Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
Here's a strong beautiful smiley who don't need no man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002

reallivedinosaur posted:

They don't want to fight real fights, so they pick small easy ones.

They just want to feel good about themselves on facebook they don't want to actually do anything.

Do-nothing social media activism is a millenial hallmark if there ever was one.
I think we can all agree that bloated emoji is pretty great.

The rest not so much.

And that "Trans erasure" post is ridiculous. Why aren't any of the garbage emoji women in wheelchairs??? Because no one cares about dumb emoji just pick the one you think looks best for the situation and stop thinking so much about trivial crap.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Mar 15, 2016

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Transwomen get periods too. Thats NOT side-effects from Guatemalan plastic surgery with no follow-up appointments.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Khorne posted:

I think we can all agree that bloated emoji is pretty great.

The rest not so much.

And that "Trans erasure" post is ridiculous. Why aren't any of the garbage emoji women in wheelchairs??? Because no one cares about dumb emoji just pick the one you think looks best for the situation and stop thinking so much about trivial crap.

as satire those emojis are fantastic

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
Why every time they talk about a biological then men or women do they back pedal just enough to say NOT ONLY MEN / WOMEN *****

Males do not get periods, females do not have dongers. :biotruths:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Did you just use MALE and FEMALE to label humans???! You sick bigot gently caress.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

notZaar posted:

Did you just use MALE and FEMALE to label humans???! You sick bigot gently caress.

Namaste

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

notZaar posted:

huMANs?? How loving dare you.

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

This is cultural appropriation!

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

a gofundme for a sex change operation. millenials.txt?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Where my boner emoji? I've been putting up with this eggplant poo poo for too long.

haha wow

i thought i was special

until now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
✊🍆 imho

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

I read this and my vision starts tunnleing like a fighter pilot kamakazi diving into a carrier.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i hadnt even considered british millennials

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

13 Things I Learned While I Was Stuck Using An iPhone 4

Kill my whole generation including myself.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
I'm the mustache.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
e:wrong thread

Arkanomen fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Mar 15, 2016

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I'm "stuck" with an iPhone 4s and I don't whine about it like a little bitchbaby because I don't care about my phone. I want to punch the pedostache off his tubby toddler face.

"UGH this phone is old AF, I want to get an Uber ride NOW and not TEN SECONDS from now! GAWD!"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I assume if you just use your phone as a phone and for some light internet usage then a noncracked iphone 4 would be more than fine... Oh no i cant access uber? How can i function) oh wait im not poor and im not symbolic so i can just drive my car wherever i need to go

naem
May 29, 2011

I remember using mapquest to print out directions to carry around with me and thinking how crazy it was to be living in the future

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

thathonkey posted:

It's a very global mindset thanks to the internet.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

naem posted:

I remember using mapquest to print out directions to carry around with me and thinking how crazy it was to be living in the future

My mom was doing this last year so I bought her a new GPS that she doesn't use. :cool:

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

this is apropos of nothing but i was just talking to a med student who'd witnessed ~20 births and told me they usually slice the taint. why? because when that baby's head comes through and momma PUSHES as HARD AS SHE CAN, the taint is splitting like wet paper. a clean slice heals much more quickly and is less prone to infection. you're gonna stitch it up anyway.

also this happens less in "natural" births that take 40 hours and happen with a midwife and blah blah blah

naem posted:

only just last year i finally got a smartphone. before that i'd print directions to anywhere i needed to go. if someone wanted to meet somewhere & i wasn't near my pc & printer, i'd ask for landmarks and directions. basic as hell.

im a millennial

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
women are weird. They absorb the cum of men and then grow a small person inside of them and then they break their taints

heck, that's just dog gone weird

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

corpuscollossus fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Mar 15, 2016

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I'm the random ohio flag emoji

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

thathonkey posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

Glowku posted:

I'm the random ohio flag emoji

I got really hype but then I was sad because thats Puerto rico

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

close thread, this is all that needs to be posted

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Man Whore posted:

I got really hype but then I was sad because thats Puerto rico

Oh poo poo it is, Color me appropriating...

They are very similar flags, I figured they just left out the stars because emoji

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

this is beautiful

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Decrepus posted:

My mom was doing this last year so I bought her a new GPS that she doesn't use. :cool:
I just memorize the directions ahead of time. It takes like 10-30 seconds unless there are more than 30-40 steps in which case how the gently caress are there so many steps to where you are driving. In those cases I just kind of glance at a sheet I printed for the next 10 or so steps. Rechecking now and then if I feel like it.

I guess I used to print them and wouldn't mind doing that again if I were going on a very, very long (like multi-day/multi-week) vacation that involved me driving for long stretches of it. In addition to using phone gps, it lets you quickly memorize a bunch of turns ahead and drive comfortably with music and poo poo and you don't have to follow verbal directions from an annoying machine. You also know what exit/street you're looking for ahead of time which is far more comforting and natural to me than some gps being all "turn right" or "right turn in half a mile". Go gently caress yourself GPS.

The only place I prefer GPS stuff is in major cities. NYC, Boston, places like that. It's great for driving there. Anything else and it's just obnoxious.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Mar 15, 2016

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

excellent evidence of time lag between U.S. and U.K. (approx. 5 yrs)

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

a starwar betamax posted:

I read this and my vision starts tunnleing like a fighter pilot kamakazi diving into a carrier.

These assholes are going to be in charge over the next 30 to 40 years. Meditate on that.

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.

5er posted:

These assholes are going to be in charge over the next 30 to 40 years. Meditate on that.

Hum, something tells me we won't have to worry about that...

In all seriousness though - shitheads like that and the people bitching about tranny erasure won't be the ones in charge. The Millennials who were smart enough to clue in on how the system works and figure out how to play people like a piano will be the ones calling the shots. Then anyone left will starve to death when global warming destroys what's left of the environment and the ultra rich retreat to their heavily fortified domed cities.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

5er posted:

This is how suicide pacts start.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

froward posted:

this is apropos of nothing but i was just talking to a med student who'd witnessed ~20 births and told me they usually slice the taint. why? because when that baby's head comes through and momma PUSHES as HARD AS SHE CAN, the taint is splitting like wet paper. a clean slice heals much more quickly and is less prone to infection. you're gonna stitch it up anyway.

also this happens less in "natural" births that take 40 hours and happen with a midwife and blah blah blah

Idk what kind of poo poo medical school your friend attends but the episiotomy isn't routinely performed anymore unless your ob/gyn is super old or this is taking place in some shithole country

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Idk what kind of poo poo medical school your friend attends but the episiotomy isn't routinely performed anymore unless your ob/gyn is super old or this is taking place in some shithole country

It's not "routine", but still performed on average about 25-30% of the time.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

It's not "routine", but still performed on average about 25-30% of the time.

Im glad we agree

E: point is it's not recommended as "the thing to do" like it was up until 20-30 years ago. Some dr's are of course still do it frequently, but the majority of evidence doesnt support the benefits we thought it held for the mother and her taint

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Mar 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

final2percent posted:

excellent evidence of time lag between U.S. and U.K. (approx. 5 yrs)

Not really, you are just out of touch.

• Locked thread