanchara.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Nimue_Raven-Claw_the_Hedgehog

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

That page in particular made me laugh since the reference is afucking space marine.

Honestly, I think this site is kinda cute? I mean, I hit the random button and got this. Most of these seem like they were made by sheltered kids and teenagers, possibly with disabilities. I'm sure there's something here made by a pedophile in his 30's, but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Count Uvula posted:

hosed up, saying this right before part 4 starts.

(the real best Jojo is Jolyne)

top 3 jojos: Jolyne, Josuke,

Gyro

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
the only good fanart

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Don't go spreading lies, Cozb.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007