Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
http://bato.to/reader#54e04b7602940619

New chapter. Same dumbness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

I had no idea he was actually grandpa

whaaaat

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

TheFlyingLlama posted:

whaaaat

A note: in Japan (and the rest of East Asia) you can use the word for grandpa to refer to old men not related to you. Basically all it proves is that she knows old man Kuromine.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
Once again, most people have more than one grandpa, and lots of families have more than one kid.

This doesn't really solve any relationship charts.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

also,
:psyduck:

Tarezax posted:

A note: in Japan (and the rest of East Asia) you can use the word for grandpa to refer to old men not related to you. Basically all it proves is that she knows old man Kuromine.

This is true, but i'm not rescinding my psyduck just yet.

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Youko is still the best.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

TheFlyingLlama posted:

Maybe this means Asahi's gonna have a whole fleet of kids! :haw: Also, it seems that our dear Durriken was hitting on her own grandad :gonk:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

CommissarMega posted:

Maybe this means Asahi's gonna have a whole fleet of kids! :haw: Also, it seems that our dear Durriken was hitting on her own grandad :gonk:

Happens to time travelers all the time I hear.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

CommissarMega posted:

A fresh new take on the grandfather paradox. :gonk:

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

CommissarMega posted:

Maybe this IS a literal harem anime after all.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Tarezax posted:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

CommissarMega posted:

Ahahaha

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

While many of you are making sensible points, I refuse to listen to them because I want to believe

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Maybe seeing him triggered an emotion that would normally trigger when she saw him in her time, but couldn't process it right since he's younger and it didn't quite register the same?

Also, she did hit on him by sort of outwardly attacking him, so who knows?

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
Time for everyone's favorite food...

CURRY.

http://bato.to/reader#ac412b30dd505493

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
only 16 more chapters till i can finally read fuckin 132

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Fellis posted:

only 16 more chapters till i can finally read fuckin 132

Even then, I'm probably gonna wait for this translation to read it again because they gave Yoko the worst goddamn accent.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

:rip: the entire freshman class.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

They faked me out into thinking that wouldn't be the punchline, then it was. Touche, Jitsu Wa.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

a kitten posted:

:rip: the entire freshman class.

One of them really is Mikan's granddaughter :allears: Also, is it just me or is Kuromine's sister a drat sight more sensible than he is?

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

CommissarMega posted:

One of them really is Mikan's granddaughter :allears: Also, is it just me or is Kuromine's sister a drat sight more sensible than he is?

Possibly but she never once questioned why Minagawa had wings on her head. Though she's use to seeing the giant shuriken so maybe everything is a pass for her at this point. Nothing phases her anymore.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Revolver Bunker posted:

Possibly but she never once questioned why Minagawa had wings on her head. Though she's use to seeing the giant shuriken so maybe everything is a pass for her at this point. Nothing phases her anymore.

With the headband she wears, IIRC, most people must write it off as an accessory.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Again, Sen-kun is my spirit anime. :allears:

e: His full name has yet to be mentioned, hasn't it?

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Mar 10, 2016

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Huh, did glasses guy always have a sword and I never noticed?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Yes.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

CommissarMega posted:

Not really, they're both straight men to their respective groups, the younger group has just been having more screentime.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
http://bato.to/reader#3b3d7c5510a3311e

New chapter. Apologies if there are any typos. Proof was late and I just finished Tsing it. Also we still need a QC if anyone is interested.

Horizontal Tree
Jan 1, 2010
I just came to post that because I opened Batoto two minutes after it was posted :D

Anyway.... ____ YEARS OLD AND WEARING A SEIFUKU!??

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Well, I'm glad our delicate ears (and bones) were spared that terrifying revelation :allears:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The principal using a mirror to write IDIOT on yoko's cheek with reflected sunlight was such a brilliant callback

JD
Jan 11, 2003
Man, being a single woman in Japan is worse than being a demon or alien I guess

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

I just noticed the new volume cover on Batoto. C.... Can it be? Will Akari truly find happiness????

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Weren't you told to knock that poo poo off

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

What? I'm commenting on something plainly visible to anyone who goes to read the chapter on Batoto.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Akari's secret is that she actually really is a magical girl.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Tarezax posted:

I just noticed the new volume cover on Batoto. C.... Can it be? Will Akari truly find happiness????

Honestly, it'd be about time :colbert: Besides, we've seen how funnier the series can be once a relationship begins- having one on the adults' side should be good. I hope it's Shirou myself, but with the recent reveal that Sakurada's 17, he's definitely another contender.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

More Akari = a Good chapter.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Tarezax posted:

What? I'm commenting on something plainly visible to anyone who goes to read the chapter on Batoto.

People usually link directly to the chapters which at least in this instance does not include the volume cover.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

More Akari = a Good chapter.

More Akari and a "demonic" Karen appearance. Literally could not ask for more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Captain Invictus posted:

The principal using a mirror to write IDIOT on yoko's cheek with reflected sunlight was such a brilliant callback

It's been so long since I read the early chapters that I don't remember what this is calling back.

• Locked thread