Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Me Undies for life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
I went commando for like a decade and a half before I discovered the wonder of Ex-Officio.

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee
Comfyballs is the only true answer

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Thank me later, underwear seekers

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I'm a DryTaint man myself

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
While the material used by Ex-Officio is nice, I find the cut to be pretty miserable on their boxer briefs. Me Undies are pretty nice but the material is too thick. The Uniqlo AIRISM low-rise boxer briefs are definitely the best imo. Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

QuasiQuack posted:

Comfyballs is the only true answer

I've been meaning to try these for a while now. Being in Florida, anything I can get to help keep things dry and not sticking/rubbing, the better. A long day of being outside in the summer is almost always a guaranteed rash problem with a lot of the underwear I used to own. I've tossed quite a bit of them just because I couldn't wear them year round here.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Hanes Comfort Soft boxers are the best.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

rockcity posted:

I've been meaning to try these for a while now. Being in Florida, anything I can get to help keep things dry and not sticking/rubbing, the better. A long day of being outside in the summer is almost always a guaranteed rash problem with a lot of the underwear I used to own. I've tossed quite a bit of them just because I couldn't wear them year round here.

Dude. Gold Bond. It's like the breath of the angels blowing through your pants all day.

It's a game changer in Georgia summers, which aren't terribly far off from Florida summers.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

HaB posted:

Dude. Gold Bond. It's like the breath of the angels blowing through your pants all day.

It's a game changer in Georgia summers, which aren't terribly far off from Florida summers.

I've had mixed results with it. It seems to work great for a couple of hours, but if I'm outside for the better part of the day, it seems to fade. Humidity in Orlando is no goddamn joke.

KingColliwog
May 15, 2003

Let's go droogs

Extra vote for those. They are very very comfortable. Only weakness is that they do lack a little bit of support by the end of the day, but never uncomfortably so

clockwork automaton
May 2, 2007

You've probably never heard of them.

Fun Shoe

One of these.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

The supima cotton ones are better than airism. Softer and more comfortable and better support, and the band feels nicer. I take my underwear seriously and this poo poo is why. Also get the low rise ones.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I too, am a DJ.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Inzombiac posted:

I too, am a DJ robot.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer

And then I came home and ordered more crap the store didn't have.

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

bongwizzard posted:

And then I came home and ordered more crap the store didn't have.

Oh man I used to love gummy worms but now all I ever get are the bears.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

i dunno diesel undies work for me

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004
My latest faves underwear-wise have been Underarmour Boxerjocks and Calvin Klein performance boxer briefs. Both are a super soft moisture wicking fabric that does a great job. I just want a little more support and separation and I think I'd be happy.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

I'm a big enough fan of MeUndies that I signed up for their monthly subscription, at least til I've got enough to completely phase out my old underwear.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

XIII posted:

I'm a big enough fan of MeUndies that I signed up for their monthly subscription, at least til I've got enough to completely phase out my old underwear.

An underwear subscription just sounds odd to me. Then again, once my whole leg sleeve tattoo is done, I'm probably going to want some awesome underwear so I can justify walking around pantsless all the time. Not that I'm not already doing that, I'll just have a better reason.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Are they still called sleeves when they're on your leg?

I'd assume they would be called a pant.

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

rockcity posted:

An underwear subscription just sounds odd to me. Then again, once my whole leg sleeve tattoo is done, I'm probably going to want some awesome underwear so I can justify walking around pantsless all the time. Not that I'm not already doing that, I'll just have a better reason.

For a long while there I only had a few pair and would free ball it most of the time. Thanks to MeUndies and my being too lazy to cancel their subscription I now have too many undies. Unfortunately you won't find any cool enough to go with a Sharpe tattoo.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

rockcity posted:

I think it's the term "subscription" that's kinda odd. They release a new design every month, so I get an email on the 1st saying, "here's this month's design", then another email a day or two later saying, "just making sure you want these." As long as I don't opt out, they ship me a pair on the 6th. They're $4 cheaper than if I weren't subscribed and, if I don't like the new design, I can always skip it. Works out nicely for me. But, I wouldn't see much value in it if you already have a drawer full of underwear you like, which I didn't.

Aramek posted:

Some people say "leg sleeve", which has led me to jokingly refer to my back piece as a "back sleeve"

Bunk Rogers posted:

For a long while there I only had a few pair and would free ball it most of the time. Thanks to MeUndies and my being too lazy to cancel their subscription I now have too many undies. Unfortunately you won't find any cool enough to go with a Sharpe tattoo.

No matter how cool, nothing is cooler than a Sharpe tattoo.

Heid the Ball
Nov 2, 2005
Gordon's ALIVE?!?!?

Phthisis posted:

Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all.

Stupid sexy Flanders....

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
:confused:

Defghanistan
Feb 9, 2010

2base2furious

Daimo posted:

I am being slightly facetious for comedy, but yeah check your privilege ;)

ugh god no, get out

Content: I paid a lot of money to have a very young man remove two GIGANTIC lumps of tissue from the back of my throat and now all I can eat is popsicles and sherbet.
Not sher-BERT, mind you, but sherbet.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Stupid sexy Flanders. We're allowed to have one.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Aramek posted:

The most common term is probably leg sleeve, which I agree, sounds odd. Pant leg is probably more appropriate, though mine also includes my foot, which is why I'll probably jokingly refer it as my legging. I have both feet and front of both legs from the knee down done and the original thought was to finish the calves first so I could call them socks, but my artist (Teresa Sharpe, as noted above) has been putting the pitch on me hard to just go whole hog and give the the leg and I gave in.

Bunk Rogers
Mar 14, 2002

Don't tattoo your hog, man.

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER
x12

The Science Goy
Mar 27, 2007

Where did you learn to drive?

Defghanistan posted:

ugh god no, get out

Content: I paid a lot of money to have a very young man remove two GIGANTIC lumps of tissue from the back of my throat and now all I can eat is popsicles and sherbet.
Not sher-BERT, mind you, but sherbet.

Jello, lots of jello. I just had mine removed a week and a half ago, I still have a little while before I can consider eating real food.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Bunk Rogers posted:

Don't tattoo your hog, man.

Legging singular, so no middle really, I guess that's a stocking? I don't know. I'm going to covers my foot/leg in fancy colored poo poo.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

tribbledirigible posted:

Stupid sexy Flanders. We're allowed to have one.

:golfclap:

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.
Some x-wing stuff on the way via http://stores.ebay.com.au/ther2depo

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

So you paid a huge markup for tomato juice and seasonings you could have mixed yourself?

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

big mean giraffe posted:

So you paid a huge markup for tomato juice and seasonings you could have mixed yourself?

This can be said of any processed food. Also don't shop shame.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

CaseFace McGee posted:

Jello, lots of jello. I just had mine removed a week and a half ago, I still have a little while before I can consider eating real food.

I've got an appointment soon with an ENT with hopes he'll agree to yank mine out.

Frequent sore throats and infections, anyways irritated, and (TMI) lots of tonsil stones... :(

I'm 33, so I know recovery will be hell, but I've got a poo poo ton of sick days, love popsicles, and got a pile of PS4 games to burn through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

CaseFace McGee posted:

Jello, lots of jello.

Beef gelatin is a mild natural laxative so be careful with that!