Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

If you dropped out during Woolie's completely unironic Kids These Days business (Pat indulges a bit too but Woolie goes whole hog) I could understand but how do you drop out of Pat explaining the mechanics of the butt chug to Woolie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I'll be honest, I wasn't even sure what a butt chug was and after ending the video and doing a quick google search, I think that's something I could have lived without knowing. :v:

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Dexie posted:

I'll be honest, I wasn't even sure what a butt chug was and after ending the video and doing a quick google search, I think that's something I could have lived without knowing. :v:

uh hello!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAhdhIHc40o

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Holy poo poo that's hilarious, can't wait to see Pat's hot take on that. :allears:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Platinum Turtles is coming out May 24th.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm hoping Pat self-actualizes through this weird LP therapy thing he's got going on.

TexMexFoodbaby fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Mar 14, 2016

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

https://www.vessel.com/videos/fJH6oH6u2

freedom

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ha... da-dattebayo.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I for one, look forward to Uchiha, documenting Salad's rise to fame.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
I still can't believe it's BOLT and SALAD :cripes:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Thank god that shitshow is over

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Yeah, Twilight Princess starts tonight probably

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I can't imagine Twilight Princess being a very exciting LP.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Man, Zelda is not my thing and watching others play it sounds worse, but I suppose I will watch the first ep.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

After an age of naruto I will happily welcome an age of midna

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Rodyle posted:

Yeah, Twilight Princess starts tonight probably

So basically another poo poo show then. :colbert:

Actually that would belong to Skyward Sword.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
both zelda and dehr are going to be a million episodes

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Blockhouse posted:

both zelda and dehr are going to be a million episodes

Both games are infinitely better than Naruto and Minecrap, so I'm not complaining.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Andrast posted:

I can't imagine Twilight Princess being very exciting.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

VolticSurge posted:

Both games are infinitely better than Naruto and Minecrap, so I'm not complaining.

Good burn on the Minecrap there

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Come on now, Snowpeak is fun, the spinner is cool for the one dungeon they allow you to use it in and and uhhh...the malo mart music is cool.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Does someone actually not like the DEHR lp?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I mean it's alright so far

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
Watch Twilight Princess on 2x speed until Link gets the tunic and then set it back to normal and everything will be fine. TP is a good game.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I'll somewhat miss nalt. If only for more Woolie suffering. Because that latest ReBoot episode seriously proved that's the best material on the channel.
But also I feel like I was 14 years late to the party and now I am discovering this lame poo poo and liking it after years of laughing at it for no reason.
EDIT: Also the longest Ubisoft credits I have ever seen is the Simpsons game. Because it never ended. After 40 minutes of credits I just turned the console off.

TriffTshngo posted:

Watch Twilight Princess on 2x speed until Link gets the tunic and then set it back to normal and everything will be fine. TP is a good game.
I watch all my videos at 2x speed so the thought of actually watching these things for 30 minutes is kinda terrifying to me now.

HGH fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Mar 14, 2016

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Wait, there are people who actually watch ReBoot?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I watch the reboot videos. :shobon:

kojicolnair
Mar 18, 2009
I really enjoyed the latest reboot episode, also because that was a game I was always super curious about but never got a chance to play. I always meant to go back and play it but now I don't have to.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

CJacobs posted:

I watch the reboot videos. :shobon:

YOU GOT SUCKERED IN

PiedPiper
Jan 1, 2014

Reboot LP is a monument to human tenacity.
The Little Woolie Who Could.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

The ending to episode 7 loving got me, it's great.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Tae posted:

Does someone actually not like the DEHR lp?

I like it but it's on that Wolfenstein place for me where I'll watch bulks of when i got some time to waste it rather than as soon as it comes out.

Not sure how i'll do with the TP lp, via some odd and unusual circumstances I was given a copy of the game and I never played the gamecube or wii version, so that's something. I'm okay with it so far, hammering through the opening parts, seems interesting and i'd love watching the LP to see cool poo poo i'd miss and immediately get it if i'm not too far ahead to be unable to go back to it, but at the same time i'm worried at how much they could spoil ahead.

Woolie vs Reboot is an interesting narrative, good for having it open on another tab just to listen to Woolie's odd rambles.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

:canada:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Man, that Ultimate ninja 4 goes places. Gurren Lagann ain't got poo poo on where that game goes.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Tae posted:

Man, that Ultimate ninja 4 goes places. Gurren Lagann ain't got poo poo on where that game goes.

Is this some kind of incantation to make Woolie reg or something?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Hmm, it is the closest we'd get to a Gurren Lagann game with all the spirit mechas and how the ending fight goes...

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Asura's Wrath is probably the closest you'll get to a GL game and that goes even farther than GL does.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I mean, I also think it's a horrible idea to play a story-based game when the Zaibatsu stopped following the show before Shippuden and 4 picks up the last 10% of the story.

Like, I casually followed it and I had no loving idea what was going on without Lanipator's guidance.

There is so much dimension warping spirit armor power, it's kinda ridiculous.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Well they know bits and pieces of it now that they did the broken bond and people sent them panels, I'd like to see them see how it all pieces together in context, but i'm pretty sure they're not gonna touch Naruto stuff any time soon after BB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tae posted:

The game is almost glaringly beautiful. It's really quite impressive. Been playing and enjoying it greatly. Effort was put in.