Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

And people say a Liberal Arts education is worthless.

I just used mine to look smart on the internet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's pretty amazing that they actually went and shot the hole thing under water instead of doing some lame special effect thing that I honestly thought they did when watching the episode.

Also it sucks we gotta go 40 weeks before we get more always sunny :(

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

And somebody said it was a "bottle episode" :allears:

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

It's your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight.
College Slice

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's pretty amazing that they actually went and shot the hole thing under water instead of doing some lame special effect thing that I honestly thought they did when watching the episode.

Also it sucks we gotta go 40 weeks before we get more always sunny :(

Yeah. About halfway through I thought "A bottle episode to save money on a season finale? Well, whatever works and is funny."

Pleasantly surprised at just how wrong I was.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

drunken officeparty posted:

Yeah I don't see how this could be a bottle episode, every single set was new.

lifg
Dec 4, 2000
<this tag left blank>
Muldoon

Cojawfee posted:

Yeah I don't see how this could be a bottle episode, every single set was new.

It was just a single, cheap set in part two. Up until they tried to drown the suckers.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

drunken officeparty posted:

Normally I'd say that I'd eat my words, but in this case I'll drink them. And be so impressed that I drown in them.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

This is really cool, I'm always impressed with the things they do on this show.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I can't believe Mac owns a Cowboys jersey.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

TTBF posted:

I can't believe Mac owns a Cowboys jersey.

Well how many Super Bowls have the Eagles won? huh?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Oy oy oy oy

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose
My only sad part about this episode is that now Mac claims he is not gay anymore. I was looking forward to seeing what openly gay mac would be like. Better than country mac?

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I really want more of Mac trying to reconcile his Fight Milk, ocular patdown self with what he thinks gay men do.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

checkplease posted:

My only sad part about this episode is that now Mac claims he is not gay anymore. I was looking forward to seeing what openly gay mac would be like. Better than country mac?

He would still be completely delusional. Like, getting banged by massive, hairy beefcakes but trying to explain to the gang that he is actually the bear/powerbottom in the relationship.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Fellatio del Toro posted:

He would still be completely delusional. Like, getting banged by massive, hairy beefcakes but trying to explain to the gang that he is actually the bear/powerbottom in the relationship.

He is a twink versatile and can never be satisfied.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Well, what did he use the towels for when he returned from looking for a pot of gold in that Rainbow club?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Well, what did he use the towels for when he returned from looking for a pot of gold in that Rainbow club?

He had to wipe down some loads.(heterosexual loads)

I wonder what the spaghetti policy is like at that gay bar.

checkplease
Aug 17, 2006

Smellrose
Ha, I also love Dennis's emotional "I love you" to Dee, who brushes it off callously with a whatever and Dennis's following freakout about it. Good she got the final burn there.

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009

bobkatt013 posted:

He is a twink versatile and can never be satisfied.

Twank versatile. You know, a cross between a twink and a skank.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ajaxify posted:

Twank versatile. You know, a cross between a twink and a skank.

Which is really difficult for Mac, because he's religious and political, so it leads to a lot of self-hatred and denial.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

checkplease posted:

My only sad part about this episode is that now Mac claims he is not gay anymore.

Well, that's a hotly debated topic. I'm of the belief that some things can't be thrown in the trash and your sexuality is one of them.

Annabel Pee
Dec 29, 2008
https://streamable.com/ltn8

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.

I didn't realize that was actually a line from the show, but holy poo poo.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Go Birds!

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

team overhead smash posted:

Well, that's a hotly debated topic. I'm of the belief that some things can't be thrown in the trash and your sexuality is one of them.

That's true, some dicks can't be unsucked

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Either Frank has been brainwashed or he suffered another traumatic brain injury cause it appears he's been turned into a liberal yahoo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwZDhPt4i8E

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Either Frank has been brainwashed or he suffered another traumatic brain injury cause it appears he's been turned into a liberal yahoo:

I assume he bought some stock in his campaign and going to make some cash off it

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I sold Bernie Sanders to China and made a cool few mil in the process.

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Devito is adorable in real life

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

He's distracting everyone so he can go frack the poo poo out of St. Louis.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Let me open my cold can of Wolf Cola before I watch that video. Wolf Cola, the right Cola for watching videos.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.
God Dammit Dutch!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

WampaLord posted:

He's distracting everyone so he can go frack the poo poo out of St. Louis.

Kasich would have let him just openly do it in Ohio. :colbert:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Bernie promised to let him win the game of games and play night crawlers with him.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

emanresu tnuocca posted:

It's amazing that a famous comedian from the 70s and 80s movies then faded away like so many others is now hugely popular among the 18-35 crowd due to playing a disgusting repulsive human being for 10 seasons.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

pentyne posted:

It's amazing that a famous comedian from the 70s and 80s movies then faded away like so many others is now hugely popular among the 18-35 crowd due to playing a disgusting repulsive human being for 10 seasons.

Whats crazy to me is that 10 seasons = 10 years. Devito has been frank reynolds for 10 years :aaaaa:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rurea posted:

Whats crazy to me is that 10 seasons = 10 years. Devito has been frank reynolds for 10 years :aaaaa:

Christ, I never really thought about it before but that's twice as long as he spent playing Louie De Palma.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Christ, I never really thought about it before but that's twice as long as he spent playing Louie De Palma.

Well Always Sunny isn't being sabotaged by Andy Kaufman.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

pentyne posted:

http://i.imgur.com/YLAU60X.webm

Really weird that IAS has been around for 10 seasons already. my youuuuuuuuth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

pentyne posted:

And why not? Donald Trump is famous and he's been a disgusting repulsive human being for even longer.