Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mock the Cross
Sep 4, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Baby Jesus has a killer six-pack, but what the gently caress is up with those caterpillar arms?

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

New Leaf posted:

Baby Jesus has a killer six-pack, but what the gently caress is up with those caterpillar arms?

He had worse than a six pack.

The Sezza
Feb 18, 2007

The Ape of Naples posted:

He had worse than a six pack.

A dix pack?

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

New Leaf posted:

Obviously Jesus had proto-tentacle arms

PS had to make sure to go incognito before searching anything tentacle related

Chronic Reagan
Oct 13, 2000

pictures of plastic men
Fun Shoe

Today is the greatest day I've ever known

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

the more you change, the less you feel

ubergnu
Jun 7, 2002

Failed gothic

Funny thing, I had never seen a photo of that guy before, but I recognised him instantly from Pope's drawings in the PolToons thread. And he depicts him as a horrible monkey goblin caricature, yet readily recognisable. Pope is good is what I'm saying.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

canyoneer posted:

"I'm a rocket man
Rocket man
Burning out his fuse out here alone"

The man behind and to the right of him is the official toupee-wrangler. Follows him everywhere where there might be high winds, negative g, or anything else that might detach Sir Elton's crowning glory from his bonce. See the way he's there, ready to slam it back into position? Even sitting on a rollercoaster next to a haggis that has somehow come to life doesn't distract him. Professionalism, that's what that is.

Fun fact - since the knighthood, the toupee-wrangler is paid for out of the royal protection budget. That man's ex-SAS. One day he's slotting terrorists in the 'Stan, the next he's keeping a hairpiece from escaping the head of the United Kingdom's most important homosexual. All the same to him - a dirty job that he does for Queen and Country (and queen), when nobody else even wants to know such a job is needed, let alone done.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

LordSaturn posted:

Who is this? I don't recognize him at all.

It's that horrid little monkey lizard man

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

ubergnu posted:

horrible monkey goblin caricature

Tony Abbott in a loving nutshell.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Hyperlynx posted:

Not very good at coming up with names, I guess.
Holy poo poo, nose flutes are real? I thought they were just something weird in the Jenny Linsky books. http://nose-flute.blogspot.com/2012/06/persian-nose-flute.html

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

trickybiscuits posted:

Holy poo poo, nose flutes are real? I thought they were just something weird in the Jenny Linsky books. http://nose-flute.blogspot.com/2012/06/persian-nose-flute.html

Holy poo poo, someone else read the Jenny Linsky books?!?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

holy poo poo, I could not do a better lizard impersonation if I tried

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Picnic Princess posted:

Is... is he aging before our very eyes? Did he momentarily begin to lose focus on the ancient spell that binds a daemon to his soul to keep his mortal body youthful? Is a painting somewhere growing younger at the same time?

What I'm asking is that on top of being a lizard-man, is Tony Abbot also a warlock?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Happy Mother Fucker Day to you too!

Jaramin
Oct 20, 2010

A Moose posted:

Happy Mother Fucker Day to you too!

-Love,

-Nimrod

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

goddamnedtwisto posted:

The man behind and to the right of him is the official toupee-wrangler. Follows him everywhere where there might be high winds, negative g, or anything else that might detach Sir Elton's crowning glory from his bonce. See the way he's there, ready to slam it back into position? Even sitting on a rollercoaster next to a haggis that has somehow come to life doesn't distract him. Professionalism, that's what that is.

Fun fact - since the knighthood, the toupee-wrangler is paid for out of the royal protection budget. That man's ex-SAS. One day he's slotting terrorists in the 'Stan, the next he's keeping a hairpiece from escaping the head of the United Kingdom's most important homosexual. All the same to him - a dirty job that he does for Queen and Country (and queen), when nobody else even wants to know such a job is needed, let alone done.

:regd04:

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

That's an interesting innovation in snow tires.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Picnic Princess posted:

I keep waiting for the second alien mouth to come out

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

This is Colin Mochrie's worst role.

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Father's Day?

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Jesus, those tires are bald as gently caress, I get the feeling if they didn't run over the wrench they'd still be running them. Probably a blessing there.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Who What Now posted:

What I'm asking is that on top of being a lizard-man, is Tony Abbot also a warlock?

That would require him to actually be competent at something.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tumble posted:

Jesus, those tires are bald as gently caress, I get the feeling if they didn't run over the wrench they'd still be running them. Probably a blessing there.

If you can't see the belts then they're still good!

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I like how dude's trying to look chill but you can see in his eyes that he's actually like did you get the shot can I run away from this loving velociraptor yet

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Picnic Princess posted:

This is hands down the only compelling argument for the existance of Lizard People. And it's a really good one, holy poo poo.

We do need that one really good gif goon to add the Xenomorph second mouth to it, though.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

RandomFerret posted:

I like how dude's trying to look chill but you can see in his eyes that he's actually like did you get the shot can I run away from this loving velociraptor yet

I see it more as he was talking to the photographer about the lovely cassowary family that lives next door and then he's like, "one of them is right behind me, aren't they."

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

Please, those have like 5k miles left in them.

You should see how bald I ran my last set of motorcycle tires. They sat in the garage for a couple days before I got my new tires in and the cords rusted, making it look like some hideous chocolate donut and bacon sandwich.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

That would require him to actually be competent at something.

He's pretty good at eating raw onions, from what I've seen.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

PCOS Bill posted:

Please, those have like 5k miles left in them.

You should see how bald I ran my last set of motorcycle tires. They sat in the garage for a couple days before I got my new tires in and the cords rusted, making it look like some hideous chocolate donut and bacon sandwich.

That's what I was going to say. Tires come with wear bars. Those clearly have 2-3 32's worth of tire left still. Perfectly fine for anything but rain or snow. Although out here in the CO people would happily still run those in the snow.

Autocross the last 3/32s off of them :) That's what I plan to do with the last 4/32s of my DWSs.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!

Jurassic Park reboot looking good.

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Tumble posted:

its almost as if someone could have put the wrench in there after it was removed, but why would they do that?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

im pooping! posted:

its almost as if someone could have put the wrench in there after it was removed, but why would they do that?

Happens to the best of us. Just the other day I mixed up metric and standard and wound up with a wrench punctured completely through my tire.

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

Solice Kirsk posted:

Happens to the best of us. Just the other day I mixed up metric and standard and wound up with a wrench punctured completely through my tire.

I tightened some metric wheel bolts with a sae socket and blew all four tires just the other day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
As it says in the Torah: Do not wear shaatnez, wool and linen together, nor mix metric and SAE, for it is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord.

• Locked thread