Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Her hair highlights have been dyed a different color in every one of her cards so far! (CG card game). It's a neat little tidbit.

She's also a chuuni like Ranko, but doesn't talk like her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
I just like how her idolized R is a dead ringer for Cure Black, that was the first thing I noticed.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

The future of gacha SSRs, maybe

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I translated a comic.

X

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
I pray for my wallet that Koume doesn't show up until I get a good amount of free gems again.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
I had a thought this morning (I say morning but I woke up at 6 pm lol) about reward chances for the event rewards. I know you get an increased chance for various things, and that one of them is "score" but is it score rating or is it actual score? Like I could play an easy master song all day today getting S rank score, or I could play a more difficult master song to try and get a bigger actual score, but I don't know which.

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

Not entirely sure but my guess going by token events is that it's just score rating and stamina cost.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

250 star jewels if you complete all the panel missions in Cinderella Girls. None of them are hard but I don't remember how much overall work they take.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

this track almost sounds like it sampled teriyaki boyz
https://a.pomf.cat/bfsama.mp3

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I've been stuck on the one that requires you to send 5 messages for weeks.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

holy poo poo this guy has like four other albums full of idol remixes!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu posted:

holy poo poo this guy has like four other albums full of idol remixes!

holy poo poo this susume otome remix is LIT
https://a.pomf.cat/ufzdjd.mp3

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i am literally on fire, someone please help put me out

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:
If only there was a firefighter idol.

rip

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I've been stuck on the one that requires you to send 5 messages for weeks.

I should perhaps clarify, that you get 250 star jewels on Starlight Stage, for completing the panel missions in popular gacha mobage Cinderella Girls.

Is it 5 messages now? It was 1 when I did it, just friend everyone itt and message them, anyway.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

doya

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Futaba Anzu posted:

i am literally on fire, someone please help put me out

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i will choose to remain on fire

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
woah i restarted my computer for the first time in like 3 days, it seems like chrome updated the mobile spoofing view. It centers the "screen" now and doesn't have that grid

sort of related to this thread cuz we were talking about mobages earlier

Skwee fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Mar 17, 2016

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

woah i restarted my computer for the first time in like 3 days, it seems like chrome updated the mobile spoofing view. It centers the "screen" now and doesn't have that grid

sort of related to this thread cuz we were talking about mobages earlier

Oh, that's cool. I used that a few times and it was pretty ugly, yeah.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
Finally got S rank score on Bright Blue. It only took me get all perfects besides 2 beats. One was a miss, and the other was a nice. So close to full combo...

that was my 28th time playing Bright Blue. Probably my most played master song right now... 2 clears away from getting B rank clears.. reward is only 10k gold..

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

At last, the time has come

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Polsy posted:

Hell yeah kawaii boku

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Polsy posted:

me rn

still no clue how to even get those things lol.

e: but also me rn:

e: i only just noticed this but in SIF if you tap an idol at the bottom of the screen when you are downloading something (like a communication) then they say something. Never noticed before cuz it just downloads so fast. I figured it out when i was tapping really quickly on where the thing that tells you the download has finished pops up at and tapped honoka

Skwee fucked around with this message at 12:59 on Mar 17, 2016

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Skwee posted:

me rn

still no clue how to even get those things lol.

They're in the extra quests (third tab) but at your level you'd really struggle to get any of the purple stars so I wouldn't worry about Sachiko, at least. I already had to use a bunch of elixirs myself.

You should be able to do the Normal-tier green pinya at least, maybe Hard, you can probably get the drops for some of the pinya weapons off that.

Skwee posted:

e: but also me rn:

Nice work

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
i have 178 non-duplicate idols in JPSIF right now. only 2 open slots. Kill me

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
trying to open up slots by drawing loads of friendship point gathcha's and max leveling people has only lead me to have less space than when I started

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
make that one open slot. got another rare i didn't have before.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I have 242 items in my Cinderella Girls present box, and they're all idol cards. Granted some of them are actually trainers, but, only some of them. I keep meaning to sort them out but the longer I leave it the worse it is.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

Polsy posted:

I have 242 items in my Cinderella Girls present box, and they're all idol cards. Granted some of them are actually trainers, but, only some of them. I keep meaning to sort them out but the longer I leave it the worse it is.

yeah i have a feeling my present box in SIF is gonna start growing rapidly as well.

At least in SS you don't have to empty a idol slot in order to play a song.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Skwee posted:

make that one open slot. got another rare i didn't have before.

I have around 90 R's and 3 SR's sitting in my mailbox on JPSIF. And somehow I still have unidolized R's taking up space in my inventory. It's a bit ridiculous.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
yeah and i am 2 loveca away from a 11 pull. which is why i was trying to clear some space

book
Nov 29, 2014

Sonata Mused posted:

Lots of new Asuka art coming out now that she got a CD/VA. :)

http://twitter.com/_sawao/status/689095397025906690/photo/1

Good stuff. Asuka is one of my favs and was the only ranking idol I got in the CG mobage. With her SS puchi, the hair extensions sorta make it look like she has a mullet from behind and it makes me laugh.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
eyy, got a 2nd donut girl. Maybe i'll keep her and train her up for support team.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I translated a comic.

X

:3:

Those are all adorable.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

multiplyaer mode in beta on ss, woa

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
lvl 80... yeh that's not happening any time within the beta period.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I'm only level 74, haha. Slacked off for too long I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
You can get a full stamina drink from rewards too, pretty nice.