Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Serious Frolicking posted:

We know him as the king of the humans. The country of humans has fallen. Why assume that he must be the king of some other country that has never been mentioned which coincidentally also fell?

Putting aside that Rafead's choice of words is really stilted and pointless if he means the human kingdom (why not just say "our king", "king of the humans" or whatever instead), we already have another fallen kingdom regardless. Or do you think the New World Organisms, their dimension and all the odd people Helck has fought reminiscent of those powers just spontaneously appeared out of the air? They have to come from somewhere, and if the New World Organisms are the average denizen of that dimension and all creatures in Helck's dimension resembling them are forcibly made that way, the natural assumption is that where they came from used to be different and in some manner changed. Or fell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

CrazySalamander posted:

Is this akin to lucifer and the biscuit hammer? I've read a couple chapters of that and it seemed interesting enough.

No, it is not. And as much as I like Hoshi no samidare (it's great), I like helck more.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New omake chapter - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Helck/Ch-054-005--Volume-006-Bonus?id=267091

In which we find out that Vamirio's Luck stat is the worst.

bman in 2288
Apr 21, 2010
At least Piuy had fun.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

New chapter

http://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/138626932/helck-64

Life is suffering

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Really cool page.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Mar 15, 2016

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
BAD END

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Everything is going wrong

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Gotta have some good poo poo happen soon, a series cannot thrive on suffering alone!!!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

eh, he'll be fine in the end

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
This is sad and I'm unhappy.

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
My PiuY(es) is a PiuN(OOOOOOO)

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I believe in Helck, Piuy, and to a lesser extent Vamirio.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Sharkopath posted:

Really cool page.

Thanks for posting the last page of the chapter unspoilered right below the post linking to it.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

RatHat posted:

Thanks for posting the last page of the chapter unspoilered right below the post linking to it.

again

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

RatHat posted:

You're welcome, It's a really cool page.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

You're welcome, It's a really cool page.

It's a good shot

I like it

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

people are not allowed to fall in love in this manga

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Stairmaster posted:

people are not allowed in this manga

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Stop killing my ships author

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013
the ship will be revived. everything will be ok. i believe in helck.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

This cover is cute. gently caress, why can't good things happen

El Burbo fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Mar 15, 2016

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mikaros better be loving dead after that.

Also Hyura is going to save Edil's smile.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm mad.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

chumbler posted:

Mikaros better be loving dead after that.

Also Hyura is going to save Edil's smile.

There's no way that's the end of Mikaros, but you know it's odd, you'd think that of all people he'd not be so consistent in underestimating human tenacity.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
He considers himself above humanity rather than an exceptional human.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I believe in Edil and Hyura and Helck and Piuy and Train Guy.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I mean I guess asking for self-awareness from a literal evil wizard is putting me expectations too high, but he is JUST an awakened human that's lived for a long time and he's seen wrenches thrown in the works repeatedly by Cless, Helck, and now Edil, you'd think he'd start giving the other chatty angels the side eye at some point.

Dr. Cuddles
Jul 18, 2010
helck will punch everything until it is fixed

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

If anything, Cless would make him more confident, seeing as every time Cless has tried to stop him in any way it's been completely ineffective.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Rodyle posted:

I mean I guess asking for self-awareness from a literal evil wizard is putting me expectations too high, but he is JUST an awakened human that's lived for a long time and he's seen wrenches thrown in the works repeatedly by Cless, Helck, and now Edil, you'd think he'd start giving the other chatty angels the side eye at some point.

Mikaros' defining trait is his enormous ego. Even against the dude who traumatized him for centuries he was still completely convinced that he could easily win or at least escape. The problem is, his confidence has been completely justified thus far so I want someone to punch him a lot.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
That's a pretty cool page.

Having a little consideration for your fellow posters is also pretty cool. Find a way to combine both and you could be double-plus cool, which would be pretty, pretty cool.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
... Am I Bill Murray? Is this Groundhog Day? Because the same thing keeps happening...

...Can I really not save that hobo?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Bad Seafood posted:

That's a pretty cool page.

Having a little consideration for your fellow posters is also pretty cool. Find a way to combine both and you could be double-plus cool, which would be pretty, pretty cool.

Every other post talking about the sunk ship is more explicit than that image was. Edil has wings.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

So cool.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

that image got posted in the chat thread before i read the chapter and i have no idea what it is actually meant to spoil.

that said, i would like some good things to happen soon :(

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

dogsicle posted:

that image got posted in the chat thread before i read the chapter and i have no idea what it is actually meant to spoil.

that said, i would like some good things to happen soon :(

Believe in Helck, for he believes in you.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Maybe we can just have a general "don't post unspoilered spoilers from the chapter until like 12 hours after the chapter drops" rule?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Maybe we can just have a general "don't post unspoilered spoilers from the chapter until like 12 hours after the chapter drops" rule?

non.

Exclusivity periods are silly and just get in the way of discussion, in the same way that giant blocks of spoiler tags are.

• Locked thread